Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-26-2021, 11:10 AM  
Veteran

CEH on Sunday

anyone know why he played so little? don’t remember seeing him at all in the 2nd half.
ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-26-2021, 02:02 PM   #61
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
Agree.

I love CEH, but thought drafting him at 32 was a complete luxury. And I find it odd that all the draft experts here who say we can't draft an offensive lineman at the end of the first round all seemed giddy drafting a running back last year.

Look, I trust Veach to do what's right, but with a pretty decent talent group at OT, it just seems like it makes a ton of sense to look that way considering the status of both out tackles.
The Chiefs wouldn't have been 14-2 this year with Darrel Williams, Darwin Award Thompson and DeAndre Washington and it's absolutely foolish to think otherwise.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 02:03 PM   #62
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Antoine Winfield wouldn't look to bad in KC. Or Tee Higgins.
we are ****ing fine who we got
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2021, 02:03 PM   #63
Supporter

Quote:
Hitting the Nitrous again, I see...
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2021, 02:06 PM   #64
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Yep. I like Clyde. I'm glad he's here. But I'm not 100% convinced that we were better off with him rather than an upgrade at a different position group. Oh well.
I've said this before and I'll say it again

PATRICK MAHOMES II WANTED CLYDE EDWARDS-HELAIRE THERE SHOULD BE NO MORE DISCUSSION OF THE MATTER OF PICKING ANYONE ELSE

WE ARE GOING BACK TO THE ****ING SUPER BOWL

THERE WAS NO BETTER PICK WE COULD HAVE HAD BECAUSE PATRICK MAHOMES II WANTED HIM.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 02:06 PM   #65
Banned!

Quote:
Better than Sneed? How many CB/S do you intend to roster?
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2021, 02:08 PM   #66
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
Agree.

I love CEH, but thought drafting him at 32 was a complete luxury. And I find it odd that all the draft experts here who say we can't draft an offensive lineman at the end of the first round all seemed giddy drafting a running back last year.

Look, I trust Veach to do what's right, but with a pretty decent talent group at OT, it just seems like it makes a ton of sense to look that way considering the status of both out tackles.
We literally took Niang in the third. The FO views him as part of the future at OT.

How many tackles did you want them to draft?
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2021, 02:09 PM   #67
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

To question Patrick Mahomes II is blasphemous
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2021, 02:10 PM   #68
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
we are ****ing fine who we got
We were fine at Tackle with who he got...until we weren't.

Isn't it all about depth?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2021, 02:11 PM   #69
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
The Chiefs wouldn't have been 14-2 this year with Darrel Williams, Darwin Award Thompson and DeAndre Washington and it's absolutely foolish to think otherwise.
That's not the point I'm making.

I think you still draft a RB, just not at 32.

Look, I'd glad to have him. Can't wait to see what he does next year.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-26-2021, 02:11 PM   #70
Rookie

PFF has Clyde graded 75 for the season. I personally thought we should have drafted an O-linemen last year even tho it's not a glamorous pick.
blueprint_one is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-26-2021, 02:13 PM   #71
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
We literally took Niang in the third. The FO views him as part of the future at OT.

He's talking about the 2021 draft I believe.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2021, 02:14 PM   #72
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Hitting the Nitrous again, I see...
Tee Higgins woudln't have been a better pick?
Old 01-26-2021, 02:14 PM   #73
Banned!

Quote:
Because there are Darrel Williams available every year. Everywhere. RB's are a dime a dozen and can be found in the late rounds every year. Or UDFA.
As can most positions outside of QB and Edge.

Clyde had the 19th most rushing yards this season in 13 games. Hell, he was #3 on the Chiefs in scrimmage yards per game.
Old 01-26-2021, 02:16 PM   #74
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Quote:

Well you start two, and Niang (who didn't play this year and had little to no contact with the team) is a HUGE question mark. No matter how you slice it, you need a starter. I'm not going to buy this Remmers at LT BS because if he goes down then what? Chiefs are too good of a team to go into the season with Remmers and a bunch of question marks.

At this point I'd just move on from both Fisher and Schwartz, the next shoe to drop will be if Veach spends money in free agency and if so, on what position.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-26-2021, 02:17 PM   #75
In Search of a Life

Quote:
As can most positions outside of QB and Edge.

Clyde had the 19th most rushing yards this season in 13 games. Hell, he was #3 on the Chiefs in scrimmage yards per game.
Uh, no, they can't to the level of RB's.

Clyde is a fine player. Good solid RB. You can find those in every draft. Every year in the mid rounds.