Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Yesterday, 02:33 PM   #74386
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by COchief View Post
Look at this mega homer take I found on a donk board. He took his poor suffering family and subjected them to the 2024 Donks training camp and is doing position breakdowns. Fun side note it has been 99+ with not a cloud in sight for a week straight with forest fires burning and making it ultra smoky, fun vacation to see a garbage team.

Check out his takes: QB is going to be fun to watch and all 3 are better than Wilson. RB is a strength, WR is good, both lines are better than ever and the insanity just goes on and on. This may be the real knowmo...

It’s all up to QB. I’ll go through position groups but I think you’ll see I’m pretty confident all over. I firmly believe all three have a better arm than Russ, all three are just as athletic, maybe slightly less elusive is all. This is going to be a a relevant and a blast of a preseason watching qb’s.

RB

Williams looks great, Jaleel looks just as good. Perine is far behind those two but still a legit NFL backup/contributor. I didn’t like the Estime pick, but he’s a more complete back than I anticipated. I HATE that Blake Watson is out, might not get his chance. Running back will be a strong suit for us.

WR

Outside of lacking a “superstar” this is a good group. Courtland is sleepy good, and looks good. Tim Patrick is the ultimate sleepy good player. If he’s healthy he makes the team. Mims could very well become that super star. Josh Reynolds is a solid starting nfl WR.

That’s 4:

I don’t see them keeping Lil’ Jordan Humphrey off this team. Trust me on this one, Vele WILL make this team. Brandon Johnson can play. You still have Jalen Virgin. I honestly Think Troy Vincent might be on the practice squads. I just can’t see him cracking the top 6.

TE: I made my note about Nate Adkins. I think we kind of know what we have in them all. If they keep four Yassmin is long gone. There’s only 5 on the roster. The other 4 aren’t as bad people think. All serviceable with big upside from Dulcich - no news here except that Yassmin sucks.

OL and DL are hard to read during camp but I’ll say this. They are big and physical. On paper I can’t remember a season as a fan where I thought we were this talented on both sides of the line. Zach Allen is an animal.

OLB - I am �� not worried about this position. It’s time for Cooper and Browning to be on the field and no overpayed vets ahead of them. They both look the part. Jonah Ellis is a nice addition. I never noticed Bennito once today. Thomas Incoom was giving some backup olineman absolute hell during a 3rd down period.

MLB - biggest difference this year is that I see Cory Barton being a true two down, Alex Singleton on the field more and Jonas Griffith coming in. I love this group. Singleton might be the most underrated player in the NFL. I loved Josey Jewell but I think he was too similiar and Singleton and Barton is a better compliment to him. Griffith is an athlete. Strand has stuck around for awhile for a reason.

CB - this is similar to WR, except we do have a superstar. This will be a competition but I think we can’t lose, we’re in great shape here. The only thing I notice is how small the group is. Surtain looks huge. Jaquan Mcmillian is super physical regardless of size.

S - if any position scares me it’s this. But….
Brandon Jones not practicing
It’s hard to tell if they are in position or not to the untrained eye at camp
It seems to be a less important position for a stud, seems like they need a good, specific role player

That’s enough for now! More camp to come for me!
All i can think when i read this is, "Thank God the Chiefs don't make us look this stupid anymore".

It sucks rooting for a shitty team.

But no more, "Keep ****ing doubting Mike Maslowski" or, "I'm tellin' you guys, Brad Cottom is the next great thing at TE".
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:50 PM   #74387
Bolton gonna knock you out

The delusion is REAL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:17 PM   #74388
In Search of a Life

Yea, you know it's bad when a fan goes to their garbage team's TC and conveniently it's all sunshine and rainbows.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:44 PM   #74389
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post
They’ve had 7 practices in the last 8 days, and Bo is getting better and better after each one. I’ve seen maybe 5 tweets all of camp that mentioned Bo throwing an inaccurate pass or an INT.

Please stop the lies
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:46 PM   #74390
Consuming CP souls

So their defense is elite because they shut down that shit offense and at the same time the offense is elite for scoring on a shit defense. Make this make sense. Which is it? How are both sides magically this unstoppable force at the same time? How is Bo torching them when these homers praise tye defense?
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:52 PM   #74391
Andy Reid Supporter

Of course Nix isn’t throwing INT’s. He’s checking down or throwing short safe passes in almost every clip.

The one time we saw him actually unleash downfield it was a terrible pick
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:00 PM   #74392
Consuming CP souls

Knowmo, how the **** can the front 7 and secondary "look good" yet you lie and say Bo torched them. Is your defense that bad? Wow