Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-29-2024, 12:33 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Isaiah Buggs [released]

Here we go again with the bad PR

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2024, 06:15 PM   #61
Pessimistically optimistic.

And of course, despite this being a no-name, this is a top headline on ESPN because (a) it's the Chiefs and (b) it's bad.
MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2024, 06:27 PM   #62
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
My family had three dogs when I was growing up, and I have no idea why. My parents got them and then chained them up in the backyard and ignored them. They told me to feed them, so I did. I really liked them all and I'd play with them, but then I'd go back in the house and they'd hang out in their doghouse. This sounds dumb now, but I didn't know that you could have a different relationship with a dog. It's all I knew. I feel terribly guilty now thinking back about it.

I should note that the third dog eventually got to run around in the yard free when we eventually put up a fence, but even then he was ignored other than me coming out to feed him and play with him irregularly. The first dog was my parents' dog before they had kids, and they tell me that they took the dog places with them, but I'm a little skeptical. During my life he was always just chained up in the yard.
I suppose it isn’t all that weird but I find it strange how different people are when it comes to animals.

I had an old roommate who bought a dog (without discussing it with either housemate). He kept that poor dog locked up in its crate for 23 hours out of every day. Never played with it, bathed it, clipped its nails. Nothing.

And I’ve got an aunt who cycles through a new pooch once very couple years. Buys one, has it for a few months, gets annoyed with it, re-homes it, starts the cycle over again a few months later.

I lose a lot of respect for people who treat animals like objects or accessories.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2024, 06:28 PM   #63
You gotta kill a few people

At the same time, some people think I’m weird because I don’t allow my dogs on the furniture..
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2024, 06:51 PM   #64
Supporter

Quote:
My family had three dogs when I was growing up, and I have no idea why. My parents got them and then chained them up in the backyard and ignored them. They told me to feed them, so I did. I really liked them all and I'd play with them, but then I'd go back in the house and they'd hang out in their doghouse. This sounds dumb now, but I didn't know that you could have a different relationship with a dog. It's all I knew. I feel terribly guilty now thinking back about it.

I should note that the third dog eventually got to run around in the yard free when we eventually put up a fence, but even then he was ignored other than me coming out to feed him and play with him irregularly. The first dog was my parents' dog before they had kids, and they tell me that they took the dog places with them, but I'm a little skeptical. During my life he was always just chained up in the yard.
I can appreciate that and I am not without significant guilt from how I treated dogs when I was younger.

We had two German Shepherds shortly after getting married and that was just plain stupid. We did not have the property or money to properly take care of them.

There were several issues with us and the dogs not being the top priority and just doing what we could.

But now, at our advanced age, our dog and previously dogs(recently passed) get treated better than many humans.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2024, 06:56 PM   #65
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I suppose it isn’t all that weird but I find it strange how different people are when it comes to animals.

I had an old roommate who bought a dog (without discussing it with either housemate). He kept that poor dog locked up in its crate for 23 hours out of every day. Never played with it, bathed it, clipped its nails. Nothing.

And I’ve got an aunt who cycles through a new pooch once very couple years. Buys one, has it for a few months, gets annoyed with it, re-homes it, starts the cycle over again a few months later.

I lose a lot of respect for people who treat animals like objects or accessories.
It is good that she at least finds a new home for it instead of taking it to the humane society/animal control.

My older sister has made that her life's mission the last couple decades and has found forever homes for over 500 dogs that had ended up in line to be put down by the local animal control/humane society.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2024, 07:43 PM   #66
Rookie

Time to quit talking about all this negative stuff. So sick of the H Buttker speech etc. Let people say what they believe - if you believe it. But time to focus on the X and Os and the Jimmies and the Joes...
DavidB is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DavidB is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DavidB is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DavidB is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DavidB is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DavidB is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 05-29-2024, 07:45 PM   #67
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
That is a good thing IMO. Anyone cruel to dogs should be treated the same way they treated their dog.
My dog had food, water, shade and a 25 foot chain. How cruel!

I’d like to add that it was only while I was at work, and only lasted about a month before I was comfortable leaving him alone in the house.

Last edited by Bob Dole; 05-29-2024 at 09:10 PM..
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2024, 08:02 PM   #68
New and Improved

Quote:

About the same thing happened to me. Except the dog was supposed to belong to me when I was 5 years old. My mom had him always chained up and I would feed and water him and play with him. He died when he was about 13 yrs old. He was a lot of comfort to me during the worse years of my childhood. As I got older and had dogs as an adult I realized how horrible it was to keep a dog on a chain all their life It's something that really bothers me to this day. Still though, he did mean a lot to me, enough so that I named my youngest son after him, Sam.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2024, 08:26 PM   #69
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
You know it's bad when the Raiders HR department sends out a letter for camp warning players don't be like the Chiefs players.
The Raiders?

The team who had a guy who killed a chick and her dog by driving even faster before crashed he than Rice?

Those Raiders?

They're the only team in the NFL who can't talk shit about either Rice or Buggs.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2024, 08:30 PM   #70
MVP

How a person treats animals tells me everything I need to know about them. Good or bad.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2024, 10:06 PM   #71
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
Dead pitbull...my heart bleeds.
He's mauling toddlers in heaven.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2024, 10:09 PM   #72
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post

I’d like to add that it was only while I was at work, and only lasted about a month before I was comfortable leaving him alone in the house.
why would anyone be pissed off about that? Sounds like a great owner whil you are at work.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2024, 10:13 PM   #73
Has a particular set of skills

What the hell is a Houka? Those water bong things they use in the Middle East to smoke bash?

Is weed legal where he’s from?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2024, 11:23 PM   #74
YOU take YOUR seat

I don't even remember this guy
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-30-2024, 05:15 AM   #75
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post

I guess I misread your initial post thinking it was against the law where you live and I was reacting to the law. I have seen them down here in SW Missouri chained up in not so good of conditions and it is very sad.

We have been fortunate that all four of the homes we have owned have had a fenced in back yard.

Understand the not feeling comfortable leaving them inside. Our first dog was a German Shephard and she chewed through the front door on base housing and then again at our second house about 8 years later.