Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-14-2023, 12:31 PM  
Hockey Town

Do any of you guys collect Chiefs funko pops?

I have several Mahomes ones at this point.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2023, 08:03 PM   #61
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
Have ALL of those!
Me too, but not just Chiefs. I have a bunch of my all time favorite players. Unfortunately I don't have the room to display them, so they're in Rubbermaid containers
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2023, 08:18 PM   #62
In Mahomes I trust!

McFarland and Funko Pops

From the Man Cave
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4148.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	127.8 KB
ID:	126127   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4149.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	124.6 KB
ID:	126128   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4150.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	72.8 KB
ID:	126129  
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2023, 08:19 PM   #63
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
Me too, but not just Chiefs. I have a bunch of my all time favorite players. Unfortunately I don't have the room to display them, so they're in Rubbermaid containers
I also have Drew Brees, a couple of LSU players, and KISS
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2023, 08:30 PM   #64
I'll be back.

Quote:
KISS
jamming gene simmons up your ass is damn kinky, dude
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2023, 08:32 PM   #65
Choco Favre

Clayster still going at it
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2023, 08:34 PM   #66
SuperChiefs

Quote:
From the Man Cave
That's cool man. In my last house I had a mancave where I had all my stuff displayed. Unfortunately I don't have that luxury in our current home. I've considered selling off some stuff, but I can't bring myself to let it go
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2023, 08:52 PM   #67
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
So you guys are basically collecting dolls......isn't that special.
And you **** hookers. Your point?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2023, 06:12 PM   #68
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
That's cool man. In my last house I had a mancave where I had all my stuff displayed. Unfortunately I don't have that luxury in our current home. I've considered selling off some stuff, but I can't bring myself to let it go
Don't do that. Our house burned to the ground Christmas Day 2011. It took me 5 years to get back what I lost. Thanks to my younger brother I was able to get everything back. I also was able to get a JSA certified DT signed mini helmet I never had before. I love my man cave and it is something I always wanted when we bought our next home. The youngest daughter graduated college and moved out so the room was available.
Old 06-15-2023, 06:31 PM   #69
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
And you **** hookers. Your point?
Pussies collect dolls, I collect pussies.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2023, 06:49 PM   #70
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
no you don’t. The girls you **** collect your money and a list of old men. You’re nothing but a wallet to them.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2023, 07:20 PM   #71
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Pussies? You will NEVER know what pussy is when you BUY it VS. it being volunteered to you by someone who ACTUALLY cares. Get a grip already! A wife or girlified is an INCREDIBLE experience - try it!
Old 06-15-2023, 07:39 PM   #72
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
jamming gene simmons up your ass is damn kinky, dude
Whatever bitch! I STILL long for your Red Tribe Cinema videos!
Old 06-15-2023, 07:49 PM   #73
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Dude whatever. McFarlane created the most detailed figures ever. Stop being a hater. No thin skin here, glad I have them. YOU collect pussies? How in the HELL is that even possible when YOU ARE ONE? WHAT?
Old 06-15-2023, 07:56 PM   #74
MVP

Sarah McLachlan is rolling over in roadkill right now
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 06-15-2023, 08:16 PM   #75
Stay down bitch!

I don’t get the appeal of funko pops. I prefer the old school bobbleheads. I dig the old timey look. Probably the most expensive one I’ve seen is a Dallas Texans bobblehead from the early 60’s that was selling for several grand.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.