Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2016, 06:50 PM  
Fish are scared of me

So is GoChiefs banned er what

Haven't seen a post in a long while. I'm not missing his negativism at all. I'm just curious.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 02:49 PM   #706
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 02:50 PM   #707
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower View Post
ITT: A bunch of butthurt pillowbiters trying to justify mob rule and banning of a person for their opinion to make themselves feel better when the impending train wreck happens....
The one that seems to be the MOST butthurt about this whole thing is you.
Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 02:51 PM   #708
Still Got The Blues (For You)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Have you ever in your adult life claimed a team other than the Chiefs as your favorite team?
I have a little prepared speech that I copy and paste every time one of you twats goes this route...

read it, shove it up your ass.. that's your choice and matters not at all to me.

Quote:
As fellow anonymous members of a forum, I don’t see why anyone should care about where and why I hang my fandom onto the Chiefs and wish them success. You should simply be glad that as many people as possible are wishing for their success.

A grown man should be able to freely step in and out of any situation that either pleases him or displeases. Over the last two years, I have grown quite fond of the Chiefs. I always rather liked them anyway, and enjoyed watching Montana play for them. I can think of no other roster that has added or already had so many interesting and exciting players. I follow every aspect, and it’s not all about the QB.

If you happen to have some irrational devotion to the team… due to geography, family sentiments, blood pacts, etc… that’s your business, and I’d not judge you for it. I see no reason that this can not be reciprocated.

For many fans,
I think they get indoctrinated to a specific, local team at a very young age. It’s often a geographic web that they get caught into at an impressionable age. Perhaps in origin, to form a bond with family and friends that they engage with daily, and seek the camaraderie of.

For me, I never lived (or even went to the WC) to form my appreciation for the 49ers. I was the only one around me to break away from my hometown team (Saints) at a young age… so for me.. I never had to deal with such a marriage arrangement.. and never had to concern self with that feeling of breaking that commitment.

Basically, I just love the game of football, and focus on what interests me. I locked in on a Chiefs team that was 2-14.. and since then, I have really loved absorbing all that I can of the team, coaches, and players. I have not been this interested in so many team aspects since the 80’s 49ers. I am loving the evolution of the KC Chiefs, and will continue to until… I don’t. I hope the interest remains until my dying day.. but if I become apathetic or worse towards them.. I won’t feel chained to them.
… and if all of that is wrong, then I don’t want to be right.
Sandy Vagina has disabled reputation

Old 01-03-2016, 02:53 PM   #709
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Pawners gonna Pawn.

He'll cry himself out soon enough.
I'd rather be myself than pretend like banning clay is some kind of genius idea or that Alex Smith is 'near god' if we lose in the Superbowl.

The fact you would rather attack me than those tid bits confirms the reason you and I are on different levels
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 02:56 PM   #710
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
I'd rather be myself than pretend like banning clay is some kind of genius idea or that Alex Smith is 'near god' if we lose in the Superbowl.

The fact you would rather attack me than those tid bits confirms the reason you and I are on different levels
It's almost like Cosmo and PB are your mom and dad
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 02:58 PM   #711
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor View Post
The one that seems to be the MOST butthurt about this whole thing is you.
Yes me standing up for a fellow poster, despite being in a minority...despite getting shouted down, despite that I don't agree with much of what he says and does, despite that from what interaction I've had with him...I don't even like him personally....

I'm merely defending what I see as a better course of action...NOT banning people or messing with their accounts for words, unless they are racist or threatening.

I'd do the same for you or anyone else btw
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 03:00 PM   #712
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
It's almost like Cosmo and PB are your mom and dad
Cosmo and PB are 100x smarter than you and better posters.

THAT fact should be alarming to you

Old 01-03-2016, 03:01 PM   #713
Supporter

Quote:

1. I've said several times I'm not pro or con his banning. He was easy enough to handle, overlook. I'm just not heartbroken that he's gone, or in any mood to raise a ruckus.

2. I've never said Smith is anything but the right fit for this team.

But go on with your self-righteous ranting.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 03:25 PM   #714
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
1. I've said several times I'm not pro or con his banning. He was easy enough to handle, overlook. I'm just not heartbroken that he's gone, or in any mood to raise a ruckus.

2. I've never said Smith is anything but the right fit for this team.

But go on with your self-righteous ranting.
If those things are true, why direct ire my way? I'm in full agreement -

He is easy to overlook and banning him is not needed..

Saying AS is or would be near God is moronic.

Yet you jump all over me for personal reasons... Not because you disagree with my words. That's what I'm saying. If it makes me self righteous to point that out... Fine. But its true. You have no capacity to separate words from the person, and that's where you fail.

Old 01-03-2016, 03:32 PM   #715
Supporter

Quote:
If those things are true, why direct ire my way?
Quote:
I'm just not heartbroken that he's gone, or in any mood to raise a ruckus.
All you've done is raise a ruckus about him being gone. Something I'm not in any mood to do. Do you even read, bro?

And FTR, you could be reincarnated Ronald Reagan calling everyone pussies for being glad Clay is gone and I'd react the same way.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 03:39 PM   #716
Emporer of Mongo

It's not my intention to raise a ruckus...I've only posted in the apprpo threads. I guess it's semantic but if expressing my opinion in the thread is raising a ruckus so be it.

I only have the best in heart for the board I love. I don't like the decision and likewise if it was you on the outs I would say the same. Despite personal dislike for myself.

Hope you know that and it's not ruckus for ruckus' sake. It's genuine.

Old 01-03-2016, 03:41 PM   #717
Supporter

Quote:
It's not my intention to raise a ruckus...
Quote:
ITT: A bunch of butthurt pillowbiters trying to justify mob rule

Further, you keep pretending he was 'banned for his opinions' when people have repeatedly established his penchant for celebrating players injuries, rooting for more injuries, mocking the deathly ill, and his incessant style.

Old 01-03-2016, 03:43 PM   #718
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks View Post
I have a little prepared speech that I copy and paste every time one of you twats goes this route...

read it, shove it up your ass.. that's your choice and matters not at all to me.

… and if all of that is wrong, then I don’t want to be right.
Not reading that menstrual gush.

word answer: yes or no?
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 03:44 PM   #719
Still Got The Blues (For You)

Quote:
HAHAhahaha!!! headshot.
Sandy Vagina has disabled reputation

Old 01-03-2016, 03:50 PM   #720
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
ITT: A bunch of butthurt pillowbiters trying to justify mob rule and banning of a person for their opinion to make themselves feel better when the impending train wreck happens....
Well I think we've heard from all of Claynus's scrotum ornaments now.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread