Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2017, 06:53 PM   #7171
EvOlVeD

3/4 pound doughnuts
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-05-2017, 07:09 PM   #7172
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Sorry the plating is trash.

Spaghetti with Italian sausage
Salad with green peppers, cheese, cucumbers, and sweet stringless snap peas. Sorry Jason. Dressing was some sort of extra virgin olive oil with roasted red peppers. I don't know much about it but I like it
No toast. Wife wanted crescent rolls.

I actually like sugar snap peas.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2017, 07:23 PM   #7173
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
I actually like sugar snap peas.
Good

I was looking for snow peas but these might be better.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2017, 09:45 PM   #7174
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Sorry the plating is trash.

Spaghetti with Italian sausage
Salad with green peppers, cheese, cucumbers, and sweet stringless snap peas. Sorry Jason. Dressing was some sort of extra virgin olive oil with roasted red peppers. I don't know much about it but I like it
No toast. Wife wanted crescent rolls.

You playing "hide the sausage"?
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2017, 02:57 AM   #7175
Cast Iron Jedi

What's For Dinner? Here's Mine Vol. 3.

Quote:
Good

I was looking for snow peas but these might be better.

I thought snow peas and sugar snap peas were the same thing?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2017, 03:47 AM   #7176
Supporter

Here's a question I've been wondering since I saw it on Hannibal.

If you had the opportunity to have it prepared by a master, would you eat ortalan?

I'm almost certain it's not disgusting or exotic or even 'an acquired taste.' It's unambiguously delicious. But still.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2017, 04:19 AM   #7177
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
I thought snow peas and sugar snap peas were the same thing?
Snow peas are flat and peas are tiny. Sugar snap peas are more tubular and taste sweeter.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2017, 04:28 AM   #7178
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
Snow peas are flat and peas are tiny. Sugar snap peas are more tubular and taste sweeter.
Sugar snap is a purposeful hybridization of snow and English. So you get the plump peas inside from English peas but retain the sweet edible pod of the snow pea.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2017, 04:37 AM   #7179
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Sugar snap is a purposeful hybridization of snow and English. So you get the plump peas inside from English peas but retain the sweet edible pod of the snow pea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post

Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2017, 06:37 AM   #7180
Supporter

Yeah I have no idea but what those guys said fits what I thought from eating them
Old 04-06-2017, 08:08 AM   #7181
Scarlett Johansson's boytoy

Quote:

If you had the opportunity to have it prepared by a master, would you eat ortalan?

I'm almost certain it's not disgusting or exotic or even 'an acquired taste.' It's unambiguously delicious. But still.
the little birds? why wouldn't you eat fowl? I mean, the bones are kind of like sardine bones right?
mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-06-2017, 08:46 AM   #7182
Supporter

Quote:

Yeah. I'm not cultured enough for that. I had to look it up.
Old 04-06-2017, 08:53 AM   #7183
Supporter

Quote:
Yeah. I'm not cultured enough for that. I had to look it up.
Like I said, I hadn't heard of it myself until Lecter prepared it for Crawford on an episode of Hannibal last year.

Evidently it's a controversy in France akin to goose liver pate here, and Jeremy Clarkson characteristically raised eyebrows by eating one on one of his shows for the BBC a while back.

In the French preparation, they're captured alive, boxed [like veal] to prevent movement, stuffed with wild grains, drowned in Cognac, and cooked and consumed whole. Also, when you eat it, you do so under a napkin. First in order to 'hide you indulgence from God' and second to trap the aromas as part of the consumption.

Supposedly, here's what it looks like when consumed

spoiled for the EXCESSIVELY squeamish, not all that wild really, but still

Spoiler!
Old 04-06-2017, 09:22 AM   #7184
Consuming CP souls

I will pass on that shit
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2017, 09:23 AM   #7185
I'll be back.

The French know their shit. I'll take two.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.