Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2020, 08:30 PM  
In Search of a Life

::

Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-14-2020, 01:03 AM   #61
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Man, I just found out that my uncle who had triple bypass heart surgery less than 3 months ago, went to Sturgis today.
Guess there is one non-pansy in the gene pool.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 2    
Old 08-14-2020, 08:56 AM   #62
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
Yep, some were saying it- like all the mainstream media except Fox. They went nuts over Oklahoma Trump rally too.

But they also said social justice rioting was fine- which caused this second wave.

Since the virus is being used as a political weapon- it is pretty hard to find an honest opinion on it.
He Oklahoma rally was indoors and Herman Cain probably died from it.

The media has infinite content to fill and says just about everything at some point.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-14-2020, 09:22 AM   #63
MVP

came for the bikers, left cause the covid.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 08-14-2020, 09:51 AM   #64
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
Yep, some were saying it- like all the mainstream media except Fox. They went nuts over Oklahoma Trump rally too.

But they also said social justice rioting was fine- which caused this second wave.

Since the virus is being used as a political weapon- it is pretty hard to find an honest opinion on it.

Yup! All that rioting in Georgia, Texas, and Arizona.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 08-14-2020, 11:14 AM   #65
Sexiest Athlete

How much you wanna bet she screamed something about "Muh Freedumbs" when that bison was tossing her around?
Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 3    
Old 08-14-2020, 11:15 AM   #66
In Search of a Life

https://www.facebook.com/Yellowstone...06724239342902

Bisons are scary.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-14-2020, 11:24 AM   #67
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

I don’t care what anyone says, that “Fush Yu Mang” CD Smash Mouth had with “Walkin’ On The Sun” was really cool.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 08-14-2020, 01:18 PM   #68
Resident Glue Sniffer

Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-14-2020, 04:36 PM   #69
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Lack of movement. At Sturgis, people are both outside and moving around a lot, so they're not around the same people for very long. At a football game, you could be downstream of someone spreading viral particles for 3.5 hours.

I'm not saying the latter is absolutely the worst thing in the world, but there IS a difference.
Not as much lack of movement as there is on an airplane, where people sit stationary in close proximity (in an indoor environment) for potentially several hours... and so far that hasn't been an issue.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-14-2020, 04:38 PM   #70
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Not as much lack of movement as there is on an airplane, where people sit stationary in close proximity (in an indoor environment) for potentially several hours... and so far that hasn't been an issue.
Get back to me when the Chiefs install individual vents at every seat and HEPA filters. Also, there have been outbreaks on planes.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1    
Old 08-14-2020, 04:42 PM   #71
In Search of a Life

Rule of thumb I try to use: if you can smell a fart for more than a few seconds, you probably don't have enough air movement.

I've had flights where someone near me was just carpet bombing me for hours, usually starting right after mealtime. I'd really not like for that person to have covid.

But I guess as long as we're both wearing masks, I'd feel better about my chances. Fart particles are a lot smaller than breath droplets.

I always seem to get sick after flying. But I always assume it's something already floating around in my nose or something - which gets stirred up when takeoff and landing are like taking a plunger to my sinuses. Plus the overall stress of flying.

Old 08-14-2020, 04:43 PM   #72
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Get back to me when the Chiefs install individual vents at every seat and HEPA filters. Also, there have been outbreaks on planes.
Being indoors with vents/HEPA filters is better than being outdoors?
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-14-2020, 04:46 PM   #73
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Being indoors with vents/HEPA filters is better than being outdoors?
Sorry. I used up my crayon box on Pete.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 1    
Old 08-14-2020, 04:52 PM   #74
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
Rule of thumb I try to use: if you can smell a fart for more than a few seconds, you probably don't have enough air movement.

I've had flights where someone near me was just carpet bombing me for hours, usually starting right after mealtime. I'd really not like for that person to have covid.

But I guess as long as we're both wearing masks, I'd feel better about my chances. Fart particles are a lot smaller than breath droplets.
Link?
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.

Old 08-14-2020, 05:41 PM   #75
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHOG View Post
Link?
https://kidshealth.org/en/kids/fart.html

Quote:
Gases are also what can make farts smell bad. Tiny amounts of hydrogen, carbon dioxide, and methane combine with hydrogen sulfide (say: SUHL-fyde) and ammonia (say: uh-MOW-nyuh) in the large intestine to give gas its smell. Phew!

Closed Thread