Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2016, 06:50 PM  
Fish are scared of me

So is GoChiefs banned er what

Haven't seen a post in a long while. I'm not missing his negativism at all. I'm just curious.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 03:52 PM   #721
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower View Post
If those things are true, why direct ire my way? I'm in full agreement -

He is easy to overlook and banning him is not needed..

Saying AS is or would be near God is moronic.

Yet you jump all over me for personal reasons... Not because you disagree with my words. That's what I'm saying. If it makes me self righteous to point that out... Fine. But its true. You have no capacity to separate words from the person, and that's where you fail.
yes, because that wasn't a figure of speech or anything, dumb****. It's not like people have been begging for just a playoff VICTORY for the past how many years? sit the **** down.
RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Old 01-03-2016, 03:55 PM   #722
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post

Further, you keep pretending he was 'banned for his opinions' when people have repeatedly established his penchant for celebrating players injuries, rooting for more injuries, mocking the deathly ill, and his incessant style.
game over.
RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Old 01-03-2016, 03:57 PM   #723
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Seattle has their 12's, and apparently we have our "13's" and you best believe they are all thrilled over this! The savior has arrived, and the 13's are his prophets.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 04:03 PM   #724

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
Seattle has their 12's, and apparently we have our "13's" and you best believe they are all thrilled over this! The savior has arrived, and the 13's are his prophets.
Just for clarification, Alex is doing VERY WELL right now. In fact, I'd say it's a result of him FINALLY having some continuity in coaching and scheme. I don't even remotely hate Alex Smith right now. That said, **** a 13...
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 04:05 PM   #725

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks View Post
I have a little prepared speech that I copy and paste every time one of you twats goes this route...

read it, shove it up your ass.. that's your choice and matters not at all to me.

… and if all of that is wrong, then I don’t want to be right.
Hey, good for you. Anyone who is willing to just own being a bandwagon fan is good in my book. It's people who try and act like they've been there and have any understanding of a fanbase as if they're truly one of them is annoying. In fact, you nailed it quite well. You grew up in New Orleans. And you rooted for the 9ers instead of the Saints. Why? Are you 30 plus? If so, you did so because the Saints sucked dick for decades, and the 9ers were contending year after year.

Fast forward to now. Loving the Chiefs? Why not, the 9ers are a dumpster fire. Go where the winning is! Good on you for owning it.

Old 01-03-2016, 04:09 PM   #726
Still Got The Blues (For You)

Quote:
Fast forward to now. Loving the Chiefs? Why not, the 9ers are a dumpster fire. Go where the winning is! Good on you for owning it.
NO. this is a completely inaccurate conclusion/assumption.
Sandy Vagina has disabled reputation

Old 01-03-2016, 04:12 PM   #727

Quote:
Oh. Just complete ****ing coincidence that you said **** the Saints for the Niners while living in New Orleans, and now have done the same thing with the playoff bound Chiefs as the Niners get ready to fire Harbaugh's replacement less than a year after hiring him. Well, my apologies, but SURELY you can see how one would come to that conclusion. What was it then?

Old 01-03-2016, 04:14 PM   #728
Supporter

Quote:
Oh. Just complete ****ing coincidence that you said **** the Saints for the Niners while living in New Orleans, and now have done the same thing with the playoff bound Chiefs as the Niners get ready to fire Harbaugh's replacement less than a year after hiring him. Well, my apologies, but SURELY you can see how one would come to that conclusion. What was it then?
To be fair, [s]he was here when we were coming off a 2-14 season.

I can kind of relate. I grew up on hometown Royals. But it was nigh onto impossible not to have fun following the Cards from 87ish until Pujols left. Didn't go so far as to write off the Royals as 'my' team, but enjoyed a lot of Cards games and knew a lot more about them than the farm team era Royals.

And if, instead of what happened, Derrick Thomas had gone to another team when Schott left, I'd probably be in the same boat.

Last edited by Baby Lee; 01-03-2016 at 04:20 PM..
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 04:14 PM   #729

Quote:
Btw, you were totally right about me giving up on Alex a little too soon. He's taken this consistency in his coaching, and scheme and playing some of the best football of his career. I'm quite ****ing pleased with what he's doing and I also think he's going to snap our playoff drought. He truly has been the best option from the beginning.

Old 01-03-2016, 04:15 PM   #730
Still Got The Blues (For You)

Quote:
deal with this later... maybe. Timing sucks.

My guess is.. you are baiting me into some desired anger for a specific purpose... not biting.
Sandy Vagina has disabled reputation

Old 01-03-2016, 04:16 PM   #731

Quote:
To be fair, [s]he was here when we were coming off a 2-14 season.
While true, [s]he was also still actively posting about the 9ers with some of the other 9ers fan carry overs. None of that anymore. And honestly, Sandy is probably my favorite 13 that has come over here. Complete consistency, and not an asshole.

Old 01-03-2016, 04:16 PM   #732

Quote:

My guess is.. you are baiting me into some desired anger for a specific purpose... not biting.
No, I'm skeptical. But I'm not. See my last couple of posts. Anytime is fine. Or not. Your choice.

Old 01-03-2016, 04:17 PM   #733
Banned

Field position battle. Check.
TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.

Old 01-03-2016, 04:19 PM   #734
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:

vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 04:20 PM   #735
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:

Further, you keep pretending he was 'banned for his opinions' when people have repeatedly established his penchant for celebrating players injuries, rooting for more injuries, mocking the deathly ill, and his incessant style.
Oh I see

He wasn't banned for having an opinion, just expressing it.Lol.

Classic
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread