Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-08-2019, 03:20 AM  
The Boom Boom Room

NFL Draft Pick Value Chart

https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2019....co/kzurDYhVVc

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2019, 08:37 PM   #61
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
I don't think this is the year for a trade up. If anything, I'd want them to trade back into the 2nd.

Trade with the 49ers to get pick 36 & their 4th rounder.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2019, 08:39 PM   #62
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
I’d want more than a 4th rounder to move out of the 1st.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2019, 08:42 PM   #63
Rufus Dawes Jr.

I'd rather keep pick 29 and the the 5th year option and then trade 61 and 63 to get to the top of round 2, plenty of good talent to get there.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-08-2019, 09:29 PM   #64
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
This.

This draft isn’t full of obvious blue chippers but is very deep (defensively.) Defense is what we need. We need to trade down and get as many guys as possible.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 10:29 PM   #65
MVP

I think OT might be an option...cutting Fisher would free up almost $10 million in 2020. He has no dead cap hit in 2021.

It's a numbers game as much as talent acquisition.

They only player I would trade up for is Hockenson....he would make an immediate impact THIS year. You're essentially getting two players in one...a blocking TE that can catch. Pair him up with Kelce....You have another (cheap) legit playmaker that you can design plays around.

People talk about Watkins freeing up Hill...what about Hockenson freeing up Kelce...or vice-versa. When your TE can legitimately block...teams cant assume it's a pass.

He's got a Dorsey pick written all over him...
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2019, 11:24 PM   #66
Just a li'l Evel

Damn, Raiders have 4 of the first 35 picks. Gotta be some kind of record. I look forward to seeing them all bust.
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2019, 11:27 PM   #67
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
I don't think this is the year for a trade up. If anything, I'd want them to trade back into the 2nd.
Depends on how the draft falls.

If one of

Ferrell
Oliver
Williams
White
Bosa
Allen
Baker
Greedy
Murphy
Hock
Fant
Adderley
Greedy
Wilkins
Gary
Sweat

It would be hard to trade down unless multiple guys fromthat list are still available.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2019, 12:29 AM   #68
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post

If one of

Ferrell
Oliver
Williams
White
Bosa
Allen
Baker
Greedy
Murphy
Hock
Fant
Adderley
Greedy
Wilkins
Gary
Sweat

It would be hard to trade down unless multiple guys fromthat list are still available.
The question I have with the Saftey/CB choices...is how good are they? What I mean is.., are they serviceable or difference makers? Is KC taking them out of desperation...that's not how you use 1st round picks. I might consider the RB from Alabama...they can make a huge impact in their first year. Think of Hunt...he made a difference.

It's strange that the NFL has somehow placed a low value on RBs...they are important. Some think if K.Hunt played in the AFCCG...KC would have won. That's pretty big...
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2019, 01:27 AM   #69
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
The question I have with the Saftey/CB choices...is how good are they? What I mean is.., are they serviceable or difference makers? Is KC taking them out of desperation...that's not how you use 1st round picks. I might consider the RB from Alabama...they can make a huge impact in their first year. Think of Hunt...he made a difference.

It's strange that the NFL has somehow placed a low value on RBs...they are important. Some think if K.Hunt played in the AFCCG...KC would have won. That's pretty big...
Some think the earth is flat.

Teams have placed a lower value on running backs because comparatively, they have a lower value than other positions. Even if you were a contrarian who believed the whole NFL is wrong, exploiting your "advantage" wouldn't mean taking a RB in the first round.
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-09-2019, 03:42 AM   #70
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargem View Post
Some think the earth is flat.

Teams have placed a lower value on running backs because comparatively, they have a lower value than other positions. Even if you were a contrarian who believed the whole NFL is wrong, exploiting your "advantage" wouldn't mean taking a RB in the first round.
I'm a contrarian that sees a bunch of CBs/safeties bunched together with no real standout out qualities that differentiates them. Chiefs fans expecting one of them to make a discernible difference in their first year is asking to be disappointed. I would bank on Watts being more impactful in his 2nd season.

My point was about who, in the late 1st, could make the most impact...and the top rated RB would get my vote over an over-drafted safety.

It's like how teams dont value kickers...where if I were a GM, I would place a premium on them. Ask the Bears about what a kicker is worth...or the Chargers.
Old 04-09-2019, 05:29 AM   #71
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I don't have a problem trading up for a QB. Maybe a pass rusher.

Other than that, i'm not sure.
QB? Trade up to get a backup QB? Why? If Mahomes goes down, so does our season. No backup QB will make a difference in that outcome.

Our defense needs talent. We can maybe get 3 starters with those first 3 picks.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2019, 05:35 AM   #72
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post

If one of

Ferrell
Oliver
Williams
White
Bosa
Allen
Baker
Greedy
Murphy
Hock
Fant
Adderley
Greedy
Wilkins
Gary
Sweat

The consensus is that this year is the best and deepest defensive draft in years. We need way too much help on defense. We need cheap help too. This is not the year to trade up.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2019, 07:00 AM   #73
MVP

I think 19 is about the best we'll do if we wanted to trade up. Also, if Veach is anything like me and wants Ferrell really badly you have to get in front of the panthers.
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-09-2019, 07:54 AM   #74
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post

Williams had a pretty monster game, i'm not sure Hunt makes that much difference.

Good Rb's are good, they're just so easy to find it's not really worth spending that high of a pick on.

A TE like Hock though, you have a point on.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2019, 07:55 AM   #75
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
QB? Trade up to get a backup QB? Why? If Mahomes goes down, so does our season. No backup QB will make a difference in that outcome.

Our defense needs talent. We can maybe get 3 starters with those first 3 picks.
No trade up for a QB this year. Just in general, I would only trade up for a QB.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.