Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-01-2020, 06:41 PM  
The Boom Boom Room

Behold, The Super Bowl LIV Ring!

Last edited by Tribal Warfare; 09-07-2020 at 09:28 PM..
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2020, 08:59 AM   #61
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
I'll wait for confirmation that these look good first.
It's 20 bucks, I might try it out.

EDIT: There's dozens of them available now.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2020, 09:08 AM   #62
Resident Glue Sniffer

saw this in the ring tweet.
possibly NSFW when you hit play, but I can't figure out how to flag it.

Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2020, 09:27 AM   #63
Banned

The Chiefs’ rings... are just too damn good.
RoyalsAndSaints < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RoyalsAndSaints < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RoyalsAndSaints < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RoyalsAndSaints < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RoyalsAndSaints < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RoyalsAndSaints < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RoyalsAndSaints < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RoyalsAndSaints < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RoyalsAndSaints < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RoyalsAndSaints < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RoyalsAndSaints < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 09-02-2020, 10:15 AM   #64
Curmudgeon

Does the entire roster (guys on IR, etc.) get one or only the guys on the 53 man SB roster get one?
oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-02-2020, 10:25 AM   #65
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
It's 20 bucks, I might try it out.

EDIT: There's dozens of them available now.
Yeah LOL! I saw them from $79.99, $49.99. $39.99 and $19.99 - they are all the same thing!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-02-2020, 10:42 AM   #66
Award Winning Tailgater

Wait, there's a Season Ticket Member version?

Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 03:27 PM   #67
Baba Ganoush

I’m really considering buying one.

Somebody talk me out of it. Call me names.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2020, 03:34 PM   #68
'Tis my eye!

I think I'm gonna wait a bit and see what the quality is like first.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2020, 04:29 PM   #69
Award Winning Tailgater

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I think I'm gonna wait a bit and see what the quality is like first.
I'm in, but just a replica to go with the SBIV ring. I will only go the Josten's route though wrt quality.
Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-02-2020, 04:32 PM   #70
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty View Post
I'm in, but just a replica to go with the SBIV ring. I will only go the Josten's route though wrt quality.
Will Josten's eventually have a replica? I ain't paying over 10 grand. LOL
Old 09-02-2020, 04:38 PM   #71
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Honestly never seen Lamar in a red jacket. He wore that black jacket with with the arrowhead many times with grey slacks. He even would wear that to Worlds of Fun.

Great American.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2020, 04:40 PM   #72
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
Will Mr & Mrs Blowfish get one?
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2020, 08:15 PM   #73
In Mahomes I trust!

As for the eBay $20 knock offs, if ordered NOW, they are not expected to arrive until Nov 5 - Nov 30th. Hmmm
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 08:19 PM   #74
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Will Mr & Mrs Blowfish get one?
Uh yeah, **** that. Wow just not even close for that amount of cheese.
Old 09-02-2020, 08:28 PM   #75
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post

Not being bias BUT, this is the most gorgeous SB ring I have ever seen. The details, the history and the attention to the fan base is undeniable! Outstanding job! Check it...

https://www.nfl.com/photos/the-super...e-08c29aa1a231
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote