Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-11-2020, 11:50 AM  
In Search of a Life

I’m never leaving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Get this thread to 1,000 posts and I’ll tell you why.

Last edited by Bearcat; 04-29-2021 at 09:57 AM..
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2020, 11:06 AM   #691
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
He's also well versed and tenured in doing exactly what he is throwing out there with that post. Some new guy called him a legend around here last night. It was a real WTF moment.
No one was ****ing talking to you.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2020, 11:16 AM   #692
In Search of a Life

NBC pumping in fake crowd noise in this Premier leagues match.

I wonder if this what the NFL will do?
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2020, 11:18 AM   #693
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Why exactly? Do I owe you something? How did I end up in your emotional debt?
You're making a big deal out of nothing, man. "Emotional debt?" Listen to yourself talk. Christ on a cracker, man. Get some perspective.

If you're outraged by me telling you to cheer the **** up, it's gotta be tough going through life.

Tell you what. I'll tell you to go **** yourself instead.

Go **** yourself.

There. Is that better, Droopy Dog?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2020, 11:19 AM   #694
Banned

Quote:
No one was ****ing talking to you.
Remember that next time you want to jump into one of my posts again solely to judge, belittle, and talk down to me. Good luck with that.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2020, 11:29 AM   #695
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Remember that next time you want to jump into one of my posts again solely to judge, belittle, and talk down to me. Good luck with that.
I've left you alone since I told you I was leaving you alone, after you went full spazz and started blaming people personally for George Floyd's death who had nothing whatsoever to do with it [myself included] just because you're an emotional wreck.

I let you have your spazzfest where you turned my leaving you alone a board-wide schtick to feel sorry for yourself.

I even left you alone when you threw yourself that pathetic pity party yesterday 'Oh, all I am is nice to people and they're mean in return, . . . what is this world coming to? Boo hoo hooooooooo!!!' Even though you've done your share of heinous shit and been pretty darn shitty to a lot of people. Going so far as to wrap yourself in self-awarded Christian grace.

But you can't leave things be. Dropping passive-aggressive sighs and 'hehs' when other people are conversing with me. Trying to psychoanalyze me in other conversations.

You're not being a good person. I know you think you are, but you are failing. I'm not being a good person either at this moment, but you've kind of prodded me enough with no reason and no invitation, even though I'm giving you a wide berth.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2020, 11:31 AM   #696
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
NBC pumping in fake crowd noise in this Premier leagues match.

I wonder if this what the NFL will do?
They should create a channel you can log into and yell from home if you want and it will translate the amount of noise into how much fake noise there is. They’d have to use a decibal multiplier for the home team so that the opposing team fans couldn’t have parity on defense but would be a fun way to keep fans involved if they can’t be at the game.
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 06-20-2020, 11:33 AM   #697
www.nfl-forecast.com

The NBA bubble has a chance of working. Of course the scale of the bubble for the NFL is much larger. You would probably need eight venues with a rearranged schedule to minimize travel between them. Anything short of that will likely fail as is being demonstrated by all the other sports trying to open, without having played a single game yet.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2020, 11:36 AM   #698
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
You're making a big deal out of nothing, man. "Emotional debt?" Listen to yourself talk. Christ on a cracker, man. Get some perspective.

If you're outraged by me telling you to cheer the **** up, it's gotta be tough going through life.

Tell you what. I'll tell you to go **** yourself instead.

Go **** yourself.

There. Is that better, Droopy Dog?
Yeah it's kind of tough going through life right about now. And don't pretend that the 'emotional debt' part is out of left field. You didn't give people REASONS to cheer up, or REQUEST they try, you said they OWED IT TO YOU to cheer up, and when I said that was callous and narcissistic to demand that of people just because you desire it, regardless of their situation or capacity, you doubled down that I 'particularly' NEEDED to heed your demand.

But that said, maybe that ****ing myself thing is something I should look into. You've finally given me something to ponder.
Old 06-20-2020, 11:36 AM   #699
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
I don't know how major that is. I haven't read every post so maybe I missed it. I don't think anyone thinks young healthy athletes are the highest risk. It's the coaches and trainers and other staff that you should be more worried about.

The biggest question is how do you operate a functioning sports league if large chunks of players have to miss time. You do basically have to test everyone before every single game.
Who are these coaches/trainers/support staff you are referring to?

The average age of FBS HC’s is about 50 years old... well under the older age demographic threshold for increased risk of complications.

Assistant coaches and support staff tend to be even younger.

So where is this mass quantity of high risk people directly involved in the day to day operations of college football programs?
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2020, 11:38 AM   #700
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Yeah it's kind of tough going through life right about now. And don't pretend that the 'emotional debt' part is out of left field. You didn't give people REASONS to cheer up, or REQUEST they try, you said they OWED IT TO YOU to cheer up, and when I said that was callous and narcissistic to demand that of people just because you desire it, regardless of their situation or capacity, you doubled down that I 'particularly' NEEDED to heed your demand.

But that said, maybe that ****ing myself thing is something I should look into. You've finally given me something to ponder.
Okay, grumpy face.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2020, 11:40 AM
Baby Lee
This message has been deleted by Baby Lee. Reason: **** it
Old 06-20-2020, 11:40 AM   #701
Special Teams ACE!!!

Old 06-20-2020, 12:10 PM   #702

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Who are these coaches/trainers/support staff you are referring to?

The average age of FBS HC’s is about 50 years old... well under the older age demographic threshold for increased risk of complications.

Assistant coaches and support staff tend to be even younger.

So where is this mass quantity of high risk people directly involved in the day to day operations of college football programs?
A lot of college coaches are younger than 50. But I also didn't say college, I was talking about sports in general. Even then, you don't think people in their 40s and 50s can have complications?

I don't know why I'm bothering. You are just trying to frame the world how you want it to be, and not what reality is. You were the guy saying we should open up and this thing wasn't worse than H1N1 back when there were less than 12K deaths. Look at how smart you look now.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2020, 12:38 PM   #703
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
The NBA bubble has a chance of working. Of course the scale of the bubble for the NFL is much larger. You would probably need eight venues with a rearranged schedule to minimize travel between them. Anything short of that will likely fail as is being demonstrated by all the other sports trying to open, without having played a single game yet.
The NBA will be a good test. But the NFL is so many more people. If the country has largely given up on mask wearing and social distancing. I don’t see how you can keep players isolated.

Time will tell. I guess.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-20-2020, 01:11 PM   #704
Banned

Quote:
I've left you alone since I told you I was leaving you alone, after you went full spazz and started blaming people personally for George Floyd's death who had nothing whatsoever to do with it [myself included] just because you're an emotional wreck.

I let you have your spazzfest where you turned my leaving you alone a board-wide schtick to feel sorry for yourself.

I even left you alone when you threw yourself that pathetic pity party yesterday 'Oh, all I am is nice to people and they're mean in return, . . . what is this world coming to? Boo hoo hooooooooo!!!' Even though you've done your share of heinous shit and been pretty darn shitty to a lot of people. Going so far as to wrap yourself in self-awarded Christian grace.

But you can't leave things be. Dropping passive-aggressive sighs and 'hehs' when other people are conversing with me. Trying to psychoanalyze me in other conversations.

You're not being a good person. I know you think you are, but you are failing. I'm not being a good person either at this moment, but you've kind of prodded me enough with no reason and no invitation, even though I'm giving you a wide berth.
There is a common theme between those I am shitty towards or cull from my life like I did Scho (though his was far worse and far more disappointing to me. But to his credit, his final response confirmed my new view of who he is), and it ain't politics, so it's not a random thing and you are not being singled out. It's earned and my response to what you've earned shouldn't ever come as a surprise. It should come as expected and accepted because it's you that asked for it. And your characterization of my "boo hoo" thread doesn't help at all and only serves to support the premise and point of that post.

For what it's worth, I've heard you, including the part about the difficulties of life right now and I do hope that gets better for you and for everyone. I'm struggling too man. It does feel good to get this aired out and I will remember it.

Last edited by eDave; 06-20-2020 at 02:30 PM..
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2020, 01:37 PM   #705

The NFLPA has come out and advised the players to stop working out together.

tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.