Old 02-27-2024, 08:57 AM  
MVP

***2024 NFL Free Agency***

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Can somebody create a “2024 Free Agency” thread, please. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Done
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2024, 08:34 AM   #706
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmh6476 View Post
So we done now?
I believe so. Probably a 2nd tier wr, but this was the big splash
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2024, 08:51 AM   #707
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Just give me at least the equivalent of a second round pick for Sneed, a moderate FA WR, and some form of Donovan Smith-type insurance at LT, and I’m good.
This is exactly where I’m at and I think the modal outcome at this point.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2024, 08:54 AM   #708
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

I fully expect Veach to be bargain shopping regardless of the new Jones deal. Last year we got Edwards, Drew, James, Omenihu, Smith etc on good deals and hopefully we see more of the same.

Mooney, Claypool and Shenault are three guys that have "Veach specials" written all over them tbh. Antonio Gibson and Mike Gesicki too. There's so many small deals to be had imo.

Last edited by UChieffyBugger; 03-10-2024 at 09:43 AM..
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2024, 08:56 AM   #709
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
This is exactly where I’m at and I think the modal outcome at this point.
Maybe Leno or Tyron Smith if either will play on a cheaper deal for a ring.

Than any one of the aforementioned WRs.

Make those two moves and we can go into an 8+ pick draft without any glaring needs.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2024, 09:08 AM   #710

Mac Jones is a JAG, and he’s a Jag too
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2024, 09:12 AM   #711
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
You guys need to come to grips with what this means-

THIS is the big free agent signing of this offseason. There will be no other big-time signing. There may be a small one or two, but this is the big ticket. So don't get your panties in a bunch when you see other teams signing a bunch of guys. We won't be very active.

Sneed is gone. We're not tying up $50m in two defensive players. Not happening.

I'm okay with it, it's kind of how I thought it would go, and we'll be needing to hit another great draft but it's going to be okay.
Who is the big name out there anyone here is still begging for? We need a decent vet WR and LT, maybe RB.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2024, 09:14 AM   #712

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
Who is the big name out there anyone here is still begging for? We need a decent vet WR and LT, maybe RB.
We need this year’s version of 2022 Juju and 2023 Donovan Smith.

Pretty reasonable wants.
Old 03-10-2024, 09:14 AM   #713
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
We're probably minutes away from guys pining for Deandre Hopkins or OBJ.

Ain't happenin', boys.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2024, 09:16 AM   #714

Quote:
We're probably minutes away from guys pining for Deandre Hopkins or OBJ.

Ain't happenin', boys.
Bus Driver, we’re trading for Justin Jefferson. LFG!!!!
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2024, 09:17 AM   #715
Baba Ganoush

Mac Jones- Gone
Trey Lance- Gone
Justin Fields- He'll be gone
Zach Wilson- Jets willing to trade
Trevor Lawrence- Starter

In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2024, 09:17 AM   #716
MVP

Quote:
We need this year’s version of 2022 Juju and 2023 Donovan Smith.

Pretty reasonable wants.
I think Tyron Smith on a Donovan type deal with some unlikely to be reached bonuses (like playing 17 games and play-off games) could work. You know Morris can fill in some okay.

I think Mooney on a deal for less money than MVS is a good plan, he already knows the offense and has been successful with Nagy, knows the offense, and is a sub 4.4 guy.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2024, 09:18 AM   #717
MVP

Quote:
Bus Driver, we’re trading for Justin Jefferson. LFG!!!!
Old 03-10-2024, 09:19 AM   #718

Quote:
I think Tyron Smith on a Donovan type deal with some unlikely to be reached bonuses (like playing 17 games and play-off games) could work. You know Morris can fill in some okay.

I think Mooney on a deal for less money than MVS is a good plan, he already knows the offense and has been successful with Nagy, knows the offense, and is a sub 4.4 guy.
Those are the two moves I like too. I’d also be fine with Leno at LT. Assuming his calf is ready to go.
Old 03-10-2024, 09:23 AM   #719
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post

Mac Jones- Gone
Trey Lance- Gone
Justin Fields- He'll be gone
Zach Wilson- Jets willing to trade
Trevor Lawrence- Starter

Kind of weird but ok.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-10-2024, 09:24 AM   #720
Baba Ganoush

Jaguars now how the 1st and 10th overall picks from the 2021 NFL Draft in their QB room
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.