Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-06-2024, 02:10 PM   #72976
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I viewed Nix as the 2nd best QB in this draft behind Williams. As a Chiefs fan, I sincerely hope he's the worst.
Unfortunately Drake Maye has really high potential but where he went is really going to hurt him.

No idea what you see in Bo Nix. I think he’s the safest QB of the 6 but I see a really high floor and and small ceiling. He’s likely to be in the league awhile but I don’t ever see him being a top QB in the league
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2024, 02:27 PM   #72977
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I viewed Nix as the 2nd best QB in this draft behind Williams. As a Chiefs fan, I sincerely hope he's the worst.
I just don't see any ceiling at all. I don't see that strong intermediate passing game that Cousins has, for instance. I don't see the downfield accuracy of someone like Matt Ryan.

I mean it does feel lazy but I do keep getting back to Alex Smith as a reasonable NFL comp for him. And that's....fine.

Not gonna cost me any sleep, though.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2024, 02:29 PM   #72978
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Unfortunately Drake Maye has really high potential but where he went is really going to hurt him.

No idea what you see in Bo Nix. I think he’s the safest QB of the 6 but I see a really high floor and and small ceiling. He’s likely to be in the league awhile but I don’t ever see him being a top QB in the league
Again, it feels lazy, but i see Will Levis in Maye. Plenty of talent but a ton of rough edges.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2024, 03:03 PM   #72979
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post
Why risk it all when you already hit the jackpot? Paton addressed his thought process on potentially trading back:

#PatonArchitectOfSuck
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 05-06-2024, 04:36 PM   #72980
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedinTexas View Post
Paton read the draft extremely well? If he read the draft so well, then why didn't he trade down? The most generous thing I've seen about draft prospects for Nix said the Rams were going to take him at #19. I don't really believe that, but let's say it's true. That means that Denver could have traded down at least as far as #18 and still have picked up Nix. Had they done so, they would have picked up some damn nice draft capital in the process. The draft chart I use says the difference between pick #12 and pick #18 is 300 points, or the equivalent of a late 2nd round choice. If Paton "read the draft extremely well," why didn't he get some additional capital?
Lets say that’s the latest they could have drafted him… doesn’t mean the team at 18 was willing to trade up.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-06-2024, 05:22 PM   #72981
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
#PatonArchitectOfSuck
C’mon man, he’s 20-31. That’s gotta count for something!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2024, 05:52 PM   #72982
Consuming CP souls

From what I've heard Denver is the only team with a 1st round grade on the guy
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2024, 05:55 PM   #72983
Ultrabanned

Apparently Vegas didn't get the memo that Bo Nix was on his way to save the day.

Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2024, 05:58 PM   #72984
Consuming CP souls

Sean Payton has NEVER drafted a QB worth a shit in his entire career. Neither has Paton.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2024, 05:59 PM   #72985
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Sean Payton has NEVER drafted a QB worth a shit in his entire career. Neither has Paton.
How many handfuls of percocet was Sean downing in the war room? Junkie coaches don't usually have a clear head to make important decisions.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2024, 06:04 PM   #72986
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:

Out of curiosity, just how many QBs did Payton draft, ever? In the first round?

Also, not for nothing, but neither did the Chiefs execs until 2017. Who did we draft instead of Dan Marino?
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2024, 06:06 PM   #72987
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Out of curiosity, just how many QBs did Payton draft, ever? In the first round?

Also, not for nothing, but neither did the Chiefs execs until 2017. Who did we draft instead of Dan Marino?
Bo Nix isn't a 1st round caliber QB
Old 05-06-2024, 06:17 PM   #72988
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Bo Nix isn't a 1st round caliber QB

That's probably true. Or, at least, I heard multiple times that he was a 2nd round QB (or even a 3rd) before the draft. What I really meant was how many times did Payton draft a QB in the first few rounds? Like 1/2? In short, how many times did Payton draft a QB that he was serious about? I have no idea. But considering he had Brees, I'm going to go with "not very many at all."

I just wondered if you had the actual number.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2024, 06:21 PM   #72989
DeadPunisher

This thread reveals that a lot of Chiefs fans are not really as over the Because Chiefs era, like they claim.

We now have the greatest QB in NFL history, and we have 3 SB Rings, and 4 SB appearances in the last 4 years, not to mention 6 straight AFC Championship Games, with 5 of those at home.

Yet, the majority of the posters in this thread have to tear down and degrade Nix, just so they can feel better about their QB. But, why? Our QB is without question the best QB in the NFL today.

They do the same thing with Lamar, and pretty much any QB who gets attention from the media. It's like they are afraid that Because Chiefs is coming back, and just in case it happens, they have to establish that Nix and Jackson, and everyone else not Mahomes, are inferior to Mahomes and/or just sucks.

I don't know if Nix will be successful, but if Payton thinks his workout was second only to Mahomes, I will wait to see what happens before passing judgement.

And, if he plays well, most of these posters will have excuses as to why. They will say it's the scheme, or bad opponents, or luck, or they will say something like, "So what he played well. That doesn't mean he is good. Let's see him do it X amount of seasons and then talk to me" or still point to the fact that even though Nix was good, he isn't Mahomes which they will claim still makes them correct.

Maybe Nix will crash and burn. Maybe Nix will be a good NFL QB. Maybe Nix will be a top tier NFL QB. The truth is, none of us really know until games are live. The history of the NFL is littered with QBs who were highly touted who failed miserably, and QBs who were afterthoughts that became superstars.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2024, 06:52 PM   #72990
MVP

This Is A Troll Thread. Chiefs Fans Know This. Bronco Fans Knows This. REPEAT. This Is And Has Been A Troll Thread. Knowmo Knows This. Everybody Knows This
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.