Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-29-2023, 11:16 PM   #70366
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Pure joy. I said I wanted them around 500 and in purgatory.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 12-29-2023, 11:33 PM   #70367
Choco Favre

Knowmo any opinions on Russ benching or shady way Denver has handled this?

Knowmo?
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2023, 12:31 AM   #70368
Shameless Homer

When they hired Sean Payton, the common refrain was that it would take a couple years to get his guys in place. Halfway through the season, he cuts guys like Frank Clark and Randy Gregory, and everyone acts like he's losing his mind. But team chemistry immediately improves, and the defense especially immediately starts playing better. Now, he gives up on a QB that 1) he didn't choose, and 2) absolutely doesn't fit the offense he has always run, and everyone loses their minds again. I realize that saying something ("He will spend a couple years getting his guys in place") and doing something (actually turning over the roster) don't always mesh with some people. That appears to not be the case with Sean Payton.

Of course, I wish now that the Russell Wilson trade had never happened. Undoing it is going to hurt. (And yes, I was thrilled with it at the time it happened.) I am willing to take a deep breath and trust that he has a plan, and is executing it. I would rather roll with Gardner Minshew (or someone similar) next year than continue to try and fit a square peg into a round hole. I'm absolutely confident that Vance Joseph, Vic Fangio, and Nathaniel Hackett are not the answers.
DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-30-2023, 12:36 AM   #70369
Ultrabanned

Goddamn so you’re in a spot where you’re grateful for Payton and pining for Minshew

That’s some broken brain shit right there
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2023, 12:38 AM   #70370
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Man, that quote is a pretty good example of the type of hardball stuff that happens behind the scenes in this cutthroat league.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 12-30-2023, 12:57 AM   #70371
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
When they hired Sean Payton, the common refrain was that it would take a couple years to get his guys in place. Halfway through the season, he cuts guys like Frank Clark and Randy Gregory, and everyone acts like he's losing his mind. But team chemistry immediately improves, and the defense especially immediately starts playing better. Now, he gives up on a QB that 1) he didn't choose, and 2) absolutely doesn't fit the offense he has always run, and everyone loses their minds again. I realize that saying something ("He will spend a couple years getting his guys in place") and doing something (actually turning over the roster) don't always mesh with some people. That appears to not be the case with Sean Payton.

Of course, I wish now that the Russell Wilson trade had never happened. Undoing it is going to hurt. (And yes, I was thrilled with it at the time it happened.) I am willing to take a deep breath and trust that he has a plan, and is executing it. I would rather roll with Gardner Minshew (or someone similar) next year than continue to try and fit a square peg into a round hole. I'm absolutely confident that Vance Joseph, Vic Fangio, and Nathaniel Hackett are not the answers.
He has to find a Qb or you’re going to be in purgatory
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2023, 04:06 AM   #70372
Supporter

The players union will have a field day with this.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2023, 06:15 AM   #70373
MVP

I don't know if another team will want Wilson. He's not actually a cancer & he's certainly leaning towards a cancerous reputation
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 12-30-2023, 07:01 AM   #70374
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel View Post
I don't know if another team will want Wilson. He's not actually a cancer & he's certainly leaning towards a cancerous reputation
Yeah, his fate will be interesting to say the least.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-30-2023, 07:46 AM   #70375
Going home eventually

Man the FAs will be lining up to play for Peyton. Not! He has made himself look like a total asshole.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2023, 10:29 AM   #70376
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother View Post
"I can't replace all the offense"

Who says shit like that? He not only threw the players under the bus, but Paton too
Is he wrong? Paton should be gone immediately, for the Wilson contract alone.

I’m sure a lot of guys have issues with Sean, especially those with fat contracts and little production.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-30-2023, 11:19 AM   #70377
Suupraa Geniuuusss

DEN has gone 1-3 over their last 4 games.

They've scored 17, 24, 17 and 23 points over that span.

Russ threw just one pick over the previous 5 games when they went 5-0, but over the last 4 games he's thrown 4 INTs.

Russ' QBR over the last 4 games: 20.3, 35.3, 50.1, 49.6.

Not sure why anyone's surprised he got benched.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2023, 11:22 AM   #70378
Supporter

It's almost like it's hard to win when you don't get 4 turnovers a game.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2023, 11:37 AM   #70379
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Is he wrong? Paton should be gone immediately, for the Wilson contract alone.

I’m sure a lot of guys have issues with Sean, especially those with fat contracts and little production.
I know you're more reasonable than most, but the "is he wrong" takes are ridiculous. Reid could throw his receivers and tackles under the bus, but he doesn't do it. It's called having class. Trump wasn't wrong when he called Rosie O'Donnell a fat pig, but it wasn't a very classy move, was it?

I realize that you guys are going to defend Payton because you know he's not going anywhere, but I guarantee you'll throw him under the bus the second he does leave, unless he drastically turns things around. He's a total d-bag who constantly takes shots at everyone around him, while never pointing the finger at himself.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-30-2023, 11:43 AM   #70380
MVP

Btw, Payton is kinda wrong. They're not completely devoid of talent on offense by any means. The OL actually grades out pretty well overall, especially the LT, and they have decent WRs and decent RBs. Just no stars.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.