Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: View Poll Results: Who wins????????????????
Chiefs WINS by 7 or less 32 18.08%
Chiefs WINS by 8 or more 139 78.53%
Gaz says "A tie is like kissing your ugly sister"! 1 0.56%
Jacksonville WINS by 7 or less 4 2.26%
Jacksonville WINS by 8 or more 1 0.56%
Voters: 177. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-02-2019, 05:49 AM  
Always ask 'Why?"

KC CHIEFS vs. JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS: Who wins? Your predictions?

Its been a long off-season; but it is FINALLY TIME.

First game......

At Jacksonville.

Who wins?

Your predictions?

What say yea?
Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-03-2019, 03:23 AM   #61
MVP

35-24 red.
jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.
Old 09-03-2019, 03:30 AM   #62
Stay down bitch!

I was at the last season opener in Jacksonville in 2013 when Alex Smith and lesser receivers like Hemingway blew them out. Andy Reid is going to coach circles around Jax and it will be over quick.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-03-2019, 04:10 AM   #63
Veteran

KC 50 Jags 21
Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-03-2019, 04:46 AM   #64
Please speak your mind

34-24 Chiefs
Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.
Old 09-03-2019, 06:28 AM   #65
Mindful Taoist German

Jags don't have an explosive offense that can keep up with KC and this is the first game with their new QB.

KC 31 - Jags 20...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-03-2019, 07:45 AM   #66
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I want to say this is going to be some 38-20 kind of rout for us, but it just feels like a 24-21 kind of game for some reason. Foles is a definite upgrade over Bortles and our defense is an unknown entity at this point, whereas their defense is their bread and butter. Hope we win by 50, but I'm not sure on that just yet.
That's where I am at the moment. I think the Chiefs win but it won't be easy. Perhaps many of our fans are a bit too confident?
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-03-2019, 08:59 AM   #67
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
That's where I am at the moment. I think the Chiefs win but it won't be easy. Perhaps many of our fans are a bit too confident?
Mahomes.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-03-2019, 09:04 AM   #68
Hockey Town

Watch Nick Foles play, even when he was playing well for Philly, he has a whole lot of "Jut chuck this mofo out there" in him. Lotta 50/50 balls even some lazy ones to guys who aren't open, the Philly receivers were talented enough to get those balls...

Jacksonville does not have that and it could lead to some issues with him throwing picks.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-03-2019, 09:05 AM   #69
In Search of a Life

Foles has sucked everywhere, caught lighting in a bottle in Philly, now is with a shitbird franchise.

I'm gonna guess it doesn't play out well.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-03-2019, 09:16 AM   #70
Mindful Taoist German

While I don't think the KC defense will be a top 15 unit I do think this is one of the rare games we can shut a team down. The weakness on this D is the corners and LB's in coverage.

Foles is new with the team, the Jags only have one legit threat at WR, and while they have a punishing HB he's not a big play threat. I honestly think our run defense will be much improved this year even if our pass defense isn't. Our LB's aren't great but the one thing they can do is attack the run. Our D line is also probably a top 10 unit now with the addition of Clark and the already beastly combo of Jones and Nnadi. Four very solid starters on the line.

We won't be shutting many teams down but this is one of the few offensive units we match up well against and get at a time where their QB isn't yet fully comfortable with his weapons...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-03-2019, 09:18 AM   #71
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Foles has sucked everywhere, caught lighting in a bottle in Philly, now is with a shitbird franchise.

I'm gonna guess it doesn't play out well.
I don't think he sucked I just think he's Jeff Hostetler or Frank Reich: he rose to the occasion perfectly over a small sample size.

He's not a world beater or pro bowl level QB but he probably is lower 1/3rd starter quality. Respectable but not great...
Old 09-03-2019, 09:19 AM   #72
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
I don't think he sucked I just think he's Jeff Hostetler or Frank Reich: he rose to the occasion perfectly over a small sample size.

He's not a world beater or pro bowl level QB but he probably is lower 1/3rd starter quality. Respectable but not great...
He was awful in STL with Fisher, which isn't surprising.

I don't think he'll be very good in Jacksonville, but I'm wrong a lot.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-03-2019, 09:22 AM   #73
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
He was awful in STL with Fisher, which isn't surprising.

I don't think he'll be very good in Jacksonville, but I'm wrong a lot.
He's Alex Smith with bigger balls and no mobility...
Old 09-03-2019, 09:23 AM   #74
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Watch Nick Foles play, even when he was playing well for Philly, he has a whole lot of "Jut chuck this mofo out there" in him. Lotta 50/50 balls even some lazy ones to guys who aren't open, the Philly receivers were talented enough to get those balls...

Jacksonville does not have that and it could lead to some issues with him throwing picks.

Chris "Butterfingers" Conley
chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-03-2019, 09:23 AM   #75
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
He's Alex Smith with bigger balls and no mobility...
Alex is atleast steady and accurate.

Foles isn't either of those really. He had a hot stretch in Philly for sure, but as someone has said, there were a lot of jump balls and such.