Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-26-2024, 06:48 PM   #73666
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
From the Orange Mane. Post 12:

https://www.broncosboard.com/node/381259

Any thoughts on Wolf754life's post Knowmo?
Wow, they're sure fired up for football season over there!

Post 16 is why we hate denver. This is why you never, ever, ever stop punching down, from johnnytd47:

Quote:
i might just be too hope-y but i actually think the 2 groups im least concerned about are o-line and quarterback,

bolles 20th overall pick, 297 pounds ran a 4.9 40...
mcglinchey 9th overall
powers and meinerz earned their spots the hard way.
nix- the next drew brees
wilson-more potential than all of them
stidham- supposedly looks the part,
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2024, 08:00 PM   #73667
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Wow, they're sure fired up for football season over there!

Post 16 is why we hate denver. This is why you never, ever, ever stop punching down, from johnnytd47:
Goddamn. I used to give Taco shit for operating an ugly ass website, but that thing makes the Mange look like a goddamn Monet painting.

Reddit-style sub-comments. Good lord. If CP ever goes that direction, I'm quitting on the spot.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2024, 08:06 PM   #73668
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Goddamn. I used to give Taco shit for operating an ugly ass website, but that thing makes the Mange look like a goddamn Monet painting.

Reddit-style sub-comments. Good lord. If CP ever goes that direction, I'm quitting on the spot.
The one guy seems to have a handle on the situation. "team is shit." The man has an eye for no talent.
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
Old 05-27-2024, 12:19 AM   #73669
Threepeat!

Denverites love them some Jets!
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2024, 04:03 AM   #73670
Consuming CP souls

How does Paton still have a job?
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-27-2024, 04:38 AM   #73671
offense > defense

It's unimaginably bad times in Denver when Knowmo is posting Twatter fluffpieces, as a positive, that talk about a scrub backup QB outshining their 1st rounder.
CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.
Old 05-27-2024, 08:09 AM   #73672
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
How does Paton still have a job?
Dumbest ownership group in all of pro sports mostly.

Truly a Great Value® brand football team from top to bottom out there.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-27-2024, 10:49 AM   #73673
Fan since 1997

Donkshow team is half way there to match the Suckaneers record of 14 straight losing seasons.
Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-27-2024, 12:10 PM   #73674
Consuming CP souls

Remember when Nathaniel Hackett and the Jets tea bagged Denver last year after that blowhard coach ran his mouth
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-27-2024, 02:53 PM   #73675
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by neech View Post
Broncos are favored in only two regular season games

Quote:
The Broncos are only favored against the Las Vegas Raiders and Carolina Panthers for the 2024 season.
https://www.milehighreport.com/2024/...-at-draftkings
They haven't beat the Raiders in the last 10 games played?
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-27-2024, 03:09 PM   #73676
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
Sounds about right, I couldn't say if it were 100% true, but they've been a horrible team for so long that it just makes sense.

Seriously, I'm struggling to remember a time when this team was anything BUT a shitty team. I know there's a reason why I hate them as much as I do but they are just so ****ing irrelevant in the NFL anymore that it's hard to remember specific instances WHY I can't stand them.
rydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-27-2024, 04:31 PM   #73677
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydogg58 View Post
Sounds about right, I couldn't say if it were 100% true, but they've been a horrible team for so long that it just makes sense.

Seriously, I'm struggling to remember a time when this team was anything BUT a shitty team. I know there's a reason why I hate them as much as I do but they are just so ****ing irrelevant in the NFL anymore that it's hard to remember specific instances WHY I can't stand them.
IN-COM-PLETE

Greased jerseys

Horse face back to back with Bronco Neil

I mean I know most of that is almost 30 years ago when they were somewhat relevant; but just find a donk fan online or in person and your hatred should be rekindled.
Old 05-27-2024, 04:42 PM   #73678
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka View Post

Knowmo, any thoughts?
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-27-2024, 04:56 PM   #73679
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupidStunt View Post
It's unimaginably bad times in Denver when Knowmo is posting Twatter fluffpieces, as a positive, that talk about a scrub backup QB outshining their 1st rounder.
Though Thro Pix is technically Dungver’s 1st rounder, everyone who watched him in the SEC or Senior Bowl practice a few months ago is acutely aware that he’s at best a late 2nd to mid-3rd talent. Rattler outplayed him the entire week in Mobile.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-27-2024, 05:23 PM   #73680
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Remember when Nathaniel Hackett and the Jets tea bagged Denver last year after that blowhard coach ran his mouth
Payton talked shit on half the league and they took turns teabagging him all year.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote