Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-21-2019, 10:45 PM  
Kind of a mod

Tesla Cybertruck

Well, he said it was going to be different.

Starts at $40k, though. That's impressive.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-02-2024, 09:03 AM   #691
Cheat Death

Siri open glove box and retrieve my Glock
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2024, 11:12 AM   #692
Consuming CP souls

United ordered him one I bet
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-02-2024, 01:07 PM   #693
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Siri open glove box and retrieve my Glock
I was thinking of the context if say it was parked on the driveway and you wanted to open the passenger door and grab something out of it.

But if unlocking and opening the door activated voice commands, that would perhaps not be to bad.

But really, I would prefer to just be able to, you know, open the freaking glove box with my hand. I'm going to have to have my hand there to get anything out of it.

It doesn't have to be some cheesy mechanical latch, it could be a touch sensitive plate right on the glove box. What is the down side to allowing you to just do that versus some gee whiz techno solution looking for a problem? The touch plate wouldn't preclude a voice command or console command.

You could have the option to disable touch plate if you thought you might be tempted to use it and look too okay boomer.

Now for those that want to use the console to provide an extra locking function, say if it is going into the shop, sure. But that didn't seem to be the case here.

Last edited by Chief Pagan; 06-02-2024 at 01:26 PM..
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-02-2024, 01:41 PM   #694
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
United ordered him one I bet

Bud this is my daily driver

You can see by the mess underneath that shes leaking hella oil, A/C is out (its 98F here rn), the headliner is sagging, driver side window regulator is out so the windows are stuck in the halfway down position and the wife won't ride in it

Bright side is my Chris Jones fathead arrived yesterday for the opposite side garage wall. LFG

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2024, 01:51 PM   #695
Fight, build, win!

Quote:

You can see by the mess underneath that shes leaking hella oil, A/C is out (its 98F here rn), the headliner is sagging, driver side window regulator is out so the windows are stuck in the halfway down position and the wife won't ride in it

Bright side is my Chris Jones fathead arrived yesterday for the opposite side garage wall. LFG

Do you change the oil in an O'Reileys parking lot?

That will get Delguano looking down his nose with ire.

Actually I kinda like the idea. Flat parking lot and you won't get oil on your own garage or driveway. Bonus they have oil dry and free oil recycling with a hazardous waste dumpster in the rear of the building.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-02-2024, 02:01 PM   #696
Consuming CP souls

Quote:

No Murano?
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-02-2024, 03:32 PM   #697
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan View Post
But really, I would prefer to just be able to, you know, open the freaking glove box with my hand.
What do you imagine people are touching the button on the screen with?
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 06-02-2024, 05:12 PM   #698
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
What do you imagine people are touching the button on the screen with?
Well maybe I am missing something?

If I open the passenger door and want to get something out of the globe box, the console is going to have a big button on it that says glove box?

Or I'm going to have to load that screen?

Maybe Tesla does a better job. I can't say I've been impressed with some of the rental cars with how they want you to do simple things like adjust the fan on AC.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-02-2024, 05:16 PM   #699
Cheat Death

**** in yalls glovebox?

I know theres shit in mine but can't of a scenario where I'm like "oh **** I can't access this quick enough"
Old 06-09-2024, 06:08 AM   #700
Cheat Death

Quote:
Funny timing as my neighbor next door just brought one home and gave me the tour
Hoo boy my neighbor caught me out front yesterday and invited us over for a beer. We're breaking heat records in PHX right now so I'm thinking backyard out of the direct sun. Nope dude set up chairs next to his cybertruck sitting in his driveway in the full sun just in case neighbors driving by rolled their windows down to ask him about the truck

his wife disclosed that when they've been out driving several people have been throwing up the little dick signal with their thumb and forefinger at them

The whole act felt pretty gross and I was hot as shit so was like thanks for the beer see ya later

I guess one cool thing about it is he keeps it in his driveway and it cools itself to a set temp so its not out there roasting away

He plans to put it on Turo and I'm like bro I can't even get our car to switch over from my wifes profile to mine and I own the thing. So I feel someone is going to have to spend half a day of a 3 day rental figuring out the tech in that thing to make it worth the rental price
Old 06-09-2024, 06:43 AM   #701
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Hoo boy my neighbor caught me out front yesterday and invited us over for a beer. We're breaking heat records in PHX right now so I'm thinking backyard out of the direct sun. Nope dude set up chairs next to his cybertruck sitting in his driveway in the full sun just in case neighbors driving by rolled their windows down to ask him about the truck

his wife disclosed that when they've been out driving several people have been throwing up the little dick signal with their thumb and forefinger at them

The whole act felt pretty gross and I was hot as shit so was like thanks for the beer see ya later

I guess one cool thing about it is he keeps it in his driveway and it cools itself to a set temp so its not out there roasting away

He plans to put it on Turo and I'm like bro I can't even get our car to switch over from my wifes profile to mine and I own the thing. So I feel someone is going to have to spend half a day of a 3 day rental figuring out the tech in that thing to make it worth the rental price
That's pretty slick
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2024, 07:37 AM   #702
Supporter

What kind of dickbag sits next to his truck waiting for people to ask him about it?

notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2024, 08:33 AM   #703
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
What kind of dickbag sits next to his truck waiting for people to ask him about it?

Sounds like something from king of the hill
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2024, 08:47 AM   #704
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post

Sounds like something from king of the hill
Maybe if his neighbor is Kahn.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2024, 08:47 AM   #705
It was not a fair catch

Quote:

Ask him if he can cook an egg on it or bake cookies on it during this heatwave.

Dude is an ass.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.