Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-16-2022, 12:54 PM  
Keep Camp Home!

***Official '22/'23 Defending Natl' Champion KU Men’s Basketball Repository Thread***

The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-07-2022, 08:44 PM   #721
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
If Pettiford can play this well every night perhaps he should even start over Juan.
Perhaps but that will never happen.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-07-2022, 08:45 PM   #722
Perpetual Mediocrity

It’s too early to say for sure, but Dick is probably the best KU pro prospect I’ve seen since the Embiid/Wiggins year.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-07-2022, 08:45 PM   #723
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Perhaps but that will never happen.
We all knew Sherron was better than Russell Robinson in 2008, but Robinson was never going to get benched for Sherron.

This looks pretty similar.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2022, 08:46 PM   #724

Quote:
It’s too early to say for sure, but Dick is probably the best KU pro prospect I’ve seen since the Embiid/Wiggins year.
I’d throw Josh Jackson in there too. He’s been a bit of a disappointment as a pro, but everyone knew he’d be a top 5 pick almost right away.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2022, 08:49 PM
RaidersOftheCellar
This message has been deleted by RaidersOftheCellar.
Old 11-07-2022, 08:52 PM   #725

I like this team. This will be a fun year.
Old 11-07-2022, 08:54 PM   #726
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
I’d throw Josh Jackson in there too. He’s been a bit of a disappointment as a pro, but everyone knew he’d be a top 5 pick almost right away.
I like Dick better.
Old 11-07-2022, 08:55 PM   #727

Quote:
I like Dick better.
Don’t we all?
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2022, 08:56 PM   #728

I could see Ernest Udeh developing into Mark Williams from Duke the last couple years.
Old 11-07-2022, 09:03 PM   #729
**** That Noise

Must be a new tradition. Last year Eneruna transfers from KU to Iowa State, wears 23. This year Hawley transfers from KU(football), to Iowa State(basketball) wears 23.
RustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-07-2022, 09:13 PM   #730
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Maybe a one and done but is Dick a lottery pick? ?
A Dick pick?

Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2022, 09:32 PM   #731

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustShack View Post
Must be a new tradition. Last year Eneruna transfers from KU to Iowa State, wears 23. This year Hawley transfers from KU(football), to Iowa State(basketball) wears 23.
Eneruna looks like a gigantic Trevor Noah
Old 11-07-2022, 09:44 PM   #732
Veteran

Dick makes me horny
KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-07-2022, 09:54 PM   #733
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
KJ Adams shouldn’t be starting.
agreed. It’s obvious he has less natural talent than others on the team.

Quote:
I need to see Udeh starting by the end of the month.
again obvious to me. He looks like a man among those boys.

Quote:
Same 4 + Udeh
shit I hate agreeing with you.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2022, 09:59 PM   #734

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Hawks View Post
Dick makes me horny
Does Titty Meat post in here?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2022, 10:02 PM   #735

Quote:
everything I read about the guy said bottom of the 1st pick. But just watching him this short time this year, you can definitely see lottery pick in him.