Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-11-2008, 11:49 AM  
Right in the Lumberyard Danny

***Official Bushwood Country Club Lounge***

Okay, here is a place for the Golfers to talk about tournaments, clubs, swing help or thoughts.

Today is the Players Championship, which I think ought to be the 5th Major. Largest pot in the PGA. The daunting 17th, which seems to bring excitement every year. At least we will get to see Sergio blow up yet again.

I am ready to see some water balls!
smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-16-2024, 04:55 PM   #7066
Fight, build, win!

Anyone but DeShitbird. Dammit, I loath that one who sucks the penis.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2024, 04:57 PM   #7067
Changes pants while driving

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
I guess I am unaware of the backstory. Why do you guys hate him so much?
ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2024, 05:01 PM   #7068
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
I think he’s matured from how he was, I say good for Bryson and enjoy the moment.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-16-2024, 05:06 PM   #7069
Indian Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
And a ridiculous 50 yard bunker shot to 4 feet to win, yeah.
He made a great up and down no doubt. You shouldn't be able to win a US Open missing that many fairways. It bit him twice in the last day and a half but god he missed a lot of Fairways.
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 06-16-2024, 05:06 PM   #7070
MVP

I feel a bit vindicated as someone who misses a fair amount of fairways off the tee block.
kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-16-2024, 05:10 PM   #7071
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by philfree View Post
He made a great up and down no doubt. You shouldn't be able to win a US Open missing that many fairways. It bit him twice in the last day and a half but god he missed a lot of Fairways.
He made the shot he needed to make when it mattered and Rory didn't.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-16-2024, 05:15 PM   #7072
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by ping2000 View Post
I guess I am unaware of the backstory. Why do you guys hate him so much?
He just kinda acts like a social media cringe star on occasion. Because he does have a strong following in that space.

He wears his heart on his sleeve, just sometimes it's too much.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2024, 05:17 PM   #7073
Indian Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
He made the shot he needed to make when it mattered and Rory didn't.
Rory didn't deserve to win. He choked it away. I could tell he was going to miss the putt on the last green. It was like he was afraid to do what he needed to make it. Like he circumvented his process and just stood up there half assed it mentally and fanned it. DeChambeau got the trophy and that's what counts in the end.
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 06-16-2024, 05:18 PM   #7074
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
This is silly.

Guys win all the time without being #1 hitting fairways. You win by not choking or missing 2-3 foot putts on the last few holes.

Your hatred of BDC is now causing you to make a nonsense statement.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2024, 05:20 PM   #7075
Politically Incorrect

Golf is about a complete game.

Scorecards tell you no stories even though golfers want to retell you about every shot they hit even though you sat in the cart next to them for the whole round.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2024, 05:26 PM   #7076
Indian Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
This is silly.

Guys win all the time without being #1 hitting fairways. You win by not choking or missing 2-3 foot putts on the last few holes.

Your hatred of BDC is now causing you to make a nonsense statement.
In most US Opens players get punished for missing fairways but yeah you can't miss putts at the end like Rory did. After that Rory is probably cooked for the rest of his career. Scott Hoch ring a bell?
Old 06-16-2024, 05:29 PM   #7077
MVP

Quote:
Rory didn't deserve to win. He choked it away. I could tell he was going to miss the putt on the last green. It was like he was afraid to do what he needed to make it. Like he circumvented his process and just stood up there half assed it mentally and fanned it. DeChambeau got the trophy and that's what counts in the end.
I'm sorry you're mad.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-16-2024, 05:31 PM   #7078
Politically Incorrect

When you don't hit fairways, it the roll of the dice.

Behind a tree, no swing, hardpan, deep rough, pine straw and leaves, roots.

There is where you can get lucky or get ****ed.

I used to hate playing back east in the fall because it was so easy to lose your ball under leaves even though you were sure you knew where it went.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2024, 05:38 PM   #7079
El Gato Gordo Loco

I'm afraid Rory has the choke gene like I do. When I was a junior golfer I lost countless tournaments by missing 2 to 4 foot putts on the final holes. The anxiety just builds up and I just fail. Hands start to shake. Palms sweaty. Putter stroke becomes jagged. Maybe next time he should have a couple beers after the turn.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2024, 05:40 PM   #7080
Indian Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by neech View Post
I'm sorry you're mad.
I'm not mad I'm just stating my opinion. I'd like to see DeChambeau's fairways hit stat for the last 27 holes. I bet if you compare his stats to past winners he is an anomaly in that regard.