Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-08-2021, 03:33 PM  
Supporter

Controversial penalties in first half of Super Bowl crush Chiefs

Cause we need another Refs Suck thread...

Controversial penalties in first half of Super Bowl crush Chiefs

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...A7vBqOcP8PCXl0

Last edited by petegz28; 02-08-2021 at 03:41 PM..
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2021, 08:56 PM   #61
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe View Post
At the end of the day, everyone here thought that the Chiefs would roll over Tampa Bay (I did as well).

Football is 4 quarters. The reality is from start to finish, the bucs dominated the Chiefs on the bucs defense and the Chiefs coudn't get anything going.

On any given Sunday, one football team can beat the other.

For everyone who thinks the refs robbed the Chiefs of this years superbowls, get in line because there is a long list of fans from other teams in the past who feel the same way.

New Orleans got robbed in the past in the playoffs, that's a fact. The Chiefs didn't for this superbowl, they lost the game.

You're defense better be pretty darn good if you only score 9 points in a football game.
This is just naive... I rewatched the first half today and if the officials were going to call it tighter on dbacks in this game than the others in the playoffs, then they needed to do it for both teams. I encourage you to watch the all 22 and focus on the holding and illegal contact on Chiefs receivers, it went uncalled. This coupled with a banged up offensive line gave us little chance. It's not that hard.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2021, 09:06 PM   #62
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
And explain to me how Brady chases down HB and gets in his face and HB gets the flag?
Apparently Brady texted him after the game and apologized.

So, he says really shitty things and Mathieu has 'never seen that side of Brady' and we're supposed to believe it was emotions running over in his 43rd SB in 60 seasons (or whatever, might be rounding up).... as opposed to doing whatever he can to draw penalties.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2021, 09:07 PM   #63
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
This is just naive... I rewatched the first half today and if the officials were going to call it tighter on dbacks in this game than the others in the playoffs, then they needed to do it for both teams. I encourage you to watch the all 22 and focus on the holding and illegal contact on Chiefs receivers, it went uncalled. This coupled with a banged up offensive line gave us little chance. It's not that hard.
I'm curious on that end of it and what was missed on TV.... at the same time, I don't even want to ****ing know. And that could very well be some of the throws into coverage, and Mahomes seeing that bullshit and trying to get the flags.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2021, 09:11 PM   #64
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHOG View Post
Well, the refs sure did their part, thanks Cheffers.

And yes, we wouldn't have won last year either with this OL.
I'm imagining that 49ers d-line against last night's o-line. It's not good.....
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2021, 09:24 PM   #65
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Apparently this reffing crew threw more flags than any other crew collectively this past year.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2021, 09:44 PM   #66
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Apparently Brady texted him after the game and apologized.

So, he says really shitty things and Mathieu has 'never seen that side of Brady' and we're supposed to believe it was emotions running over in his 43rd SB in 60 seasons (or whatever, might be rounding up).... as opposed to doing whatever he can to draw penalties.
Yeah but Brady chased him down. How in the **** does he not get flagged for that? I mean come on!
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2021, 12:19 AM   #67
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe View Post
At the end of the day, everyone here thought that the Chiefs would roll over Tampa Bay (I did as well).

Football is 4 quarters. The reality is from start to finish, the bucs dominated the Chiefs on the bucs defense and the Chiefs coudn't get anything going.

On any given Sunday, one football team can beat the other.

For everyone who thinks the refs robbed the Chiefs of this years superbowls, get in line because there is a long list of fans from other teams in the past who feel the same way.

New Orleans got robbed in the past in the playoffs, that's a fact. The Chiefs didn't for this superbowl, they lost the game.

You're defense better be pretty darn good if you only score 9 points in a football game.
Yeah, they better be. And somehow playing that tight defense TB only drew one flag all game . . . both teams play tight, sticky defense, but one draws 7 flags for holding/PI, and the other draws just one. Makes perfect sense, amirite? Especially when two of the flags keep drives alive and result in TDs, giving TB a double digit lead, which otherwise would've resulted in just a single score lead.

You got anymore nonsense to float, donkey?
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2021, 09:38 AM   #68
Stay down bitch!

What sucks is nothing will change. Cheffers crew will continue to get the top games and pull the same shit. Ask Bills or Jets fans about Brady’s special treatment he’s gotten over the decades.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-09-2021, 10:31 AM   #69
Veteran

The refs made this game tougher and they didn't call it fair. I am pissed about that. I'm upset that there is 0 consistency in NFL officiating and they could fix this they just don't do it and you have to ask the question of why that is. I think you are naive if you think they don't purposely keep things vague to tilt games a certain way for whatever reason. There is just no logical excuse for why they don't simplify the rules and call things consistent. It's built that way to influence a narrative and the opposing team is going to have to overcome it to win. Sometimes they do, probably most of the time they don't.

That being said, we didn't score a touchdown so we lost this. We couldn't overcome the line issues and Andy and co had a shit game plan I mean as flat as it comes. They apparently weren't prepared at all and had no answer for anything. I am not sure how much the Britt situation effected everything but, wow I am still miffed as to why we looked like a a confused unprepared bunch of idiots out there.

The whole season the theme was run it back, Kelce admitted they were just trying to stay motivated until they got to the playoffs because that is what its all been about. Then you get to the big one and look like that? Makes no sense to me.

What is disgusting about this whole thing to me is that they won't change anything, I was glad to see them discuss the refs a bit the next day but that won't matter. They will make 0 adjustments to any rules and everyone will come back next year ready to get the next round of sketchy inconsistent calls.

Also makes it tougher to swallow that Brady has another SB and got a bunch more first to ever do it probably only to ever do it. I just really believe that guy has some black magic or something going on. at the beginning of the season i thought. No way that works. Guy goes to another team, first year all bought talent. First team to host a SB as "home team", first qb to win both NFC and AFC SB, etc. etc. Then it happens LOL I mean it just feels like the guy really sold his soul to the devil. I just don't understand how one person can get that lucky in a team sport like football.
arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.