Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 01:30 PM   #74101
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
And Brit ****ing Reid being a complete butt****ing moron. But the receiver not catching ANYTHING, and the OL just getting its shit pushed in on every snap was just too much for Superman to overcome. But he tried his damndest. It was a shit show across the board from the second the AFCCG ended through the end of the SB.
Once I saw the PI on the ball thrown into the 30th row, I knew it was over
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:12 PM   #74102
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWTF View Post
Fanduel released this based on Stidham being the starter. I’m sure once they realize Bo Nix could be starting they will revise their rankings.
32 is already as low as they can go.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:31 PM   #74103
Changes pants while driving

It's **** Denver time!

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:07 PM   #74104
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
32 is already as low as they can go.
I know. I was being sarcastic suggesting if they only knew Bo Nix would be starting over Stidham maybe they’d be ranked higher.

They won 7,8 games last year. Spent the 12th pick on Bo Nix and got worse.

With all the blue chips still on the board at #12 they take a day 2 guy that has no more upside than Jarrett Stidham. Fanduel is as impressed with Bo Nix as I am
NWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Today, 04:11 PM   #74105
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
The Russell Wilson Fallout is one reason why the Broncos begin a new season with their lowest expectations in more than 50 years — since John Ralston’s first season as head coach and football boss in 1972. The oddsmakers have placed the Broncos’ over/under win total at 5.5.
Which means 6-11 would be a better than expected season. (Another reason why expectations are so low is the Broncos are coming off seven consecutive losing seasons.)
https://www.9news.com/article/sports...1-eb60d6dd24df
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:12 PM   #74106
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Is FanDuel really a great evaluator historically? I don't remember anyone ever saying FD was a great source for exceptional analysis. I know they ain't great at betting odds, which is why I use them.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:34 PM   #74107
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWTF View Post
I know. I was being sarcastic suggesting if they only knew Bo Nix would be starting over Stidham maybe they’d be ranked higher.

They won 7,8 games last year. Spent the 12th pick on Bo Nix and got worse.

With all the blue chips still on the board at #12 they take a day 2 guy that has no more upside than Jarrett Stidham. Fanduel is as impressed with Bo Nix as I am
They only won that many because of some very flukey turnovers in a 4 game span. If not for that they would’ve had a lot less wins, and might have drafted an actual starting quarterback instead of Let’s Reaching for Mo Pix!

Was talking to a Dungver fan on Reddit. I told him they should have built that roster up before drafting a quarterback since they have a bottom 5 roster. He said “then we wouldn’t be able to compete for a couple years”. Lmmfaoooooooo, some Dungkeys fans are so delusional. Bitch you’re not competing for a few years even if you had Tom ****ing Brady. That roster is the exact opposite of lllllllllloaded!

Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:55 PM   #74108
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post

Was talking to a Dungver fan on Reddit. I told him they should have built that roster up before drafting a quarterback since they have a bottom 5 roster. He said “then we wouldn’t be able to compete for a couple years”. Lmmfaoooooooo, some Dungkeys fans are so delusional. Bitch you’re not competing for a few years even if you had Tom ****ing Brady. That roster is the exact opposite of lllllllllloaded!

Unfortunately for them, the only player in the league that could possibly make them competitive plays for us.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 05:05 PM   #74109
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Is FanDuel really a great evaluator historically? I don't remember anyone ever saying FD was a great source for exceptional analysis. I know they ain't great at betting odds, which is why I use them.
Matches legit sources in this instance
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 05:06 PM   #74110
Consuming CP souls

Their best player is a corner that McDuffie surpased