Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-28-2021, 12:21 PM  
How tall is this thing?

Chiefs making a run at Melvin Ingram

https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2021...er-hesitation/

Should have just signed the guy when he was here. Likely have to overpay now as Pittsburgh doesn't want to trade within conference.

Given how desperate the chiefs are for ANY production up front, The Steelers might get away with extortion here.
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-28-2021, 06:52 PM   #61
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by banyon View Post
I thought I heard Petro the other day say he wanted $4 million and we only had 2 mil of cap space. He might have just been throwing out a hypothetical, I only caught part of it.
So you could have just posted nothing because it appears you know nothing.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-28-2021, 06:54 PM   #62
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
If you think we are just one player away you are delusional.
If you want to get into it we have gotten some good players, see Trey Smith and others from mid to late draft picks.
Mods still should put you back into the Romper Room.
Lol this moron doesn't understand how a decent pass-rush can help the whole defense does he? And yeah there's OBVIOUSLY plenty of Smith's at the back of the draft every year right? Smh keep waving that white flag over your head dummy.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 10-28-2021, 06:56 PM   #63
Inmem 2.0

No thanks
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-28-2021, 06:57 PM   #64
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post
Looked like Chris Jones didn't practice due to personal reasons today, any idea what's going on with him?
No idea..just happy it wasn't injury related and Reid expects him to practice tomorrow. Maybe it was just a veterans rest day? Who knows.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 07:17 PM   #65
Elway be drinkin' again

This and other signings are desperation. The lack of motivation is on the coaches. IT starts and stops with AR. PM looks like a rookie. Deer in the headlights. He feels responsible for carrying the O and D. One man cannot do that in the NFL.

The Chiefs have a crew of overpaid underachievers. Time to fish or cut bait. There are dozens of guys who could play better than this team's overpaid/lazy/who gives a shit cast of characters. It is sad but true. Jones is a joke. Clark- don't get me started and I am so tired of seeing the Badger deflecting his shortcomings on every play.
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 07:30 PM   #66
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
Yeah let's wave the white flag and waste a Mahomes season over some 5th, 6th and 7th round picks..very smart
Alright you ****ing moronic idiot. You yourself said he doesn't fix everything. Just go away STFD and . Go back to the kiddy Romper Room.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 07:35 PM   #67
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
Alright you ****ing moronic idiot. You yourself said he doesn't fix everything. Just go away STFD and . Go back to the kiddy Romper Room.

Lol this dumb prick never fails to have a hissy fit anytime i have to educate his lame ass...grow up clown
Old 10-28-2021, 07:39 PM   #68
Supporter

petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-28-2021, 07:39 PM   #69
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
I'm not opposed to it depending on what we give up. But still a desperation move.
Well...yeah.

I'd say the situation is pretty desperate.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-28-2021, 07:43 PM   #70
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
Lol this dumb prick never fails to have a hissy fit anytime i have to educate his lame ass...grow up clown
You can't educate yourself let alone anyone else.

Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-28-2021, 07:44 PM   #71
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Well...yeah.

I'd say the situation is pretty desperate.
Super Bowl loser below .500 at the start of November is about as desperate as we’ve been since 2013.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-28-2021, 09:01 PM   #72
Thank you

WE NEED 500 POSTS LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-28-2021, 09:02 PM   #73
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
WE NEED 500 POSTS LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
What's the ruling for getting Ingram -AND- Emmanuel Ogbah? I'll listen to your answer off the air.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-28-2021, 10:15 PM   #74
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
The Chiefs pursued him. We have no idea why he didn't choose to sign here. "Shoulda"...well they wanted to. They tried.
IKR, how have you been Detoxing? I miss our long and romantic discussions about vinyl wrap..
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-28-2021, 10:47 PM   #75
Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler View Post
650k for what Ingram brings to the table is dirt cheap.
Didn't Ingram sign with Pitt for something in the $4M range? I guess I don't understand how you get to $650K. If you can get him for a 6th or 7th and $650K groovy, Spags will meet him at the plane with a slab of ribs and a hearty side of mac and cheese.

I'm not ready to throw in the towel now, nor am I willing to mortgage future years for a desperation trade. If we're looking at a 1 year rental with minimal cost and a higher floor, I'm all for it. But it's a "just because", I'm out.
oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.