Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-14-2024, 04:59 PM   #70771
Ultrabanned

Oh, remember when your trash qb did this???

Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2024, 05:00 PM   #70772
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Oh, remember when your trash qb did this???

I mean, he didn't specify whose 4th it would be.
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 17 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2024, 05:06 PM   #70773
Choco Favre

Donko fans, you’re still our best rival (even tho we’ve beaten you down) and even though we passed you in sb titles and completely own the head-to-head record you’re still the team I love to hate.

I gotta admit, it’s hella fun right now and is going to be even more of a blast over the next decade
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2024, 05:17 PM   #70774
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Donko fans, you’re still our best rival (even tho we’ve beaten you down) and even though we passed you in sb titles and completely own the head-to-head record you’re still the team I love to hate.

I gotta admit, it’s hella fun right now and is going to be even more of a blast over the next decade
Just the combo of us being THIS good while the Broncos are THIS bad makes it a great, beautiful time to be alive.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2024, 06:27 PM   #70775
MVP

Quote:
Just thought maybe some of you poor losers would want to see what 4 Lombardi's look like.

Soooooo much better than KranzDicktums SB gear.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 02-14-2024, 06:35 PM   #70776
Tre Right, Three Jet Chip Wasp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia View Post
That Super Farce 50 jacket seems a bit less shiny these days.
Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2024, 06:42 PM   #70777
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia View Post
I sent this to my best friend who happens to be a donk fan. Oddly, I haven't heard from him. I hope he's ok 😆
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2024, 06:43 PM   #70778
Choco Favre

Quote:
Just thought maybe some of you poor losers would want to see what 4 Lombardi's look like.

OoOOOOOOOOOOOO

Shiny
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2024, 07:00 PM   #70779
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHef View Post
Sorry, I meant to up vote.
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2024, 07:09 PM   #70780
Tre Right, Three Jet Chip Wasp

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHef View Post
Who thumbs downed this? I am no fan of MagicHef but you gotta give the guy his flowers for this one.
Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-14-2024, 07:47 PM   #70781
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog View Post
Who thumbs downed this? I am no fan of MagicHef but you gotta give the guy his flowers for this one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
Sorry, I meant to up vote.
Literally one post above yours...
Old 02-14-2024, 07:50 PM   #70782
I'll be back.

Quote:

This is it, fellas.

Flexing on the entire division for the rest of our lives.

We'll all be worm food by the time the Raiders or Broncos get more Lombardis than us.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2024, 07:56 PM   #70783
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
This is it, fellas.

Flexing on the entire division for the rest of our lives.

We'll all be worm food by the time the Raiders or Broncos get more Lombardis than us.
It’s crazy to think that Mahomes is the reason the 49ers are stuck at 5 instead of alone at 7.

I imagine the Chiefs will be joining the Cowboys and 49ers with 5 within a few years.

Patriots and Steelers fans know what’s coming after the at.

Btw, how does QB look for the 49ers, Cowboys, Patriots, and Steelers compared to the Chiefs? Who will reach 7 first?
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2024, 08:57 PM   #70784
Supporter

Quote:

I cant believe it esp after the first 49 years I have watched.
Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-14-2024, 09:02 PM   #70785
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
It’s crazy to think that Mahomes is the reason the 49ers are stuck at 5 instead of alone at 7.

I imagine the Chiefs will be joining the Cowboys and 49ers with 5 within a few years.

Patriots and Steelers fans know what’s coming after the at.

Btw, how does QB look for the 49ers, Cowboys, Patriots, and Steelers compared to the Chiefs? Who will reach 7 first?
More than anything I want to see Tyreek back here.

He's the perfect WR1 to add when Kelce has to leave.

And he'll be much cheaper.

You can probably afford Rice and graybeard Tyreek together. Simple.

And Rice doing the dirty work allows Tyreek to do what he does best.

You can probably get away with Gray at TE1 if your WRs are Tyreek and Rice.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.