Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 11:26 AM  
Veteran

Will Kelce play long enough to break all TE records

Going with the "Will Reid end up coaching long enough to become all time wins HC" thread.

Will Kelce play long enough to break all the TE records?

REC Yards: 15,127 Tony G, Travis at 11,328
REC: 1,325 Tony G, Travis at 907
TDs: 116 Gates, Travis at 74

REC YDS/G: 71.2 Travis

Thoughts?
Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.
Old Today, 06:35 AM   #61
Veteran

Waking up next to a nekkid TS in the presidental suite of a 5-star has got to make him wonder what the hell he's doing sleeping in a dorm in St. Joe. IF they stick long term I see him getting out of football sooner rather than later. In the last couple of years he's done several things to prep for post-football so he or someone close to him is looking ahead.
tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 07:14 AM   #62
Grand champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Don’t care. This is what I want Kelce to get to which is entirely attainable:

Postseason yards leader-343 to pass Jerry Rice
Postseason receiving TD-4 to pas Jerry Rice

He just got the receptions leader last year. I want him to pass Jerry Rice to become the best postseason receiver ever
Agreed but imagine if he smashed all of the regular AND postseason records lol

That would be so epic.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:38 AM   #63
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Don’t care. This is what I want Kelce to get to which is entirely attainable:

Postseason yards leader-343 to pass Jerry Rice
Postseason receiving TD-4 to pas Jerry Rice

He just got the receptions leader last year. I want him to pass Jerry Rice to become the best postseason receiver ever
Agreed.

This would be MUCH more special than any regular season record. To say you're the greatest post-season receiver of ALL-TIME and to say you did it by passing Jerry Rice? At that point, you're a football immortal.

Obviously, it would likely take two post-seasons to do this, especially the TD record.

I hope he sticks around for at least 2 more years to break all those, but I think it's gonna be tempting to walk away if the Chiefs get the 3peat.

Guess we'll see . . . . .
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.