Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-12-2020, 10:43 AM  
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Is the NFL season next?

There’s talk about the draft getting cancelled.

Will the NFL season be next?
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2020, 08:25 PM   #61
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
That’s a killer for them. Just as they are trying to establish themselves
It does really suck for the XFL. I was really hoping they'd find some viable level of success. I was even considering maybe trying to go to an XFL game at some point soon just for the experience.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2020, 08:36 PM   #62
Thread I will end you.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Because Chiefs!
Now cut that out...
digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2020, 08:55 PM   #63
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
I tried to tell people...a Chiefs SB victory was the 1st sign of the apocalypse...one month later...the plague.
He has said that
Several different ways
Several different times
BlackOP be a soothsayer
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-13-2020, 04:14 AM   #64
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
I tried to tell people...a Chiefs SB victory was the 1st sign of the apocalypse...one month later...the plague.
nah, that wont happen till Detroit or Jaguars win a SB.
this is just training wheel bullshit from govt to see how bad they can really make it and we'll still be dumb enough to take it.
CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-13-2020, 06:33 AM   #65
Curmudgeon

I agree you can still hold the draft, although it won't be the spectacle it normally is. Being a little selfish, the Chiefs probably won't be major players in FA so I really don't care. OTAs and such may not be that big of value. Camp could be pushed back and that could be a problem for fringe players because the season most likely will start on time. Bottom line for our Chiefs is other than CB, we pretty much know what our team will look like next year.
oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-13-2020, 10:12 AM   #66

Could they play the games without fans?
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2020, 10:48 AM   #67
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman View Post
I agree you can still hold the draft, although it won't be the spectacle it normally is. Being a little selfish, the Chiefs probably won't be major players in FA so I really don't care. OTAs and such may not be that big of value. Camp could be pushed back and that could be a problem for fringe players because the season most likely will start on time. Bottom line for our Chiefs is other than CB, we pretty much know what our team will look like next year.
We need a LB. Ragland is a FA
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-13-2020, 04:34 PM   #68
Curmudgeon

I think that (LB) will be addressed in the draft
oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-13-2020, 04:39 PM   #69
Just a li'l Evel

They are banning all Roger Goodell hugs.
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2020, 05:02 PM   #70
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
There’s talk about the draft getting cancelled.

Will the NFL season be next?
Your momma’s next
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-13-2020, 05:04 PM   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY View Post
Your momma’s next
For what?
Old 03-13-2020, 06:54 PM   #72
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Well look at it this way - if it happens, we'll be reigning champs for an extra year for free.

And if the world ends, we'll be reigning champs FOREVER!

It's looking like we will be the ONLY champions in 2020 for quite some time
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2020, 08:04 PM   #73
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
Could they play the games without fans?
If September hits and large gatherings are still not allowed, we got much bigger problems than football season.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2020, 09:15 PM   #74
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by digger View Post
Now cut that out...
Trying to get a few last ones in before 2020 season. I think I have 2 or 3 left in my bad to dispose of before they expire.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2020, 09:33 PM   #75
CHIEFS KINGDOM!

I heard on some sports talk shows today, that the current economy due to this virus could make the new proposed CBA null & void. Basically there might not be the same profits they were expecting for the cap to go up, or to give the players the additional profit percentage etc., Does anyone think this is possible?
PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.