Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-02-2020, 04:09 PM  
MVP

FedEx asks Redskins to change name

Here we go. I think part of the reason we’ve been safe from this kind of stuff is because the Redskins have always been a bigger target. Now that there’s pressure from sponsors Snyder is going to feel the heat like never before.

If they go down, make no mistake, the mob will come for us next.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-16-2020, 03:48 PM   #691
Banned

Cowboys, pre Jerry, LOL. Didn't they have a one way mirror between corp. offices and cheerleader workouts or something?
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2020, 03:49 PM   #692
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
Yep. Nothing in here at all about “on the field” conduct. So if that was ever there it was either excised or an invention and escalation of the internet rumor mill.

But I don’t see how the rest of the NFL doesn’t force a sale Richardson style after this. This is bad. Those execs don’t resign their positions and the big players don’t try to sell their shares of the team if this was a nothingburger for Washington.
I'm certain that Snyder hired a lawyer in order to minimize the penalties that will imposed against his franchise and by doing so, he's hoping that the NFL won't force him to sell.

I don't think that strategy is going to work but we'll see. Most likely, he'll be forced to sell.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2020, 03:52 PM   #693
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

I just can't see the owner of a team fleeing the country and hiding out for a bunch of sexual harassment.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-16-2020, 03:53 PM   #694
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I think that 15 accusations of sexual harassment and the details behind them is really, really serious.

The fact that the Whatevers fired three people accused of sexual harassment and the fact that Snyder refused all interviews is telling:

“It was the most miserable experience of my life,” Applegate, now 31, said of her year working as a marketing coordinator for the club, which she left in 2015. “And we all tolerated it, because we knew if we complained — and they reminded us of this — there were 1,000 people out there who would take our job in a heartbeat.”

And:

While Applegate and others did not accuse Snyder of acting improperly with women, they blamed him for an understaffed human resources department and what they viewed as a sophomoric culture of verbal abuse among top executives that they believed played a role in how those executives treated their employees.

Snyder routinely belittled top executives, according to three former members of his executive staff, perhaps most intensely Greene, the former sales executive, whom Snyder mocked for having been a male cheerleader in college. After one executive staff meeting, according to one former employee, Greene said Snyder had ordered him to do cartwheels for their entertainment.

“I have never been in a more hostile, manipulative, passive-aggressive environment … and I worked in politics,” said Julia Payne, former assistant press secretary in the Clinton Administration who briefly served as vice president of communications for the team in 2003.
It is extremely serious, but unless they can directly implicate Snyder I don't see how they can force him to sell the team. Hopefully I'm wrong, because it's pretty clear that piece of shit knew this was happening.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2020, 03:56 PM   #695
MVP

Accusations are one thing, proof is another. Time will tell. (yawn) I`ll wait for the facts to come out....
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 03:59 PM   #696
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

So a buncha guys just got metoo'd.

Good, **** em.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2020, 04:01 PM   #697
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
It is extremely serious, but unless they can directly implicate Snyder I don't see how they can force him to sell the team. Hopefully I'm wrong, because it's pretty clear that piece of shit knew this was happening.
I'm sure there will be a league investigation but it's really difficult to see him retaining the franchise considering that this behavior was present for 15 full years or more.

If it had been an isolated incident involving one former employee, they'd fine him a substantial amount and move on.

But at least 15 women over the course of 15 years? I just don't see how that will fly with the other owners and league office, especially considering that women make up a huge portion of the NFL audience.

Let's put it this way: If he was the CEO of a major public corporation who allowed this type of behavior over 15 years, he'd have been fired before the report became public.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2020, 04:06 PM   #698

Quote:
I'm sure there will be a league investigation but it's really difficult to see him retaining the franchise considering that this behavior was present for 15 full years or more.

If it had been an isolated incident involving one former employee, they'd fine him a substantial amount and move on.

But at least 15 women over the course of 15 years? I just don't see how that will fly with the other owners and league office, especially considering that women make up a huge portion of the NFL audience.

Let's put it this way: If he was the CEO of a major public corporation who allowed this type of behavior over 15 years, he'd have been fired before the report became public.
I hope they do, but they'll have a hell of a fight to do so. Hiring Wilkinson, being proactive in getting rid of the most egregious offenders, and surrounding himself now with respected people like Smith and Rivera are just some of the plots he'll pull to keep the team.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2020, 04:08 PM   #699
Hockey Town

1 of 2 things happened here.......

Either the Redskins themselves leaked all that shit about gambling and paying refs so anyone reading this would go, oh that's it? To try to lessen the blow.

Or this article got delayed in coming out because the NFL laywers got involved and they were forced to scrub the on field portion of the article. If they were going to claim any type of fixing, payoffs etc the NFL could lawyer up and get that put on hold.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2020, 04:13 PM   #700
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
I hope they do, but they'll have a hell of a fight to do so. Hiring Wilkinson, being proactive in getting rid of the most egregious offenders, and surrounding himself now with respected people like Smith and Rivera are just some of the plots he'll pull to keep the team.
Well, we have recent case history in Jerry Richardson's Panthers, which had a smaller number of sexual harassment accusers.

I just don't see how the NFL can justify Snyder's ownership when ultimately, he's responsible for everything, including those employees and the culture.

The #MeToo movement doesn't **** around and I'm sure they're coming for him next.
Old 07-16-2020, 04:24 PM   #701
C Chiefs once a year!

“After one executive staff meeting, according to one former employee, Greene said Snyder had ordered him to do cartwheels for their entertainment.“

As funny as that is. Is this some kind of harassment?
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-16-2020, 04:32 PM   #702

Quote:
Well, we have recent case history in Jerry Richardson's Panthers, which had a smaller number of sexual harassment accusers.

I just don't see how the NFL can justify Snyder's ownership when ultimately, he's responsible for everything, including those employees and the culture.

The #MeToo movement doesn't **** around and I'm sure they're coming for him next.
Well, that's quite a bit different, isn't it? He was directly implicated in doing it, it was both racial and sexual harassment, and he paid them all off. Also willingly sold the team instead of being forced to by the other owners IIRC
Old 07-16-2020, 04:39 PM   #703
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
“After one executive staff meeting, according to one former employee, Greene said Snyder had ordered him to do cartwheels for their entertainment.“

As funny as that is. Is this some kind of harassment?
While sort of amusing, the one about the glass staircase is pretty awful.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2020, 04:48 PM   #704

Schefter on Sportscenter

“Dan Snyder is going to own the team. That’s not going to change...It would not surprise me if there were discipline involved, a fine involved here.”

They aren't even going to try to oust him? Wow, that's a pretty iffy look.
Old 07-16-2020, 04:51 PM   #705
Starter

Already got rid of the 3 individuals involved in the article, maybe the NFL fines the Redskins (Red Wolves) a draft pick and a fine. Unless there is more to come, just the people who hate Daniel Snyder and the Red Wolves will be trying to make Snyder the devil.
kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.