Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 12:55 AM   #75961
Shameless Homer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
You guys should really stop comparing this turd to greats. Brady, Elway, Josh Allen, and “a more athletic Drew Brees.” Yeesh. It doesn’t matter what those guys did early on. He’s not in their class. And don’t forget he’s like 25 with a zillion starts under his belt.

Those 5 yd throws vs 3rd stringers in preseason really got the homer juices flowing.

You should apologize to Alex Smith for rating this fool above him before he’d played a minute in the NFL.

You aren't a dumb guy, so why deliberately say things that are dumb?

Let's do a two-question quiz.

Question 1) In this context, which of these two things do you suppose saying, "John Elway went 1/8 14yds in his first game" is intended to illustrate?

A) Bo Nix is going to be a first-ballot Hall of Famer; or
B) Judging a player's career by the results of his first start is foolish.

Question 2) Which group on this board is more likely to have ever compared Bo Nix to Alex Smith? (i.e. "Bo Nix is basically Alex Smith 2.0.")

A) Broncos fans
B) Chiefs fans
DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Today, 01:05 AM   #75962
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
Looks like the nickname is official. “Mo Pix” it is.
I was partial to Bo “Oh No” Nix after today. The announcer calling the INT the moment the ball left his hand was absolutely classic.
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old Today, 01:12 AM   #75963
Shameless Homer

You guys start these narratives that really have nothing to do with reality. And over time, you convince yourselves that they're true.

"You guys were crowning yourselves preseason champions!"

Uh, no - no, we weren't. I believe QJ made a comment about 1st-team Preseason All-Pro. He was immediately widely mocked for having said that - by Chiefs fans and Broncos fans alike.

To illustrate my point, I'll point you to a comment I made today in the game thread on the Huddle - a comment that was me making light of the concept. Here is the comment.

No real Broncos fan ever said anything like that with a straight face. But it will heretofore be a part of ChiefsPlanet lore. "Remember that year they were all expecting a trophy for winning the Preseason?"

That kind of thing is an embarrassing reflection on this place. It's why I will occasionally make the observation that trying to have any sincere discussion here, other than with the rare poster or two that are reasonable (notorious, Megatron, sometimes NWO, Simply Red, and DaFace are some examples), is a complete waste of time. You guys get yourselves a big, ol' circle jerk going about something, the actual truth or reality be damned.
DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:18 AM   #75964
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
You guys start these narratives that really have nothing to do with reality. And over time, you convince yourselves that they're true.

Uh, no - no, we weren't. I believe QJ made a comment about 1st-team Preseason All-Pro. He was immediately widely mocked for having said that - by Chiefs fans and Broncos fans alike.

To illustrate my point, I'll point you to a comment I made today in the game thread on the Huddle - a comment that was me making light of the concept. Here is the comment.

No real Broncos fan ever said anything like that with a straight face. But it will heretofore be a part of ChiefsPlanet lore. "Remember that year they were all expecting a trophy for winning the Preseason?"

That kind of thing is an embarrassing reflection on this place. It's why I will occasionally make the observation that trying to have any sincere discussion here, other than with the rare poster or two that are reasonable (notorious, Megatron, sometimes NWO, Simply Red, and DaFace are some examples), is a complete waste of time. You guys get yourselves a big, ol' circle jerk going about something, the actual truth or reality be damned.
My comment in the preseason was to come back after week 10 and until then no one knows chit either way. I stand by that statement even after today.

That said, he looked awful today from start to finish.
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old Today, 02:00 AM   #75965
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post

No narrative needed. You talk too much, and say stupid things. Then complain when CP throws it back in your face.

Eat sh#t pie, QUEER!
And choke on it the same way Nix did today.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old Today, 02:17 AM   #75966
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
When does Denver start tanking for a top 5 pick?
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:20 AM   #75967
MVP

If this is a marketing plan, to have NFL fans shop at Walmart. So the Broncos have even more money to waste on foolishness, for the fans entertainment. It may work.

Seriously WTF is going on out there?
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Today, 03:44 AM   #75968
offense > defense

Broncos fans, in all seriousness, why in the heck are you here on a Chiefs board with optimism/defending your team?

I've never posted on an opposing board, but moreso I can not remotely fathom doing so during the darkest times in KC history, pre-Reid, aka the Broncos for the last several seasons and many more to come.

I was still here, don't get me wrong, but it was suffering, and rooting every day for people to get fired and massive roster overhauls to take place. You guys like to fluff up having a good ... cornerback. And overdrafting a 43-year-old rookie QB with less arm talent than Nick Vujicic. I seriously don't get it.
CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.
Old Today, 04:12 AM   #75969
Consuming CP souls

Javonte looked slow, Jaleel was garbage, o line horrible, no separation by WR, TE non existent,Surtain was beaten multiple times so had to start grabbing, soft D line...worst QB performance since Ryan Leaf

Dom, this was a disaster of epic proportions against a TERRIBLE Seattle team.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:13 AM   #75970
Consuming CP souls

I counted SIX balls that should have been picked as well
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:15 AM   #75971
Consuming CP souls

Imagine Condoleeza Rice making personnel decisions on your team's roster This is the result of that woke bullshit
Old Today, 04:16 AM   #75972
The man you could post like.

Imagine coming into a thread that's been a known troll depository for years and caterwauling that you aren't able to have a sincere discussion. Yeah, sorry bruh, that well was poisoned long ago. If MHM shows up and wants to have a civilized discussion may entertain him since he's actually earned it. The rest of you front running douchelords can go piss on a cactus.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.