Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-11-2024, 03:39 PM  
MVP

Joey Chestnut Banned from Nathan's Hotdog Eating Contest

Sponsor conflict keeping Joey Chestnut from hot dog eating contest

Joey Chestnut, the 16-time champion of the Nathan's Famous Hot Dog Eating Contest, will not compete in the annual Fourth of July event next month, Major League Eating announced Tuesday.

A spokesperson for Major League Eating (MLE) told ESPN that Chestnut had chosen to "represent another hot dog brand" and therefore would not be allowed to participate in the Nathan's contest, which is held annually at New York City's Coney Island.

https://www.espn.com/espn/story/_/id...eating-contest
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-12-2024, 11:49 AM   #61
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
I am shocked after googling "Joey Chestnut" as I figured he would be morbidly obese fatass, but he isn't.

He must heave that shit up after the competition is done.
The only morbidly obese competitive eater I can thing of is Badlands Chugs and I think he's more famous for his YT channel.
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2024, 12:50 PM   #62
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Nah there is this dude on there, Joel Hansen, he puts everyone to shame.
Joel and Beard are the best two online. They won’t like Beard though because he isn’t American.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2024, 04:10 PM   #63
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
agreed.

I looked up the Amarillo steak challenge.
https://www.bigtexan.com/72-oz-steak/

I think he did it in less than 15 minutes. Oh my.
Big friggen deal, that ain't the ol 96er
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2024, 04:59 PM   #64
It was not a fair catch

Paige Spiranac volunteers to replace Chestnut.

Now I may watch that

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/paige...o-proof-skills
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2024, 05:07 PM   #65
TACO SALAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryaldini View Post
They did the same thing to Kobayashi, even had him sent to jail. It was never as good after that.
I dunt remember Kobayashi being sent to jail. I just saw Netflix is going to have Chestnut vs Kobayashi on their streaming
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-12-2024, 05:13 PM   #66
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage View Post
I dunt remember Kobayashi being sent to jail. I just saw Netflix is going to have Chestnut vs Kobayashi on their streaming
He was banned from the contest by George shea and then showed up in protest in a “free kobi” shirt. Shea had him arrested because he’s a huge piece of shit. The kind of piece of shit that destroys kobiyashi by painting him as an anti American villain to juice up his ratings. He’s a hell of a showman but I wouldn’t be sad if this sunk him. Knowing shea, it wouldn’t surprise me if this was part of a publicity stunt
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2024, 05:18 PM   #67
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefGator View Post
It does though. The veggies used in these.products aren't organically grown. They rape the land by plowing, just to have to fertilize it (runoff kills fish) and spray insecticides on it, killing what we are supposed to eat in a hundred years.

More death associated with fake.meat than sustainably grown meat, and.more land ****ed up.
Are you dumb enough to think this made-up narrative is true or have years of mediocre Florida football compromised your ability to think critically?

Do you typically take your science lessons from Ted Nugent? Really?

Last edited by TwistedChief; 06-12-2024 at 06:48 PM..
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2024, 06:26 PM   #68
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Are you dumb enough to think this made-up narrative is true or has years of mediocre Florida football compromised your ability to think critically?

Do you typically take your science lessons from Ted Nugent? Really?
I'm legit saddened by this beef...errr product between 2 heavyweights

I never should've left, its on me

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2024, 06:31 PM   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
I'm legit saddened by this beef...errr product between 2 heavyweights

I never should've left, its on me

They're demented and have way too much time on their hands
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2024, 06:44 PM   #70
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
They're demented and have way too much time on their hands
Thankfully Hot Doug still lives

Wurst of his name, the mostly charred, protruding gut of the first men, sport pepper slayer, the casing that was promised and DOGFATHER TO ALL OF THE GREAT LAKES
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2024, 06:46 PM   #71

Yeah, well, they ain't stupid
Old 06-13-2024, 06:48 PM   #72
Has a particular set of skills

It’s on
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0194.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	89.7 KB
ID:	127561  
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2024, 07:34 PM   #73
Ultrabanned

I’m prolly gonna watch that
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.