Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-07-2024, 08:23 PM  
Starter

Peacock exclusive playoff game is stupid

Bad move by the league. Quit being greedy and keeping your customers from watching your product.

Surely they wont put Mahomes in that game but who knows.
treeguy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttreeguy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttreeguy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttreeguy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttreeguy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttreeguy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttreeguy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttreeguy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttreeguy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttreeguy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttreeguy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 01-13-2024, 10:27 PM   #736
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I'll probably watch the shit out of some shows for the next month, tbh.
I noticed a couple of guys complaining about lags during the game, but I never experienced any. The announcers weren't bad. I hate Dungy and Harrison, but they looked absolutely miserable, so that was okay.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2024, 10:30 PM   #737
Regular

I wonder what the market share was (households) versus a normal Wildcard game. Probably the only way to judge the true implications of this game on Pee-crotch
Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-13-2024, 10:36 PM   #738
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I noticed a couple of guys complaining about lags during the game, but I never experienced any. The announcers weren't bad. I hate Dungy and Harrison, but they looked absolutely miserable, so that was okay.
I didn't have any lag during the game...and like you I liked Tirico and Garrett....and yes seeing Rodney Harris suffer in cold weather was a big plus.
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2024, 10:41 PM   #739
It was not a fair catch

Mine buffered. Which made me mad with the internet connection I have.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2024, 10:48 PM   #740
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdj23 View Post
My stream seemed about 90 seconds to 2 min behind the GTD.
Yep
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2024, 10:49 PM   #741
Supporter

Not all hero’s wear capes.

Based on advice in this thread I got to watch threes hill lose in KC and didn’t have to pay peacock
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2024, 11:25 PM   #742
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I found a great new sports bar and watched the game on a TV that was something like 9 ft by 8 ft tall. It was awesome.

However, the trouble started after the game ended. It's about a million degrees below zero here and I went out to my car and it wouldn't open. I'm clicking my remote and trying to use the hand sensor and everything, and nothing.

After messing around longer than Shackleton was stuck in the ice, I finally remembered that there's an emergency key inside the fob, so I pulled it out. After some more searching in the dark arctic, I figured out where the keyhole was and got in the car.

That helped, but now I couldn't start the car because there's no Keyhole for the ignition. After several fruitless attempts, I eventually figured out that I could hold the remote right on the starting button and push it and it had just enough power left in the battery to start the car and get me home.

I completely blame peacock for this, and they're going to get a letter from my lawyer soon.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2024, 11:27 PM   #743
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I found a great new sports bar and watched the game on a TV that was something like 9 ft by 8 ft tall. It was awesome.

However, the trouble started after the game ended. It's about a million degrees below zero here and I went out to my car and it wouldn't open. I'm clicking my remote and trying to use the hand sensor and everything, and nothing.

After messing around longer than Shackleton was stuck in the ice, I finally remembered that there's an emergency key inside the fob, so I pulled it out. After some more searching in the dark arctic, I figured out where the keyhole was and got in the car.

That helped, but now I couldn't start the car because there's no Keyhole for the ignition. After several fruitless attempts, I eventually figured out that I could hold the remote right on the starting button and push it and it had just enough power left in the battery to start the car and get me home.

I completely blame peacock for this, and they're going to get a letter from my lawyer soon.
More people need to know about the fob and holding it next to the start button. Did that to my wifes Journey a few times.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2024, 11:29 PM   #744
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
More people need to know about the fob and holding it next to the start button. Did that to my wifes Journey a few times.
It's really weird to me that there's no place to use the manual key in the ignition. Once I got in the car I thought I was in good shape, and then I had a whole new problem to solve.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2024, 11:36 PM   #745
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
It's really weird to me that there's no place to use the manual key in the ignition. Once I got in the car I thought I was in good shape, and then I had a whole new problem to solve.
Those days are gone. My truck has a fob/key. Not a push button, but the fob fits in like a key.

Another weird thing in this world. Like hitting the start button to shut off the car.
Old 01-14-2024, 04:37 PM   #746
Supporter

I wonder if any of you all had issues with the broadcast last night.

https://youtu.be/AlHCRDIUX-Y?si=pOn3VdIgHsy6s04z
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2024, 07:04 PM   #747
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post

that is a good video.
Old 01-14-2024, 07:20 PM   #748
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post

Seemed fine to me.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2024, 07:20 PM   #749
Veteran

One thing I didn't even think about was that even if people sign up for $6 and then cancel, Peacock gets their money for a month and all the interest that will be accrued. Islike when your paycheck is deposited in the band and then a couple of days later you have access.

Plus the credit card companies get their percentage no matter what.

The only one who loses anything is... as usual, the consumer.
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-14-2024, 07:24 PM   #750
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Not listening to Chris Collensworth doing our game made it worth it.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote