Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Who Wins????????????????
Chiefs WIN in a blowout (15 or more points) 24 15.29%
Chiefs WIN in an easy win (8-14 points) 49 31.21%
Chiefs WIN in a close game (7 or fewer points) 77 49.04%
Eagles WIN in a close game (7 or fewer points) 4 2.55%
Eagles WIN in an easy win (8-14 points) 3 1.91%
Eagles WIN in a blowout (15 or more points) 0 0%
Voters: 157. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-05-2023, 12:00 PM  
Always ask 'Why?"

KC CHIEFS v PHILLY EAGLES: Who wins? Your predictions?

SUPER BOWL EDITION!

The pinnacle at the top of the NFL mountain!

Eagles 1.5 points favs. Over/under is 50.5

In Glendale, AZ

5:30 CST Sunday game.

Who wins?

Your predictions?

MVP of the game?
Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2023, 08:27 AM   #61
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN View Post
Chiefs win 31-20, same score as Superbowl LIV. Doesn't matter which receivers play as long as PMII is the quarterback. Andy will utilize all of his tight ends and running backs in the pass game and Philadelphia won't be able to stop the onslaught.
What he said.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2023, 10:26 AM   #62
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Bunch of confident mofo’s in here.
What else would we be? Pussies?
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2023, 10:33 AM   #63
That's just f***in' stupid

I'm bringing the reverse mojo
HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-06-2023, 11:12 AM   #64
I love your mom

Getting to the Superbowl in a semi rebuild was a nice bonus along with a Cin/Buf not making it as an added bonus if we lose in a close game with our injuries I will be fine with it ,at first I was TB game vibes but I think we can win it PHI hasn’t played anything close to our O and we have done ok vs run heavy teams in the past especially in the redzone. If we put them in tough passing situations I think hurts gets uncomfortable.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2023, 07:47 PM   #65
EvOlVeD

i've got four different scores on bet.

$25/each
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2023, 08:02 PM   #66
MVP

Honestly, I think it's a blowout win for KC.

Two reasons:
1. Philly won't be able to throw the ball very well against KC as it is but Spags is the ultimate magician in manufacturing pressure where and when it's needed most. At the end of the day, you have to make big plays in the passing game to beat KC, and even keep it close. I just don't see that happening given Hurts injury.
2. Philly relies on their DL to create pressure and DBs to sit hard on routes. Their IDL is already shut down before this one even starts. It probably sounds facetious, but the Eagles aren't playing the interior offensive lines they padded their stats on all season long. The Chiefs have two legit All-Pros and another that is absolutely close to that tier. They basically have to rely on Reddick getting home consistently and Andy will scheme to protect that. When they sit on routes, Mahomes will carve them up. Not only will they get carved up, KC has the speed to make them pay dearly for it.

And just to fuel the fire, KC has been the underdog and they have been disrespected in the media once again.

I have KC running away in this one 42-13. Like I said before, we're going to gut these bitches.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2023, 08:16 PM   #67
Suupraa Geniuuusss

KC, 34-27
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-11-2023, 09:46 PM   #68
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post

Two reasons:
1. Philly won't be able to throw the ball very well against KC as it is but Spags is the ultimate magician in manufacturing pressure where and when it's needed most. At the end of the day, you have to make big plays in the passing game to beat KC, and even keep it close. I just don't see that happening given Hurts injury.
2. Philly relies on their DL to create pressure and DBs to sit hard on routes. Their IDL is already shut down before this one even starts. It probably sounds facetious, but the Eagles aren't playing the interior offensive lines they padded their stats on all season long. The Chiefs have two legit All-Pros and another that is absolutely close to that tier. They basically have to rely on Reddick getting home consistently and Andy will scheme to protect that. When they sit on routes, Mahomes will carve them up. Not only will they get carved up, KC has the speed to make them pay dearly for it.

And just to fuel the fire, KC has been the underdog and they have been disrespected in the media once again.

I have KC running away in this one 42-13. Like I said before, we're going to gut these bitches.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-11-2023, 09:50 PM   #69
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:

Two reasons:

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT! Let's freakin' GEAUX! SB or BUST baby!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-11-2023, 09:55 PM   #70
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:

Two reasons:

Not only that but Spags loves to flood the middle of the field and force more difficult outside throws. Guys like Burro can make those all day but Hurts can't. You stop the run to a respectable level and force him outside it's a matter of time before bad things happen.

What do they do when things don't go well from the start? Well, this season, they get blown out...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.