Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-28-2021, 06:23 PM   #2
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
I only really like one CPK, the barbeque chicken pizza, but I love that one a lot.
That one was good, with red onions IIRC... they had a restaurant on the Plaza for a while, too.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2021, 06:06 PM   #3
Seeking the Truth daily

I lived 40 miles south of Chicago after college and we would drive into the city on Friday night with friends and hammer Gino's east pizza. Damn fine memories for sure

Have been fortunate to make several trips to Italy and my God the pizza there is mind blowing

Have started making pizza at home in the Weber Summit Charcoal...can run uo to 650 degrees...good stuff

Hate to say it but Papa Murphys is a go to for us in rural MO or even Caseys in a bind

IN KC, hard to beat Waldo Pizza when we visit grands
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2021, 06:08 PM   #4
Mindful Taoist German

My second best would have been at the Godfather's in Blue Springs. I'd never had Godfather's before and they put a ton of extra cheese on that thing.

God I wish we had one here...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 06:12 PM   #5
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
My second best would have been at the Godfather's in Blue Springs. I'd never had Godfather's before and they put a ton of extra cheese on that thing.

God I wish we had one here...
Loved Godfathers as a kid [was our after soccer team meal]

Found one in Carbondale, IL by chance about a decade back and it was STILL as good as when I was a kid.

Then I found out [for those on lookout] that Godfathers is the in-store for Hucks [like Casey's, or HuntBros, or QT], tried to track on down, but they're all out in the rural areas. Too far to go for just a slice.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2021, 02:01 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Loved Godfathers as a kid [was our after soccer team meal]

Found one in Carbondale, IL by chance about a decade back and it was STILL as good as when I was a kid.

Then I found out [for those on lookout] that Godfathers is the in-store for Hucks [like Casey's, or HuntBros, or QT], tried to track on down, but they're all out in the rural areas. Too far to go for just a slice.
Godfathers was the best. Had it a lot during my youth and then they got rid of all of them by me. Then when I went to college I saw that the cafeteria had a Godfathers express, I was ecstatic, I had it for lunch about 3 times a week.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 11-28-2021, 06:17 PM   #7
The Constitutional Choo choo

Lake of the Ozarks..IMOs pizza. Meat lovers . Burn and bubble the cheese,,, please.

Omaha..Roman Coin pizza. Meat lovers. Again. Burn and bubble the cheese,,,please
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2021, 06:19 PM   #8
indifference

Not the best pizza, but my favorite when in KC…
Minskys Cheeseburger Pizza. FTW
no love < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.no love < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.no love < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.no love < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.no love < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.no love < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.no love < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.no love < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.no love < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.no love < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.no love < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 11-28-2021, 06:20 PM   #9
Banned!

Shakespeare's in Columbia, MO
Lou Malnati's deep dish in Chicago
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 06:36 PM   #10
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Shakespeare's in Columbia, MO
Lou Malnati's deep dish in Chicago
Shakespeares is the closest to Godfathers outside of Godfathers, and all that grease on top.

How sad was existence in Kirksville that a day at the Columbia mall and a stop at Shakespeares was a 'fancy' weekend? Good motivation to mind your studies, though, with nothing else at all to do.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2021, 07:34 PM   #11
Be Kind To Your Pets

Quote:
Shakespeares is the closest to Godfathers outside of Godfathers, and all that grease on top.

How sad was existence in Kirksville that a day at the Columbia mall and a stop at Shakespeares was a 'fancy' weekend? Good motivation to mind your studies, though, with nothing else at all to do.
I knew a bunch of guys who worked at Shakespeares when I went to Mizzou. They sponsored our student rock station and sent us free pizzas on Sunday nights. They fed me when I was broke many times. Great pizza too.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2021, 07:37 PM   #12
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
I knew a bunch of guys who worked at Shakespeares when I went to Mizzou. They sponsored our student rock station and sent us free pizzas on Sunday nights. They fed me when I was broke many times. Great pizza too.
I love Shakespeare’s. There’s definitely some nostalgia involved, as I ate it often when I was in the J school. But I had it last summer when I was in Columbia and it still seemed really good to me.
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2021, 07:39 PM   #13
Be Kind To Your Pets

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru View Post
I love Shakespeare’s. There’s definitely some nostalgia involved, as I ate it often when I was in the J school. But I had it last summer when I was in Columbia and it still seemed really good to me.
You went to J School? Me too!
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2021, 02:08 PM   #14
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru View Post
My kids, through over-use at school, now strongly dislike pizza. They LOVE Shapespeare's, though. I assumed it was nostalgia fueling my love, but the wife and kids love it as well.

That being said, I only hit the one right off campus and wouldn't consider a frozen version.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2021, 06:23 PM   #15
Thread I will end you.......

https://minskys.com/
digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.