Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2017, 09:59 PM   #7126
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
Put some Gates on it
Does not compute, does not compute, does not compute, does not compute, does not compute, does not compute, does not compute, does not compute, does not compute, does not compute, does not compute, does not compute, does not compute, does not compute, does not compute, does not compute, does not compute, does not compute, does not compute, does not compute, does not compute, does not compute.

Good sauce on shit meat = shit BBQ.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2017, 04:10 PM   #7127
Cheat Death

Ground chuck mingus slathered in Gates.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2017, 04:11 PM   #7128
Cast Iron Jedi

Ground brisket burgers tonight. May have to cook them in the cast iron since there's a big storm coming in.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2017, 04:54 PM   #7129
Cast Iron Jedi

Verdict: Flavor was good. 6 oz. patties probably too big for me.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2017, 05:05 PM   #7130
Supporter

Did you hand pat those? If so you are far better than I am.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2017, 05:13 PM   #7131
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Did you hand pat those? If so you are far better than I am.

I use a 4.5" ring mold and lightly pat into shape.
Old 03-30-2017, 05:26 PM   #7132
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Ground brisket burgers tonight. May have to cook them in the cast iron since there's a big storm coming in.
That sounds ****ing awesome. Why have I never thought or had this?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2017, 08:02 PM   #7133
I like Pie!

Quote:

Looks like a nice crust on those burgers!
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2017, 08:08 PM   #7134
I like Pie!

Last night was whole wheat linguine with alfredo sauce.

Tonight was B&G and scrambled eggs.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20170329_205937_Burst01.jpg
Views:	384
Size:	87.3 KB
ID:	114133   Click image for larger version

Name:	20170330_202437_Burst01.jpg
Views:	385
Size:	70.8 KB
ID:	114134  
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2017, 08:19 PM   #7135
Ultrabanned

I'm making biscuits and gravy this weekend. For sure now. Looks like great stuff tonight gents.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2017, 08:27 PM   #7136
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
Last night was whole wheat linguine with alfredo sauce.

Tonight was B&G and scrambled eggs.

Is whole wheat pasta good?
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2017, 08:37 PM   #7137
Supporter

Nice plates buzz
Old 03-30-2017, 08:38 PM   #7138
Supporter

Quote:
I use a 4.5" ring mold and lightly pat into shape.
I don't feel quite as bad. But damn those are nice looking patties.
Old 03-30-2017, 08:53 PM   #7139
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Is whole wheat pasta good?
That's what I'm wondering. I've enjoyed spinach pasta [both with al fredo and with basil pesto], but thinking back I think I enjoyed it more aesthetically. Not sure I registered a flavor or texture difference/ I can tell a huge difference with egg noodles, or obviously our Asian-inspired rice and udon offerings. Not sure I've paid much attention to distinctions between semolina and wheat.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2017, 04:20 AM   #7140
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I don't feel quite as bad. But damn those are nice looking patties.

They're like $10 for a nice stainless steel set. Awesome for burger and sausage patties. And if you weigh the meat, very consistent for cooking.