Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-20-2024, 06:01 PM  
MVP

2024 COPA America Thread

Beautiful opening message! I can't believe they opened with a prayer. Love it.

Go USA!

Argentina should beat Canada. I hope they do.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2024, 09:08 PM   #61
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Liquor View Post
It's hot as shit outside. I need to mow so bad.
It probably won't be cooler outside in July in 2026.
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.
Old 06-25-2024, 09:24 PM   #62
Forever Royal

Quote:
Did someone just faint because of the heat?

I was at the game and saw the whole thing. I assume it was discussed on TV but it was an offsides ref (not sure the actual title). He was just standing there and suddenly tipped over like a fallen tree. Within a few seconds you could see his arms moving and a few minutes later he was walking. But they made him hop on the stretcher and rolled him out. Certainly could have gotten concussed. He was on the side that was exposed to sun basically the whole first half.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-25-2024, 09:27 PM   #63
In my youth i pray to keep

That's scary. This heat is no joke right now. I was putting away dishes and came back to them wheeling some poor bastard out on a stretcher.

Hope he is okay.
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2024, 09:27 PM   #64
Forever Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED View Post
Between the heat and the crowd I’m guessing FIFA is currently second guessing themselves for picking KC for 26.

It was easily 80/20 in favor of Peru. Canada fans definitely didn’t show up. Announced attendance was just under 12k but I’m sure it looked way worst on TV since basically 2 out of 4 sides were in the sun and most people didn’t stay in those seats for long.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-26-2024, 04:52 PM   #65

All the Vegas sky shots are triggering me.
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2024, 09:04 PM   #66
The talking stonehead

Mexico has to get a win on Sunday vs Ecuador or they are getting grouped out by Ecuador and Venezuela. Venezuela was the lowest ranked squad in the group and they already basically won the group. Pretty impressive showing.
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Yesterday, 03:57 PM   #67
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Let's do this guys, kick some Panamanian ass!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 04:05 PM   #68

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

EDIT: NOPE, offside!!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 04:07 PM   #69

VAR is wack.
Old Yesterday, 04:09 PM   #70

Quote:
VAR is wack.
Yeah, but they got it right...
Old Yesterday, 04:09 PM   #71

This shit is so gay. VAR is worse than NFL officiating.
Old Yesterday, 04:10 PM   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Yeah, but they got it right...
I hate offsides too lol
Old Yesterday, 04:18 PM   #73

Someone deport this ref
Old Yesterday, 04:18 PM   #74

Well this official hates us..
Old Yesterday, 04:20 PM   #75
MVP

Selfish action by Weah. That's always getting a red card.
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.