Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-25-2009, 10:50 AM  
I'll be back.

Farrah Fawcett dead

http://www.people.com/people/article...240288,00.html

Farrah Fawcett Dies of Cancer at 62

Farrah Fawcett, who skyrocketed to fame as one of a trio of impossibly glamorous private eyes on TV's Charlie's Angels, has died after a long battle with cancer. She was 62.

Fawcett died at 9:28 a.m. PST at St. John’s Heath Center in Santa Monica, Calif. She had recently returned to St. John's for treatment of complications from anal cancer, first diagnosed three years ago. Her longtime partner Ryan O'Neal was at her side throughout her final days.

Like so much about Fawcett's life – including her bumpy relationship with O'Neal – her heroic struggle to beat the disease was closely followed by her legion of fans.

"I've watched her this past year fight with such courage and so valiantly, but with such humor," Fawcett's Charlie's Angels costar Kate Jackson told PEOPLE in November 2007.

O'Neal, in particular, remained a steadfast supporter of Fawcett, who, despite her frailty, spent the last months of her life filming a TV documentary chronicling her illness, including several trips to Germany to undergo experimental treatment. Fawcett is survived by her son with O'Neal, Redmond, 24, who is currently serving a prison term in California after repeated drug offenses.

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 06-25-2009 at 10:55 AM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2009, 01:30 PM   #61
Cheaterlover*

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha_omega View Post
Yep....I had the poster too....RIP FAP!
Corrected and applied to myself.

If you were a boy, and didn't whack off to that poster, you were gay.

If you were too young to whack off, the poster still should've encouraged furious rubbing, even if you didn't know why, LOL.
JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 06-25-2009, 01:32 PM   #62
Cheaterlover*

Quote:
Originally Posted by 38yrsfan View Post
she was a distant relative ... when I was in the service I was often asked if Farrah was my sister.
And I hope your correct response was, "No... but if she was, I'd STILL hit it."
JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 06-25-2009, 01:35 PM   #63
Chiefs Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
I had that famous poster of her on the wall right next to my desk when I was a kid. RIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
BOOM ... me too. Cheryl Ladd and Loni Anderson as well... (what were my parents thinking)...

RIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
This
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
at a point most parents just want to make sure they aren't gay
Lots of milage and spankage from them posters back in the day. I'm pretty sure I was 10 or 11 years old IIRC.

smakity-jackity
Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-25-2009, 04:01 PM   #64
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerberos View Post
Lots of milage and spankage from them posters back in the day. I'm pretty sure I was 10 or 11 years old IIRC.

smakity-jackity
15 years old when i put it up on my bedroom wall.
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2009, 04:09 PM   #65
remember, remember

from anal cancer. since she's deceased, I won't make the horrible joke that's just sitting there in front of me.
Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-25-2009, 04:12 PM   #66
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
I had that famous poster of her on the wall right next to my desk when I was a kid. RIP
yep it was standard materbation material in the 70's
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2009, 04:40 PM   #67
Cheaterlover*

:bump:

Simply because poor Farrah was upstaged after only half a day by that damn wacko pedophile. It just ain't right! Limelight-stealer.
Old 06-25-2009, 05:03 PM   #68
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I'm NOT (sniff) going to let (sniffle) the Michael Jackson thread get more posts than my lovely Farrah. I'M NOT! (long crying moan)
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2009, 05:04 PM   #69
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Not (sniff) going to let it (sniff) happen.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2009, 05:04 PM   #70
Veteran

http://www.wwtdd.com/enlargedimage/?...&postid=308651

She was an "Angel", gorgeous woman. True beauty.
cardken is not part of the Right 53.cardken is not part of the Right 53.cardken is not part of the Right 53.cardken is not part of the Right 53.cardken is not part of the Right 53.cardken is not part of the Right 53.cardken is not part of the Right 53.cardken is not part of the Right 53.cardken is not part of the Right 53.cardken is not part of the Right 53.cardken is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-25-2009, 05:08 PM   #71
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

She was born on February 2nd, 1947.
Old 06-25-2009, 05:10 PM   #72
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

She was born in Corpus Christi, Texas.

Come on, people! Help me get Farrah to the top! She needs us!
Old 06-25-2009, 05:11 PM   #73
In Search of a Life

I never liked Kate Jackson.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2009, 05:11 PM   #74
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Her first film credit was in 1969 in an Austrian movie or TV show called Un homme qui me plaît. What does it mean? What does it mean?
Old 06-25-2009, 05:15 PM   #75
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

She was Showgirl #1 in a 1969 episode of Mayberry RFD. (Season 2, Episode 5).

Milie is given the opportunity to travel to New York City and be a model. She is excited and accepts the offer. Sam is happy for her but it isn't long before he starts to have misgivings and he's off to NYC himself.

Farrah was Showgirl #1, and Millie was played by Arlene Golonka.

C'mon, people! Put your shoulder to the wheel! Get Farrah above Michael Jackson!