Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2016, 06:50 PM  
Fish are scared of me

So is GoChiefs banned er what

Haven't seen a post in a long while. I'm not missing his negativism at all. I'm just curious.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 04:55 PM   #751
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
I swear that I made this myself...

View post on imgur.com
Oh whatever, Claybob Flop-pants!!!!
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 04:57 PM   #752
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Clay had that up in a hurry!
He's likely jerking off to it as well.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 05:01 PM   #753
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
Oh whatever, Claybob Flop-pants!!!!
Impressive. You picked up on my name over at the Mane. I haven't put that out there and don't post there often. I'm impressed young Padawan!
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 05:03 PM   #754
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorter View Post
Mac Niners-Chiefs Fan (also known as Sandy Cheeks) is a ****ing moron when it comes to discussing football.
Gotta be a chick. (with apologies to knowledgeable female fans).
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 05:08 PM   #755
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower View Post
Oh I see

He wasn't banned for having an opinion, just expressing it.Lol.

Classic
As everyone has said repeatedly, your 'banned' buttbuddy isn't so banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs View Post
Can't wait to see this bum get raped by the Texans.

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 05:11 PM   #756
Still Got The Blues (For You)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Gotta be a chick. (with apologies to knowledgeable female fans).
Still couldn't or didn't name one football take that was awful. I just wonder why. My takes are no more or less ridiculous than any others. He just doesn't like team-swapping Alex fans.
Sandy Vagina has disabled reputation

Old 01-03-2016, 05:13 PM   #757
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks View Post
Still couldn't or didn't name one football take that was awful. I just wonder why. My takes are no more or less ridiculous than any others. He just doesn't like team-swapping Alex fans.
Is it your position that you are a better judge of the quality of football takes than Sorter?
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 05:15 PM   #758
Supporter

Quote:
Is it your position that you are a better judge of the quality of football takes than Sorter?
Are those the choices, smarter than Sorter or ****ing moron?

And it looked to me that [s]he said nothing about being smarter than Sorter. Just asking for specific critiques is [s]he's as clueless as alleged.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 05:17 PM   #759
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Are those the choices, smarter than Sorter or ****ing moron?
See #742 before you accept this particular white knighthood...

Old 01-03-2016, 05:25 PM   #760
Supporter

Quote:
See #742 before you accept this particular white knighthood...
Looking right at it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorter View Post
Mac Niners-Chiefs Fan (also known as Sandy Cheeks) is a ****ing moron when it comes to discussing football.
What's white knighting about clarifying the discussion?

Sorter called her a ****ing moron. She asked on what basis. You asked if she thought she was smarter than Sorter.

It plainly follows that you envision people either being

****ing morons
or
smarter than Sorter.

Might also ask then, which are you?

Old 01-03-2016, 05:29 PM   #761
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Looking right at it

What's white knighting about clarifying the discussion?

Sorter called her a ****ing moron. She asked on what basis. You asked if she thought she was smarter than Sorter.

It plainly follows that you envision people either being

****ing morons
or
smarter than Sorter.

Might also ask then, which are you?
Compared to Sorter we are all pretty much ****ing morons in a footballl discussion.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 05:33 PM   #762
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
Compared to Sorter we are all pretty much ****ing morons in a footballl discussion.
That's kind of the point I've been making, relatively.

The question isn't so much if Sandy is or isn't smarter than Sorter. But if [s]he's sufficiently stupid to differentiate and pick out from the hoi polloi.

And if so, on what specific basis, aside from hating Alex loving former 49ers fans.

Old 01-03-2016, 05:37 PM   #763
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Who ****ing cares how long someone has been a fan. Its a million times better than wishing ill shit on your team. I mean bandwagoning isn't for me but rooting for my team kicks the shit out of rooting against it.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 05:40 PM   #764
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
Who ****ing cares how long someone has been a fan. Its a million times better than wishing ill shit on your team. I mean bandwagoning isn't for me but rooting for my team kicks the shit out of rooting against it.
You will NEVER EVER hear me disagree with that.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 05:42 PM   #765
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
That's kind of the point I've been making, relatively.

The question isn't so much if Sandy is or isn't smarter than Sorter. But if [s]he's sufficiently stupid to differentiate and pick out from the hoi polloi.

And if so, on what specific basis, aside from hating Alex loving former 49ers fans.
Obviously she was.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread