Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2017, 08:47 AM   #7246
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
lol at Clay trying to troll the dam dinner thread.

Also, I burnt the shit out of a couple of ribeyes last night. Had 'em on the grill and was tossing the football with the kid for a couple of minutes...time got away from me. Too embarrassed to snap a photo. Had it with some asparagus and roasted red potatoes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk
Especially with shit like fried eggs and polenta burritos. He's giving it an effort.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2017, 08:47 AM   #7247
Scarlett Johansson's boytoy

Quote:

Also, I burnt the shit out of a couple of ribeyes last night. Had 'em on the grill and was tossing the football with the kid for a couple of minutes...time got away from me. Too embarrassed to snap a photo. Had it with some asparagus and roasted red potatoes.

you need a sous vide. Made ribeyes Friday night, they were awesome.
mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-10-2017, 09:11 AM   #7248
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. View Post
you need a sous vide. Made ribeyes Friday night, they were awesome.
I know, man. I've even looked at them multiple times after seeing your post and pics on here and FB. I just procrastinate.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2017, 11:45 AM   #7249
Consuming CP souls

Quote:

He could at least make some better quality food
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2017, 12:19 PM   #7250
Banned

Next time I'm in LA ima visit these ex gangstas lol. They were featured on Martha Stewart and buzzfeed. They operate out of their place if home apparently but looks tasty as hell.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSPS82ijepS/
RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-10-2017, 12:27 PM   #7251
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Anybody have a recipe they really like for Mexican rice?
My sister makes some great Mexican rice but I think one of her secrets is putting it in the oven so it gets that nice balance of moist and dry
RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-13-2017, 11:29 AM   #7252
I'll be back.

Anyone know where I can get a slice of cake like this in KC? Trump was raving about it the other day and now I want one.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2017, 11:39 AM   #7253
Supporter

For the guys that pat their own burgers, do you guys ever mix in BBQ sauce? I did yesterday, and it turned out really good. I did put it over a 5 billion degree fire and had a really nice char on it.

I didn't take pictures because I just threw it together and expected it to suck, but damn, it was good.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2017, 11:44 AM   #7254
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
For the guys that pat their own burgers, do you guys ever mix in BBQ sauce? I did yesterday, and it turned out really good. I did put it over a 5 billion degree fire and had a really nice char on it.

I didn't take pictures because I just threw it together and expected it to suck, but damn, it was good.
I'll do that every now and again as a change up, but with just a small amount of bbq sauce so as not to turn them into a mini meatloaf. I'll also brush some bbq sauce on both sides of the bun and thrown them down on the grates for a few seconds to caramelize them.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2017, 11:47 AM   #7255
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
I'll do that every now and again as a change up, but with just a small amount of bbq sauce so as not to turn them into a mini meatloaf. I'll also brush some bbq sauce on both sides of the bun and thrown them down on the grates for a few seconds to caramelize them.
That's a good idea with the buns. I didn't use a lot. But damn it was good.
Old 04-13-2017, 11:48 AM   #7256
Cheat Death

Quote:
That's a good idea with the buns. I didn't use a lot. But damn it was good.
Did you use cheese? If so, what kind?
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2017, 11:52 AM   #7257
Supporter

Quote:
I'll also brush some bbq sauce on both sides of the bun and thrown them down on the grates for a few seconds to caramelize them.
Mmmm, sounds like toast.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2017, 11:53 AM   #7258
Supporter

Quote:
Did you use cheese? If so, what kind?
I just threw an American slice on as they were finishing.
Old 04-13-2017, 02:56 PM   #7259
Scarlett Johansson's boytoy

Quote:

no, I usually use about a TBSP of dried ranch and montreal seasoning per #
mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-13-2017, 03:53 PM   #7260
Cast Iron Jedi

What's For Dinner? Here's Mine Vol. 3.

Nope. I'm a purist. Salt and pepper only.

If it's good enough for Bobby Flay, it's good enough for me.

Last edited by Fire Me Boy!; 04-13-2017 at 04:29 PM..
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.