Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-31-2023, 09:55 PM  
In Search of a Life

Caitlin Clark is ****ing awesome

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2023, 12:04 PM   #706
Inmem 2.0

Viral dodging my question I see
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2023, 12:08 PM   #707
You gotta kill a few people

Lol.. you know I can, bb.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2023, 06:48 PM   #708
B2B, 3in5, belief in Chief

700+ post thread on a Chiefs message board about NCCAW basketball. In some weird way, this has to be good for her sport. Amazing job, CP.
redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2023, 07:16 PM   #709
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
staylor is a classic beta profile trying to disguise his weakness with what he thinks are alpha tendencies. Loud mouth arrogance matched with a jacked up 4x4 who thinks he's an MMA fighter because he wears affliction shirts (even to sleep).

Truth is he's a string bean pussy with yuppie tendencies. I have come to appreciate his sports takes though, but I won't let him know that.

This isn't a huge strike against you since you're black. There's two things black people can't do.....grow beards and swim. I'd suggest staying off the beach when you decide to kick staylor's ass.
Sounds like projecting. People who use "alpha" and "beta" unironically tend to fit the profile you're describing.

Never claimed to be the baddest mother****er on the planet, but if there were a CP fight club, I'd definitely be in the top 5-10%.

Aren't you the guy that thinks muscles = ability to scrap? That's always a sign of somebody that can't actually fight.

"If I just look intimidating, I won't actually have to fight anybody"

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2023, 07:23 PM   #710
pie is never free

Virus, in light of your Nordic heritage can we get you to take the "white" side of an argument around here for once?
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2023, 07:24 PM   #711
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Virus, in light of your Nordic heritage can we get you to take the "white" side of an argument around here for once?
Contrarians gonna contrarian bruh.
Old 04-08-2023, 07:28 PM   #712
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by redfan View Post
700+ post thread on a Chiefs message board about NCCAW basketball. In some weird way, this has to be good for her sport. Amazing job, CP.
Well to be fair some of these posts are about a cage match to the death, not women's BB.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2023, 07:31 PM   #713
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Sounds like projecting. People who use "alpha" and "beta" unironically tend to fit the profile you're describing.

Never claimed to be the baddest mother****er on the planet, but if there were a CP fight club, I'd definitely be in the top 5-10%.

Aren't you the guy that thinks muscles = ability to scrap? That's always a sign of somebody that can't actually fight.

"If I just look intimidating, I won't actually have to fight anybody"

You can have muscle and be a great fighter.

See Mike Tyson you moron.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2023, 07:32 PM   #714
In Search of a Life

Quote:
You can have muscle and be a great fighter.

See Mike Tyson you moron.
That's what you thought I was saying?

You're really dumb aren't you?
Old 04-08-2023, 07:38 PM   #715
Would an idiot do that?

Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2023, 07:40 PM   #716
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Yea because CP is just full of alpha badasses

Half the people on here are old as ****.

The average person can't fight as it is
Old 04-08-2023, 07:43 PM   #717
Mod Team

Quote:
That's what you thought I was saying?

You're really dumb aren't you?
I’m saying I’m Mike Tyson.

Do you not see my avatar?!

****!!!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2023, 07:44 PM   #718
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I’m saying I’m Mike Tyson.

Do you not see my avatar?!

****!!!
Ohh I get it now! I'm sorry Mike! I'm one of the few on here that isn't reeruned enough to think that Bruce Lee could beat you in a street fight!
Old 04-08-2023, 07:51 PM   #719
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Yea because CP is just full of alpha badasses

Half the people on here are old as ****.

The average person can't fight as it is
Of course not, there's a short list that's updated periodically.

Not sure fighting is really a requirement to make the list, or other useless skills beyond high school.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2023, 07:52 PM   #720
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Of course not, there's a short list that's updated periodically.

Not sure fighting is really a requirement to make the list, or other useless skills beyond high school.
I'd love to see BEP and Katipan go at it in the CP fight club.

I want Prison Bitch as my first opponent.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote