Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2016, 06:50 PM  
Fish are scared of me

So is GoChiefs banned er what

Haven't seen a post in a long while. I'm not missing his negativism at all. I'm just curious.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 07:35 PM   #61
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Which is still no reason.
Couldn't that be considered posting spam, ala ThigLyfe?
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Old 01-01-2016, 07:35 PM   #62
GBM 8-12-15

He really needed to go when he started making light of Chief's injuries.

If that got out to local media, that could be really bad press for ChiefsPlanet.
BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 07:36 PM   #63
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
I'd really like to know what rule he broke.
Appears to me he didn't actually break a rule but he became a horrible troll. Trolls are fair game to be dismissed . It's too bad because he used to bring a LOT to the site .
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 07:36 PM   #64
Bring It Home

If he is really gone, thank you so much. I don't get into drama and all that, but he was the reason I haven't been coming here much in the last 1-2 years. Just a black cloud on the site.
JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 01-01-2016, 07:36 PM   #65
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
Not at all. He is just over the restrictions placed on his account, and has found other outlets to hate Chiefs football and be an insufferable prick.
FYP
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 07:37 PM   #66
Reset

He never bothered me. I always considered him an idiot. But when he makes good posters disappear ( like kcmizzou) it does bother me. But I'm indifferent, I'm just a guest here. So what do I know
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 07:37 PM   #67
Say hello to my little friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams Fan View Post
It's not that he has an unpopular opinion.

It's that he posts the same useless drivel in every ****ing thread regarding football in football threads that have nothing to do with Alex Smith or Andy Reid. Similar to what ReeRun did. Similar to Sweet Daddy Hate/ROR did.
He was wearing a path in the carpet. Not too hard to figure out.

And reerun has always been a shit poster.
Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 07:37 PM   #68
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMeatballDave View Post
He really needed to go when he started making light of Chief's injuries.

If that got out to local media, that could be really bad press for ChiefsPlanet.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 07:37 PM   #69
In my youth i pray to keep

I know he was celebrating an injury to a player (Tamba, I believe) a few weeks back.

I reported him for that.
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 07:37 PM   #70
Dumbass!

And, ftw, "wasn't shy about it" was simply another way of saying he posted the same useless drivel over and over.

All their shit is tiresome, but it isn't a bannable offense.

The mods are abusing their power, and that should be the concern here.
milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 07:39 PM   #71
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
Is that from the movie "Bullitt"?
No.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 07:39 PM   #72

I think that's pretty tough... but the guy was in every damn thread. It was just a relentless assault. Previous trolls like Denise or KnowMo were fairly well contained... he was just everywhere. Every single football thread would be an attempt to re-direct into the same fight to call attention to himself.

So from that end I don't miss him. I don't think that's good for the board. If you were a newcomer, this place would look like an insane asylum where one guy who acted like an 18 year old just crapped all over every thread and got to do whatever he wanted. So I don't know. Rooting for people to get hurt, basically being anti-Chiefs in every thread just to get a rise out of people. He had basically become a troll with tenure.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 07:39 PM   #73
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
And, ftw, "wasn't shy about it" was simply another way of saying he posted the same useless drivel over and over.

All their shit is tiresome, but it isn't a bannable offense.

The mods are abusing their power, and that should be the concern here.
He wasn't banned goddamnit.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 07:40 PM   #74
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
I hit him up on Facebook. Hopefully he'll show up.
NOOOOOOO!

Old 01-01-2016, 07:40 PM   #75
Say hello to my little friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
I know he was celebrating an injury to a player (Tamba, I believe) a few weeks back.

I reported him for that.
Yeah, that's ****ed. It wasn't the first time.
Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread