Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-28-2021, 07:32 AM  
Keep Camp Home!

***** Official '21/'22 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****

The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-09-2021, 09:01 AM   #691
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Same. And if it's not for the greedy ****ing cable/satellite providers and so forth, my greedy ****ing ISP has a data cap, so if I streamed everything I would just end up paying those assholes more in the process.
Look at the conversation you started. This is now the Cox vs. AT&T thread!
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2021, 09:08 AM   #692
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
Data caps are evil. Having sat on the board of a small ISP, the actual bandwidth/data part is the cheapest part of being an ISP. The cost difference for the ISP if you use 700 GB or 1,000 GB is negligible.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-09-2021, 09:17 AM   #693
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Playing these mid majors is boring..... Bandwidth War > Border War.

Can't wait for the Stephen F Austin game to talk about a sports school.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2021, 09:19 AM   #694
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
Data caps are evil. Having sat on the board of a small ISP, the actual bandwidth/data part is the cheapest part of being an ISP. The cost difference for the ISP if you use 700 GB or 1,000 GB is negligible.
Oh, I completely agree with you. With Cox, I do & don't have a cap..... they basically said you can get up to XXXX GB included, anything over we'll charge you $XX.XX per 100 GB. My kids were going so far over it - like this month we are at 1,489 GB for the month - that it was cheaper to just pay $50 a month for unlimited.

Which, you are right, that's charging for something that doesn't really cost much - but, then I don't have to worry about overage charges & being throttled.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2021, 09:21 AM   #695
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Oh, I completely agree with you. With Cox, I do & don't have a cap..... they basically said you can get up to XXXX GB included, anything over we'll charge you $XX.XX per 100 GB. My kids were going so far over it - like this month we are at 1,489 GB for the month - that it was cheaper to just pay $50 a month for unlimited.

Which, you are right, that's charging for something that doesn't really cost much - but, then I don't have to worry about overage charges & being throttled.
Which is crazy. I could see doing it if they were your only option.

I get HBO Max included with my ATT Fiber, Gig speeds, and no cap. $60/month, and they'll send you $300 in Visa gift cards for making the switch.

Maybe Cox is better other places, but in Wichita, they are terrible.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-09-2021, 09:27 AM   #696
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:

Damn, mine is $65/month for the 700GB... think it starts at maybe $55 for 500 or 600. Hell, TWC in KC was $60 and didn't have data caps or threats of slow downs, so the fact Cox has caps and unlimited is so cheap is a no brainer, even given any bundling.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2021, 09:27 AM   #697
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Can we send this to the media center and create a new KU basketball thread?

/asking a friend and the Jayhawks nation as a whole.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2021, 09:29 AM   #698
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

I have pioneer fiber and OEC fiber at the house.

Pioneer is 1gb for the house.

Oec is 1gb at the shop for the DCS sim and Golf Sim.

Okay now back to basketball discussions?

Only reason we’re struggling is because Braun /KCC.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2021, 09:35 AM   #699
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Damn, mine is $65/month for the 700GB... think it starts at maybe $55 for 500 or 600. Hell, TWC in KC was $60 and didn't have data caps or threats of slow downs, so the fact Cox has caps and unlimited is so cheap is a no brainer, even given any bundling.
Just looked at my bill - my base is $75 for 1,280 GB for Gig speed. So basically I pay $125 for unlimited. We are routinely double the amount of data usage so I really have no issue paying it. Especially since I use it for work as well so my business covers a portion of it.
Old 12-09-2021, 09:38 AM   #700
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
Maybe Cox is better other places, but in Wichita, they are terrible.
I'm just west of you in Hutch - maybe it's the smaller market.
Old 12-09-2021, 09:38 AM   #701
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Just looked at my bill - my base is $75 for 1,280 GB for Gig speed. So basically I pay $125 for unlimited. We are routinely double the amount of data usage so I really have no issue paying it. Especially since I use it for work as well so my business covers a portion of it.
That's quite a bit better than their pricing was here when I left them. They wanted $125 for gig service, and a 1 TB cap.
Old 12-09-2021, 09:41 AM   #702
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Ah, makes more sense... was actually wondering if you were meaning it was +$50 on top of their base package, or else high speed internet with a cap for less than $50 would be pretty damn nice.

Get into your router and see if you can cap bandwidth on your kids' devices or block them entirely.... then tell them what you pay and that life is expensive, so pay up to be unblocked.

Profit.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2021, 09:42 AM   #703
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Ah, makes more sense... was actually wondering if you were meaning it was +$50 on top of their base package, or else high speed internet with a cap for less than $50 would be pretty damn nice.

Get into your router and see if you can cap bandwidth on your kids' devices or block them entirely.... then tell them what you pay and that life is expensive, so pay up to be unblocked.

Profit.
It won't matter once we all move into your spare bedroom.
Old 12-13-2021, 04:10 PM   #704
**** That Noise

Big12 in the AP

#1 Baylor
#7 Kansas
#11 Iowa State
#17 Texas
#25 Tech
RustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-13-2021, 04:17 PM   #705
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustShack View Post
Big12 in the AP

#1 Baylor
#7 Kansas
#11 Iowa State
#14 Houston
#17 Texas
#25 Tech
FYP
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.