Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-18-2019, 11:24 AM  
Be Kind To Your Pets

Stopping Porch Pirates

Apologize if a Q. Some of my neighbors had stuff stolen off their porch in the past week. This guy is a former NASA scientist who is a true "mad scientist" with a brilliant way to punish porch pirates and reward people who do the right thing. 18 minutes, but very entertaining. Careful, some language...
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-13-2021, 07:45 PM   #61
Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
It's still pretty funny, but I do kind of wish there were some real consequences here. I don't fully understand why the cops aren't more involved.
I think what's even sadder is that there are cameras everywhere, and people still do it with no regards to consequences that they would face.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2021, 08:13 PM   #62
Cynical Misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupDock View Post
In my neighborhood, someone stole the huge, metal, multi-home mailbox.

People are strange. I imagine that is 50 counts of felony mail theft.
If it's an actual post office box, that is, one owned by the U.S.P.S., then it's a federal offense. Whether it's mail theft depends upon whether any mail was actually in the P.O. Box.

That's not the real issue, though. Typically those thefts go after mail and then use the stolen mail for a wide variety of things. If the mail has any identifying information, people fill out fake tax returns so they can get a check. THey literally just file a second return for Joe Blow using all of his information, usually a 1040EZ, and list enough that doesn't have to be independently verified so that they can get $5-10K from the government. They use the information to get enough of a fake ID to cash the check. Maybe they succeed 1 time in 10 but the last case I had like this, the ring got about $500,000 from fake tax returns. Compared to that, the theft of the mail boxes wasn't even prosecuted.

You might think, "Doesn't the IRS recognize that someone has already paid taxes and been issued a refund?" The answer to that is, "Not always."

By the way, this is a really good reason to get your mail at a UPS store or private mail service place. Your physical address is generally kept secret. There's surveillance of your mail system at all time, whether people there or security cameras after hours. And any packages are held behind the counter so they can't be stolen by porch pirates.
frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2021, 04:04 AM   #63
Veteran

He should incorporate CS Gas along with the Fart Spray. That stuff is nasty.
Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-14-2021, 09:28 AM   #64
Draconian Warlord

Mark Rober is a genius as well as a very cool individual.

https://youtu.be/5z9DMBlvBeY

Last edited by burt; 12-14-2021 at 09:39 AM..
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 12-14-2021, 10:44 AM   #65
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holladay View Post
He should incorporate CS Gas along with the Fart Spray. That stuff is nasty.
how about CS gas and the exploding ink packets they use for bank robbery money....for that matter, release Norovirus mist.

let the thieves think about what they've done, dyed blue with explosive diarrhea.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-14-2021, 11:35 AM   #66
Veteran

Quote:
how about CS gas and the exploding ink packets they use for bank robbery money
I like the idea! The only thing that stands in the way is he uses biodegradable glitter thus not long term. Is there a "washable" ink packets?

If it was me, I would use the worst glitter and permanent ink.
Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-14-2021, 11:38 AM   #67
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holladay View Post
I like the idea! The only thing that stands in the way is he uses biodegradable glitter thus not long term. Is there a "washable" ink packets?

If it was me, I would use the worst glitter and permanent ink.
I'm sure the issue is liability for damaging anything permanently. Even if you think that the porch pirates deserve it, you can't legally retaliate against a crime with a crime. Not to mention that there would sometimes be collateral damage in cases like the pawn shop.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-14-2021, 12:07 PM   #68
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

I'm pretty lucky where I live - only once in 20+ years has anything been taken off my porch. My neighborhood is nice enough that we don't have a bunch of lowlifes, but ordinary enough that we don't attract unwanted attention. It's all townhouses/condos, so there are a ton of windows overlooking the street and little to no cover for anyone up to no good.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-14-2021, 04:13 PM   #69
Veteran

Quote:
I'm sure the issue is liability for damaging anything permanently. Even if you think that the porch pirates deserve it, you can't legally retaliate against a crime with a crime. Not to mention that there would sometimes be collateral damage in cases like the pawn shop.
Point well made.
Old 05-09-2022, 05:57 PM   #70
Would an idiot do that?

Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2022, 06:08 PM   #71
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Oh God.. I can't wait to watch this
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2022, 06:58 PM   #72
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Watch this one afterwards.

WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-09-2022, 07:14 PM   #73
Fish are scared of me

That was excellent!
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2022, 07:30 PM   #74
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
Watch this one afterwards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
That was excellent!
What Hog said. Awesome stuff.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2022, 07:49 PM   #75
Fish are scared of me

Those bastards got my mom for $1000 about a year before she died at 89. Old people are really vulnerable.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.