Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-07-2020, 02:42 PM   #2
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Dude that mix and match shit is exactly the kinda corp that just won the Super Bowl

Reek and Hardman at 5’10 or under and around 190

Watkins and Pringle at 6’1 and 205 to 210

You don’t want all Smurfs, or all bigger guys either... the sweet spot is a balanced mix
Their strengths are all similar. Neither Watkins or Pringle are big-bodied WR's like a Mike Williams etc.

We don't have a mix-n-match corps. We got guys who win with speed and quickness, not high point, body them out and contest the catch kinda dudes.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2020, 02:50 PM   #3
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Their strengths are all similar. Neither Watkins or Pringle are big-bodied WR's like a Mike Williams etc.

We don't have a mix-n-match corps. We got guys who win with speed and quickness, not high point, body them out and contest the catch kinda dudes.
I’ll grant you they’re not those 6’3 230 types, but they’re not my size either... they give you some height and bulk even while being fast in their own right

I’m well past the point of HAVING to be right in a football argument, but there is definitely truth in what I’m saying... you think if Andy could get his hands on another TO type, he’d take a pass because it’s all about elite quickness in and out of breaks now?

Come on man

We’ll just have to disagree I guess, let’s just see who we pick up this offseason...
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2020, 09:26 PM   #4
MVP

Mecole Hardman has the OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFETIME. This offense...Patrick...Reid...

Hope he takes advantage of it. No reason to think he won't. Did a good job as a rookie at a notoriously hard position for rookies to play. He needs to be Mahomes's shadow this entire offseason.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 09:32 PM   #5
In Search of a Life

This is the deepest class of WR in 20 years and people want to sign some retread wtf
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-07-2020, 03:16 AM   #6
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
This is the deepest class of WR in 20 years and people want to sign some retread wtf
I think every draft from now on, somewhere between rounds 4-7, we should draft the fastest WR possible, even if they didn't have a standout career in college. Any receiver available in the late rounds that runs a 4.29 or better should be considered.

Route running can be taught (see Tyreek Hill) and hands can be improved (see TG early in his career) but speed is something you can't teach. With the arm cannon Mahomes lugs around, speed receivers become very dangerous offensive weapons, even when they aren't getting the ball.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-07-2020, 07:07 AM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
I think every draft from now on, somewhere between rounds 4-7, we should draft the fastest WR possible, even if they didn't have a standout career in college. Any receiver available in the late rounds that runs a 4.29 or better should be considered.

Route running can be taught (see Tyreek Hill) and hands can be improved (see TG early in his career) but speed is something you can't teach. With the arm cannon Mahomes lugs around, speed receivers become very dangerous offensive weapons, even when they aren't getting the ball.

Doesn't even need to be that fast. Hardman is a 4.33, but I would say anything below 4.4 is excellent as long as the guy has really good quickness/change of direction to go with it. That's what is so amazing about Tyreek and Mecole. Those guys can change direction really quick. They aren't just super fast in a straight line.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-07-2020, 01:30 PM   #8
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Doesn't even need to be that fast. Hardman is a 4.33, but I would say anything below 4.4 is excellent as long as the guy has really good quickness/change of direction to go with it. That's what is so amazing about Tyreek and Mecole. Those guys can change direction really quick. They aren't just super fast in a straight line.
That was Hardman's combine number. At the Georgia pro day he ran 4.24.

ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-07-2020, 08:28 AM   #9
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post

Maybe. Depends on your agility & 3-cone times. Some fast guys aren't agile at all. Tyreek is so good because he's both super agile and fast. He doesn't get enough credit for how he can just change direction on a dime.

So often we just look at 40 times. I'm more worried about agility combine drills TBH.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2020, 06:52 AM   #10
Politically Incorrect

We do NOT need to go backwards and sign Wilson-keep moving forward!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2020, 07:14 AM   #11
MVP

Seems like we need more of a sizable possession guy vs a small slot type. I'd keep an eye one what philly is shaking loose or maybe Chicago, other Reid tree teams.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-07-2020, 07:57 AM   #12
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Seems like we need more of a sizable possession guy vs a small slot type. I'd keep an eye one what philly is shaking loose or maybe Chicago, other Reid tree teams.
That’s where I’m at, we DO need a veteran to go along with any drafted receiver... but not some diminutive gadget type, particularly if we lose Watkins

Reek and Hardman are already vertically challenged

You can point to guys like Kemp and Pringle for bigger bodies, but who really knows what their future holds

Not trying to shit on those who think Wilson is a good idea, I get that he could slide right back in much like Ware thanks to familiarity with the system... just saying we don’t need another smallish guy IMO
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2020, 03:48 PM   #13
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Hopefully, that's what Fortson turns out to be.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2020, 07:20 AM   #14
MVP

Looking at the 2020 free agent class, theres nothing flashy at WR, id say take this opportunity to draft a guy in a deep class and improve the line. Mahomes with time can make, Drob look like a starter. (see weeks 2 and 3)
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-07-2020, 07:46 AM   #15
Veteran

Quote:
Looking at the 2020 free agent class, theres nothing flashy at WR, id say take this opportunity to draft a guy in a deep class and improve the line. Mahomes with time can make, Drob look like a starter. (see weeks 2 and 3)
I can't get over visions of DRob dropping passes against Houston. Was he targeted again the rest of the way?
Mike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli