Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-28-2019, 05:43 PM  
Starter

Should I be happy Kietzman was fired? Yes, it's me.

I have mixed emotions about KK getting canned. It should've happened years ago. But I'm not convinced this incident deserved a firing.

Scale of 1 to 10, how pleased should I be?

For 20 years, KK got away with all sorts of underhanded bulls*t. Took two decades for karma to catch him.

Go Chiefs!

Whitlock
jwhit has disabled reputation
Old 06-28-2019, 06:53 PM   #61
Veteran

Jason I think a lot of the animosity directed at Kietzman stems from the continual ridicule/badgering of the Chiefs when they are doing better than they have have been in many years. It's one thing to criticize Reid's in game decisions, like clock management or going conservative when they are up a touchdown or two, but when he brought Reid's family into it is just a different level of low. And it struck a chord.

This pent up "anti Kietzman" energy just blew up when he insinuated Reid failed as a parent because his son had an addiction problem and died...obviously a topic that Kietzman is completely oblivious and ignorant to.

And when he doubled down on stupid with a lame apology, shit got even more real. Everybody saw through his "I'm a victim" Schtick.

In the end, he ****ed himself.
chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-28-2019, 06:53 PM   #62
Inmem 2.0

Thanks for liking my tweet Jwhit

Is nick Wright still a douchebag?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2019, 06:55 PM   #63
In Search of a Life

Whasaup Jason!

I miss the glory days of you and Don Fortune going at it.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2019, 06:59 PM   #64
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
The guy was nothing but a contrarian troll.
This reminds me of someone. Can't think of who, though.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2019, 07:02 PM   #65
I'll be back.

You should be ecstatic. This is your big chance.

Kietzman was just a blowhard. He is just the tip of the iceberg. The media has become corrupted by desperation (check out the Star's plummeting subscribers and McClatchy stock), agenda and profit in Kansas City.

KCTV5, Angie Ricono, The Star, Jeff Rosen and Brooke Pryor committed obvious character assassination and inaccurate reporting on an innocent man over the last few months. They painted him in the worst light possible and set the tone for the entire national media to swoop in and bring the hammer down.

Follow @mind_rhino and @donhillarykc on twitter. They have exposed the half truths, borderline slander and inaccurate reporting that has diseased this offseason. There are no 'conspiracy theories' at work here. These two accounts have used only facts - mostly contradictions and logical fallacies - in what was actually published to shed light on how unfair and inaccurate the media has been.

This is the real story, Jason. We need a national journalist with the guts and the commitment to the truth to tell it.

Come back to KC and tear down the corrupt media establishment like Jesus ripping apart the taxpayers in the temple.

Expose these frauds, Big Sexy. Save Our Chiefs needs you again.

Be our hero.

Your hair looks great, by the way.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 07:22 PM   #66
Shit

Wait WUT? When did mind rhino come into play?
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2019, 07:30 PM   #67
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Welcome back Jason. I've been here 15 years and I think it's cool you've never forgotten about this board of the true fans of the Kansas City Chiefs. Hope you get the respect you deserve around here. People don't have to agree with your takes, but I'd hope the board has grown up enough to realize the work you've put in to get where you're at and that when you want to really talk about your favorite team, you know the best place to do it. Here.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 07:31 PM   #68
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
Wait WUT? When did mind rhino come into play?
Weeks ago. He's been exposing the KC media's bad reporting for awhile now.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 07:34 PM   #69
Veteran

Unless it had to do with a team in purple and white Keitzman did everything he could do to $shit on them. Good riddance to a simple, petty homer who held himself out to be anything but.
hawkchief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.hawkchief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.hawkchief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.hawkchief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.hawkchief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.hawkchief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.hawkchief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.hawkchief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.hawkchief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.hawkchief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.hawkchief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-28-2019, 07:38 PM   #70
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Hey Jason. Thanks for stopping by. Quick question for you. In their primes, which QB would you take, Mahomes or Jeff George.

Thanks

Hoov
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 07:40 PM   #71
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Weeks ago. He's been exposing the KC media's bad reporting for awhile now.
She?

Last edited by SAUTO; 06-28-2019 at 07:47 PM..
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2019, 07:43 PM   #72
Veteran

Omg Jason Whitlock!

Yes, be happy. Do you have a kid? If that child commited suicide, how you would feel if someone rubbed it in your face and all of radio audience and blamed you for it, and said your job suffered because of your inability to help people?

If I were Andy Reid I would punch KK in the face the next time I see him. And to have him asking questions 10 feet away in press conferences - I think the Andy and the Chiefs told the radio station they weren't going to have KK near Reid or Mahomes anymore and the station had no choice.
Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 07:49 PM   #73
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
She?
I assume Rhino is a he.
Old 06-28-2019, 07:49 PM   #74
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I assume Rhino is a he.
Why?
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 07:52 PM   #75
MVP

Also we finally have something good going and we're terrified some jackass is gonna mess it up.

Sorry Kietz, you were trying to mess it up. The simple fact is if he abused his child we would have wanted him gone. Hell we all did want him gone when we thought that was the case. But then you hear more and more about it and you're like wait a damn minute this doesn't make sense.

KK tried to bring the hatred and anger with him into the new situation. Demanding that Hill be kicked off the team even though he didn't do what riled up Kietz in the first place. At that point its ego talking, not facts, not justice. Then he doubled down on it and tried to make everyone believe that it's Andy's fault, his kids did druuuuggggssss! Man that's some western Kansas bullshit right there.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.