Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 05:33 AM  
Supporter

7/24/24 Daily Training Camp Thread

In for the win.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:40 AM   #61
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Yes! Lets go furious george!
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:43 AM   #62
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
I had one patient who developed a clot in her facial vein and jugular from untreated strep , they can resolve on their own without antibiotics but most docs still prescribe them to help with pain and after 24hrs of treatment I think you are not contagious.
Strep was crazy for me. I just had graduated college. I had no insurance so I went to this free shitty doctor for ex University students. I was sicker than a dog. They prescribed me penicillin and in like two hours I felt absolutely fine. Never had felt a bigger turn around like that before.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:52 AM   #63
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
They said yesterday it is Strep.

There's all kinds of crud going around right now.
Won't stop Petro from freaking out about his "availability" that shit is so annoying.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:54 AM   #64
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
Won't stop Petro from freaking out about his "availability" that shit is so annoying.
Which is reeruned considering this has nothing to do with that and his injury history is minimal.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:57 AM   #65
"You like to drink?"

Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:59 AM   #66
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
ooof that's uglier than i thought.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:59 AM   #67
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
DJ looks amazing.

I'm really glad things are going well for him. He's low key one of my favorite dudes. Got me through the lost years.
I haven't seen an LB move like DJ since and likely never will. The dude had an unreal blend of grace and physicality.
SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.
Old Today, 11:01 AM   #68
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxSocks View Post
He gone
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:02 AM   #69
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I just dont see him working out. The drops are just not sustainable.

Even if its always "In Veach we trust" he will not hit on 100% of his draft picks.

Yeah I think discussing hand size regardless of position should be bannable in the draft threads.

It does not matter
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 11:04 AM   #70
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Which is reeruned considering this has nothing to do with that and his injury history is minimal.
Exactly. Went on a walk last night and listened to his pod and I was yelling to myself like a crazy person.

This is not atypical behavior in Los Angeles just for the record
Old Today, 11:04 AM   #71
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxSocks View Post
Skyy lives to suck another day.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:08 AM   #72
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post

But he doesn't break tackles!!!

he does Travis's first down celebration then Travis comes over to hype him up and I swear to god they look like twins
Old Today, 11:12 AM
TEX
This message has been deleted by TEX. Reason: Duplicate
Old Today, 11:13 AM
TEX
This message has been deleted by TEX. Reason: Duplicate
Old Today, 11:17 AM   #73
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post

But he doesn't break tackles!!!
Asolutely loved this pick. Dude has hands.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old Today, 11:20 AM   #74
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Oh shit.

Hyperextension looks to be the best case scenario, here.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:27 AM   #75
In Search of a Life

Pads come on Friday thankfully. Need Worthy to get better and back out there.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.