Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowtimeSBMVP View Post

2/7
Spoiler!

2/2
Spoiler!

1/31
Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 02-10-2023 at 04:12 PM..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2023, 09:09 AM   #61
MVP

Did Fortson have many snaps yesterday? He didn't even have a target. I think we need Blake Bell active for the SB, even if we're a bit depleted at receiver. He's a better blocker.
FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.
Old 01-30-2023, 09:35 AM   #62
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
Real and insighful injury updates can't come soon enough
This
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2023, 09:39 AM   #63
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by philfree View Post
I don't think injury's matter for the Chiefs at this point. This teams just tough.

Umm... remember our offensive line against Tampa?
nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.
Old 01-30-2023, 09:47 AM   #64
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by nychief View Post
Umm... remember our offensive line against Tampa?
This time we have a decent O-Line, but nobody to throw it to.

Really gonna have to hope for the best this time.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-30-2023, 09:50 AM   #65
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz View Post
This time we have a decent O-Line, but nobody to throw it to.

Really gonna have to hope for the best this time.

Why are you all immediately assuming that nobody comes back with an extra week of rest?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2023, 09:51 AM   #66
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyEvel View Post
Anybody else think Pacheco was limping a bit toward the end of the game? Like he might have a knee or something?
This happened on the kickoff right after the Bengals tied it at 20. It looked like he took a shoulder to the thigh. Probably just a contusion. He played the rest of the game, so he should be fine.
MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-30-2023, 09:52 AM   #67
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post

Why are you all immediately assuming that nobody comes back with an extra week of rest?
Yeah, I don’t understand people thinking all these guys are for sure out. We know absolutely nothing and we have two weeks. WTF?
MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2023, 09:55 AM   #68
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post

Sorry maybe you misunderstood my wording.

I think we'll get some back, but there's really no guarantee we'll get them all back, so we'll just have to hope for the best.

I REALLY hope Sneed is back. I'd like either Toney or Hardman to be back, one of the two. We're getting Justin Watson. MVS seems fine. I really don't know about JuJu. Hopefully Pacheco is fine, too.

And then on top of all of that, Kelce and Mahomes need to be at 100%. A high ankle sprain is still a high ankle sprain, and we're really gonna need his scrambling ability.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-30-2023, 09:56 AM   #69
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake5676 View Post
Did they show Toney on the sideline at all or did anyone catch him on the field during the celebrations?

I didn't see him later, but I did see him walk off the field after his injury. He seemed to walk OK, but slow. They said it was an ankle. I think two weeks should generally be OK for an ankle. It wasn't a muscular injury as far as I know.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2023, 09:58 AM   #70
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
I didn't see him later, but I did see him walk off the field after his injury. He seemed to walk OK, but slow. They said it was an ankle. I think two weeks should generally be OK for an ankle. It wasn't a muscular injury as far as I know.
Sorry, I missed watching some of the game having to pick up my Son, still listened to the Radio broadcast.

Did Toney come back into the game after that non-contact injury in the 1st half?
Old 01-30-2023, 09:59 AM   #71
The man you could post like.

No. Never saw him again
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2023, 09:59 AM   #72
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan View Post
This happened on the kickoff right after the Bengals tied it at 20. It looked like he took a shoulder to the thigh. Probably just a contusion. He played the rest of the game, so he should be fine.

Did nobody else see him after that play at the end of the game (the play right before pat's scramble) where he caught the ball in the flat and tried to plow the defender? He clearly hurt himself there - either his head or neck. He didn't hop back up like he normally does and he laid there for a while before walking off the field. It looked like he walked kind of wobbly-ish too (to me, at least). I guess nobody noticed because of the critical time of the game
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2023, 10:01 AM   #73
You're CARICATURES, ALL of you

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Did nobody else see him after that play at the end of the game (the play right before pat's scramble) where he caught the ball in the flat and tried to plow the defender? He clearly hurt himself there - either his head or neck. He didn't hop back up like he normally does and he laid there for a while before walking off the field. It looked like he walked kind of wobbly-ish too (to me, at least). I guess nobody noticed because of the critical time of the game
I saw that, my comment at the time was he looks hurt, he's not jumping up as angrily like he normally does.
KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2023, 10:02 AM   #74
The man you could post like.

Oh, missed that Toney was able to walk off the field. Yeah, he's going to play in 2 weeks. Juju is the only one I'd probably pencil in as a solid no now.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2023, 10:09 AM   #75
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Oh, missed that Toney was able to walk off the field. Yeah, he's going to play in 2 weeks. Juju is the only one I'd probably pencil in as a solid no now.

Yeah, you can kind of see it here at 2:19. He gets up slowly and walks off. When he fell like that I thought knee, but I think he got lucky.