Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 07:38 AM   #75181
Consuming CP souls

It's more relevant some seasons than others. Look at how few penalties New England got called for in the playoffs compared to the bogus PIs they benefited from. Magically when Tom went to Tampa they got the same treatment...Superfarce 50 is the lone exception. They got absolutely ****ed in pile high. Remember the Jags Patriots playoffs game? Jax run a game sealing fumble in to seal the deal and an obvious blown call was made to allow NE to come back. Biggest rip off in sports history that game
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:43 AM   #75182
Andy Reid Supporter

I see so many Broncos fans like PGM on social media all the time saying this about the Chiefs with the refs, especially how the Eagles SB ended
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:45 AM   #75183
Consuming CP souls

Games are steered so I can understand why. Their tears are tasty though...
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:47 AM   #75184
Consuming CP souls

Rebook at that Jags Patriots playoff game and tell me that game wasn't? The calls Brady got against us at Arrowhead and it Tampa were legit? Bogus catches, blow to the shoulder, offsides that's never called, PI calls on balls thrown 30 rows into the stands?

Last edited by Pasta Little Brioni; Today at 08:43 AM..
Old Today, 07:56 AM   #75185
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Believe as you wish... I've never suggested that the league or any sport is 100% pure of any sort of bias. I have never believed it to be on the scale of most around here.
Oh I will, and you do the same... You and I went round and round on this subject for years. And I'm sure the proof is right here in this thread. Only, I dont care anymore. Ive experienced the NFL from the other side now and its awesome!

Last edited by TEX; Today at 08:20 AM..
TEX has disabled reputation
Old Today, 08:15 AM   #75186
MVP

Quote:
I’m not suggesting that games are not steered or influenced at times by refs. I do not believe in a pre determined script. If this is correct, it’s an odd stat. KC has apparently not had an offensive holding penalty in any of the last 3 championship games. Kinda odd if true.
I don't think it's that odd to find no holding penalties in three non-consecutive games.

It's interesting that non-KC fans ignore the impactful calls that hurt the Chiefs. They've had numerous TDs taken off the board, turnovers negated, PIs at inopportune times, etc. Including in the postseason. Last postseason, there were two TDs erased by penalties. Both were scored by the Chiefs.

KC's generally either one of the most-penalized teams or middle of the pack. I think they've been lower half in penalties once in the Mahomes era.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Today, 08:28 AM   #75187
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
I don't think it's that odd to find no holding penalties in three non-consecutive games.

It's interesting that non-KC fans ignore the impactful calls that hurt the Chiefs. They've had numerous TDs taken off the board, turnovers negated, PIs at inopportune times, etc. Including in the postseason. Last postseason, there were two TDs erased by penalties. Both were scored by the Chiefs.

KC's generally either one of the most-penalized teams or middle of the pack. I think they've been lower half in penalties once in the Mahomes era.

No idea and what I read could have been wrong.. I think KC had the most holding calls in the 2023 regular season and then none in the SB, for a 3rd straight time. If that's accurate - it's kind of weird.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 08:45 AM   #75188
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
No idea and what I read could have been wrong.. I think KC had the most holding calls in the 2023 regular season and then none in the SB, for a 3rd straight time. If that's accurate - it's kind of weird.
Patriots had the fewest holding calls and most PIs drawn for a decade...then magically the same happened with Tom and Tampa. NONE of that has happened with KC
Old Today, 08:58 AM   #75189
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Games are steered so I can understand why. Their tears are tasty though...
There's no doubt that refs sometimes have an agenda. But I think it's usually to protect ratings when the score's getting out of hand. Evidence of this is you'll see a flurry of penalties against the team with the huge early lead, but as soon as the score is close, they let them play again. I don't think games have a pre-determined outcome.

Unless, of course, Tom Brady is under center.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Today, 09:07 AM   #75190
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
There's no doubt that refs sometimes have an agenda. But I think it's usually to protect ratings when the score's getting out of hand. Evidence of this is you'll see a flurry of penalties against the team with the huge early lead, but as soon as the score is close, they let them play again. I don't think games have a pre-determined outcome.

Unless, of course, Tom Brady is under center.
The thing is...that flag against Philly was a legit penalty. Blatant grab and pull or it's a TD. Now the calls Manning and Brady got? baby you got a steered soup goin...
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:09 AM   #75191
Consuming CP souls

Raiders of the Cellar don't ignore how much money is on the line with some of these point spreads. You see some WILD officiating that magically impacts a line the way Vegas needs it to go...
Old Today, 09:10 AM   #75192
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Patriots had the fewest holding calls and most PIs drawn for a decade...then magically the same happened with Tom and Tampa. NONE of that has happened with KC
I have talked about that as well. It's a fact Brady got good calls over and over again. There was also an SB year that 7 opponents TD's were negated by that shitty catch rule.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:18 AM   #75193
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
I have talked about that as well. It's a fact Brady got good calls over and over again. There was also an SB year that 7 opponents TD's were negated by that shitty catch rule.
Tuck Rule
Marlon McCree fumbled INT
Jacksonville absolutely ****ed by the refs
Dee offsides. Never seen that called in that situation.
Atlanta going full reerun and then getting sacked out of FG range that would put the game away.
Russ picked at the 1 yard line

Add in spygate, deflategate, paying Brady nothing while offering under the table incentives

Their whole runs were shams...

Never has a player or organization had this many fluke things go their way. To put KC and NE in the same sentence is criminal. A SuperBowl title this year puts us above any Franchise in EVERY major US sport
Old Today, 09:20 AM   #75194
Consuming CP souls

Imagine if they steer us a bit. We may 5 peat
Old Today, 09:26 AM   #75195
Consuming CP souls

The proof there is steering involved? Officials are never held accountable for their poor job performance