Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-22-2021, 10:41 PM  
Thank you

The 1995 Michael Mann film HEAT starring Al Pacino and Robert De Niro

Discus.
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2022, 08:48 AM   #61
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
I just watched this movie again after not seeing it for a LONG time.
and yeah, that shootout scene was stellar.

the thing I liked about it most I think was they seemed to be using real tactics (or, at least more real than most movies); and the sounds coming from the weapons sounded like real weapons / how they would sound if you were firing off rounds in a downtown environment. didn't sound fake or manipulated at all like most movies sound.

I also realized / remembered how much of a cartoon Pacino was / is at that point / from that point forward.

really good movie.
This is a great watch for fans of the movie,in case anybodys interested,although poor Val is sounding pretty rough.I believe Mann said he had planned to use some pre-recorded sound effects for the shoot out scene,but the the actual gunshots from the scene were so good,they were used instead.Now how he was able to capture all that live with mikes from guns shooting blanks is beyond me,unless it was enhanced in the studio,i'm not too sure.

PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-07-2022, 07:57 PM   #62
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
One of the best conclusions to a film in history.

Maybe only you would appreciate this because of our common pasts. My college cross country teammate was a Native American and was an extra in this movie. He and several members of his family road tripped across the country to play as some of the warriors attacking the English caravan. They drove to NC because none of them had ever flown before and they were all freaked out by the notion. I’ve never seen someone break out in sweats before on a plane when he flew for the first time headed to a NCAA regional from OKC to Harlingen. Lmao
Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-19-2022, 03:01 PM   #63
In Search of a Life

Rejoice Heat fans. Michael Mann is releasing a sequel, but in novel form. Details the characters before and after the events of the movie.

Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2022, 04:06 PM   #64
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Rejoice Heat fans. Michael Mann is releasing a sequel, but in novel form. Details the characters before and after the events of the movie.

Take my money. It will likely be dumb but duncurr
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2022, 11:49 PM   #65
Immanentize The Eschaton

I re-watched Taxi Driver again tonight. Man, that movie would have been so much better with a decent actor playing the lead.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.