Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-01-2018, 10:51 PM  
I'll be back.

Andy Reid appreciation thread

The guy could easily have tried to pump his superstar QB by throwing on the goal line at the end of the game.

He did the smart thing and pounded it three times for the ****ing win.

Word to your mother, Pete Carroll.

Oh, and he has mind control over the AFC West. 18-1 in his last 19.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2020, 09:19 PM   #721
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Bump.....

Thank you Andy. You're ****ing AWESOME!!!!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 11:09 PM   #722
Suupraa Geniuuusss

I present HOF Head Coach, Mr. Andy Reid, OUR KANSAS CITY CHIEFS SUPER BOWL WINNING HEAD COACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 11:11 PM   #723
I'll be back.

a 9-0 run to end it all

what a legend
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 11:12 PM   #724
Your mom

I ****ING LOVE BIG RED
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-02-2020, 11:13 PM   #725
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
a 9-0 run to end it all

what a legend
He’s the best.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2020, 11:13 PM   #726
Please squeeze

I love you Andy thank you for bringing us a SB championship!
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2020, 11:22 PM   #727
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

I want another one......wtf is wrong with me
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2020, 11:24 PM   #728
Mindful Taoist German

I like anyone who likes Hawaiian shirts almost as much as me. I knew he was a good hire...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2020, 11:26 PM   #729
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

What he’s done here has required a new avatar.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2020, 11:27 PM   #730
MVP

He was so happy after Williams’ last TD. It was heart-warming. The wait for him was worth it.
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-02-2020, 11:29 PM   #731
Mindful Taoist German

Is it just me or is Big Red a very bizarre combo of DV and Marty?

Offensive minded but conservative. Gambler but not good with the clock. Willing to break the rules and take a risk but usually at the worst times. Values defense but it seems to fail him at the worst times.

Spaggs and Andy seem to be the ****ing Philosopher's stone. Perfect combination of two elements to find gold...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2020, 11:29 PM   #732
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Northman View Post
He was so happy after Williams’ last TD. It was heart-warming. The wait for him was worth it.
I was pulling for him for MVP but media...
Old 02-02-2020, 11:36 PM   #733
Starter

I still remember vividly a colleague here in Seattle telling me the day Andy was hired, "Man, you must be really happy with today's Chiefs' news". I assured him I was, but conditioned my statement with, "But he has a major hill to climb with that group".

Well, that colleague could not have been more right. I was -- and am -- DAMN happy with the Chief news that day which led directly to today's great news!
SeattleChiefFan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SeattleChiefFan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SeattleChiefFan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SeattleChiefFan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SeattleChiefFan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SeattleChiefFan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SeattleChiefFan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SeattleChiefFan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SeattleChiefFan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SeattleChiefFan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SeattleChiefFan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-02-2020, 11:43 PM   #734
pie is never free

In the Kool-Aid man We Trust

OH YEAH!
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2020, 12:25 AM   #735
I'll be back.

god damn

IT'S GREAT