Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-08-2010, 08:18 PM  
Supporter

***The Official MMA Thread***

Excited about an upcoming fight? Want to make predictions, or just give people a heads-up that there are some fights on? We can do it here.

(Also a good place to complain, dicuss, and agrue about the outcomes)
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2016, 10:38 PM   #7051
Chump Steamroller

The fight went how I thought it would until the 4th. Diaz' cardio was coming through, he was making McGregor carry his weight, and I truly thought McGregor was ****ed after the end of the 3rd. But to his credit, he got a second wind and took the 4th. I had McGregor winning 1, 2, & 4.
ZootedGranny has disabled reputation
Old 08-20-2016, 10:40 PM   #7052
I like 'em mustard & biscuits

Diaz always bleeds! lol

my buddy Gino is an MMA judge. he's actually done big time events like tonights.
he pointed me to a site that has some good info

http://mmadecisions.com/

they don't have each judges round by round up yet...but they will

he thinks round 2 was a pivotal one for the final decision. be interesting to see what the judges did.
I can't stand McGreggor....but before the announcement....I'd have guessed he got
frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-20-2016, 10:40 PM   #7053
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSchool View Post
McGregor won that one. Blood doesn't lie.

Diaz has a hell of a motor and a strong jaw though.
Blood can lie, though. Diaz has been through a thousand wars and has a bunch of scar tissue built up. It makes him extremely prone to bleeding. Same thing with his brother.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-20-2016, 10:42 PM   #7054
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
Dat Rumble KO tho. JFC.
True.

Cormier gonna get KTFOed
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2016, 10:45 PM   #7055
Supporter

Quote:

Blood is the biggest liar...

Diaz bleeds in every single fight, so do tons of guys. Once you get cut you are more prone to bleed, that scar tissue just busts. Doesn't mean your hurt.
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2016, 10:45 PM   #7056
Banned

Quote:

Blood means nothing. Diaz has been cut up in the past and torn skin only heals at less than 70 percent of the integrity of its original strength.
TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 08-20-2016, 10:47 PM   #7057
Banned

The volume of connected hits that Diaz landed was overlooked IMO. McGregor was hanging on for life in half of that match while Diaz took big hits and just kept getting up while remaining the aggressor.
TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 08-20-2016, 10:47 PM   #7058
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankotank View Post
Diaz always bleeds! lol

my buddy Gino is an MMA judge. he's actually done big time events like tonights.
he pointed me to a site that has some good info

http://mmadecisions.com/

they don't have each judges round by round up yet...but they will

he thinks round 2 was a pivotal one for the final decision. be interesting to see what the judges did.
I can't stand McGreggor....but before the announcement....I'd have guessed he got
2 was the closest round. McGregor started well and Diaz took over sbout half way through and endrd it well.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2016, 10:51 PM   #7059

here is the round by round breakdown on each judge

http://mmadecisions.com/decision/724...r-vs-Nate-Diaz

damn check out Trowbridge giving Diaz a 10 8 on round 3!!!
frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-20-2016, 10:53 PM   #7060

This wasn't a robbery IMO at all. I had 1 and 2 clearly for McGregor, 3 and 5 clearly for Diaz, and 4 was close. I gave 4 to Conor so I had it 48-47.

MD for Conor is fine by me
alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2016, 10:55 PM   #7061

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankotank View Post
R2 was not pivotal at all for me. I saw some people thinking maybe Diaz stole R2 at the end but no way, Conor won that round.
alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2016, 10:56 PM   #7062

Quote:
Originally Posted by alnorth View Post
This wasn't a robbery IMO at all. I had 1 and 2 clearly for McGregor, 3 and 5 clearly for Diaz, and 4 was close. I gave 4 to Conor so I had it 48-47.

MD for Conor is fine by me
every judge scored it exactly as you did...except for trowbridge throwing that 10 8 out there. if not for that it'd be 47 48 for all three judges
Old 08-20-2016, 10:56 PM   #7063
MVP

So media agrees that McGregor won. Overwhelmingly.

Where's the controversy?
OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-20-2016, 10:57 PM   #7064
In Search of a Life

Quote:
So media agrees that McGregor won. Overwhelmingly.

Where's the controversy?
Right here.
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-20-2016, 10:57 PM   #7065

yeah I don't think there is one.
wish Diaz woulda pulled it out....but Connor won. the end.