Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2016, 06:50 PM  
Fish are scared of me

So is GoChiefs banned er what

Haven't seen a post in a long while. I'm not missing his negativism at all. I'm just curious.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 04:22 PM   #736
Still Got The Blues (For You)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
No, I'm skeptical. But I'm not. See my last couple of posts. Anytime is fine. Or not. Your choice.
real quick. I'm in my early 40's. I really started to pay attention to football in the late 80's. Right around the time that NOLA was winning for consecutive (3?) seasons. SF and NO were playing brutal, low scoring games. SF had more finesse... and I found the Saints to be more thuggish brutes that brought down SF to their level.

So not only was my hometown team a winning team back in the 80's... but the 2013 Chiefs were the exact opposite of a winning team...

so there... my "bandwagonning" has nothing to do with team success.
Sandy Vagina has disabled reputation

Old 01-03-2016, 04:23 PM   #737
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower View Post
Oh I see

He wasn't banned for having an opinion, just expressing it.Lol.

Classic
If you consider hoping someone dies in real life, rather than just handling your disagreements with them, an opinion, sure.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 04:24 PM   #738
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks View Post
real quick. I'm in my early 40's. I really started to pay attention to football in the late 80's. Right around the time that NOLA was winning for consecutive (3?) seasons. SF and NO were playing brutal, low scoring games. SF had more finesse... and I found the Saints to be more thuggish brutes that brought down SF to their level.

So not only was my hometown team a winning team back in the 80's... but the 2013 Chiefs were the exact opposite of a winning team...

so there... my "bandwagonning" has nothing to do with team success.
So basically you're an offense guy, which led you to the 9ers, and I know the Alex history. Fair enough. I'm really not trying to throw any shade your way. I have more respect for you than any other 2013 carry over we have had here. You've been very consistent, and side stepped the shit thrown your way. In fact, I apologize formally for the shit I've said to you in the past. You haven't deserved it. Go Chiefs!
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 04:25 PM   #739

Quote:
So basically you're an offense guy, which led you to the 9ers, and I know the Alex history. Fair enough. I'm really not trying to throw any shade your way. I have more respect for you than any other 2013 carry over we have had here. You've been very consistent, and side stepped the shit thrown your way. In fact, I apologize formally for the shit I've said to you in the past. You haven't deserved it. Go Chiefs!
Maybe you don't want me being nice to you. The second I do it, Alex throws a pick.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 04:28 PM   #740

Haha, yeah... ugly decision from Smith there.

PARKER INT !!!!! whooooo!!!!!!!

Old 01-03-2016, 04:31 PM   #741

Quote:
Haha, yeah... ugly decision from Smith there.

PARKER INT !!!!! whooooo!!!!!!!
That last one was horrible, but better he get it out of his system today rather than next week or later. That may have been the best thing to happen for him right there.

Old 01-03-2016, 04:32 PM   #742
Caralho

Mac Niners-Chiefs Fan (also known as Sandy Cheeks) is a ****ing moron when it comes to discussing football.
Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 04:33 PM   #743

I swear that I made this myself...

View post on imgur.com

Old 01-03-2016, 04:38 PM   #744

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorter View Post
Mac Niners-Chiefs Fan (also known as Sandy Cheeks) is a ****ing moron when it comes to discussing football.
based on what? that I like a player that you don't? That I don't throw around the brief coaching terms that you do as you prance around like you are better than everyone?

GFY... I prefer "simple" people that shoot straight versus prancing peacocks that think their shit don't stink.

Old 01-03-2016, 04:42 PM   #745
Caralho

Quote:
based on what? that I like a player that you don't? That I don't throw around the brief coaching terms that you do as you prance around like you are better than everyone?

GFY... I prefer "simple" people that shoot straight versus prancing peacocks that think their shit don't stink.
Based on the fact you are ****ing moron when football is being discussed.

I'm sure you'd be quite a knowledgeable source if the topic was Alex Smith's pubic hair though.
Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 04:44 PM   #746
Supporter

Quote:

I'm sure you'd be quite a knowledgeable source if the topic was Alex Smith's pubic hair though.
A hateful Sorter is sadmaking.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 04:51 PM   #747
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:

rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 04:51 PM   #748
Choco Favre

Quote:

Haha
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 04:52 PM   #749
Choco Favre

Quote:
I swear that I made this myself...

View post on imgur.com

Clay had that up in a hurry!
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 04:52 PM   #750
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:

BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread