Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-05-2019, 03:24 PM  
In Search of a Life

2019 Free agency Thread

We don't really have one of these yet, so figured we could use this as a place to discuss potential free agent acquisitions and what we would like to look for them to bring in.

If any of you guys are interested, heres a good place to do some research.

https://overthecap.com/
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2019, 01:13 PM   #6991
MVP

I’m all in if you guys wanna Demarcus Lawrence circle jerk
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 01:14 PM   #6992
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Would feel a lot better about it than Ford
Absolutely. Any of the 3. And I like Ford.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2019, 01:14 PM   #6993
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
From what im reading, Lawrence is disgruntled, hella un-happy about being tagged two years in a row.

Dallas might have some drama there that they can't deal with.
Ding ding ding.

They can’t pay that guy with Dak, Elliott, Jaylon, etc coming up. He seems like the odd man out.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2019, 01:14 PM   #6994
Plays to win the game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
Let’s talk about Jadeveon Clowney.

I wonder what it would take to trade for him and sign him.

Elite run defender
Talented pass rusher
Has the body size Veach wants
26 years old
He's overrated. One could easily argue it would've been better to keep Dee Ford.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-13-2019, 01:16 PM   #6995
In Search of a Life

Cowboys gonna have a butt load of guys coming up to pay.

Id gladly take Lawrence off their hands for a couple 2nds.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2019, 01:16 PM   #6996
Itinerant degenerate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulliganman View Post
I understand if you wanna go cheap, but you’re fooling yourself if you think they are that close (at least the last version we’ve seen of Bell).
Mack ran for almost 1000 yards last year in 13 games. He’s a decent receiver, an excellent pass blocker, and he’s way way cheaper. Also, as mentioned before, good teams do not throw big money at running backs.

I am EXTREMELY happy the Colts didn’t sign Bell.
Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-13-2019, 01:16 PM   #6997
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Trade Berry for Ogbah and maybe a pick.
Sign Zach Brown to play MLB.
Trade for Rhodes.
Draft a CB, DE and S hopefully in the first three picks.

Use the rest of your money to work on deals.
The nice thing about Rhodes is that he's already under contract and the signing bonus goes on the Vikings cap, not ours.

Now the downshot is clear - dude's 29. Richard Sherman played a similar style to Rhodes and was better for longer before hitting a wall at 29. At 30, he was pretty mediocre last season.

But if you make a move for Rhodes and he has a similar faceplant, you're not risking anything; you can cut him with no dead money at that point. You're still out the pick, though. So the compensation needs to be fairly reasonable.

I'd probably move the Ford 2nd for him, but I'm not so sure I'd be willing to give up one of this year's 2nds. Rhodes was...meh...last season. And when a guy like that starts to slip even a little bit, it snowballs more often than it doesn't.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2019, 01:16 PM   #6998
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Ding ding ding.

They can’t pay that guy with Dak, Elliott, Jaylon, etc coming up. He seems like the odd man out.
You guys might be right.

The Cowboys also don’t have a 1st.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2019, 01:17 PM   #6999
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
The nice thing about Rhodes is that he's already under contract and the signing bonus goes on the Vikings cap, not ours.

Now the downshot is clear - dude's 29. Richard Sherman played a similar style to Rhodes and was better for longer before hitting a wall at 29. At 30, he was pretty mediocre last season.

But if you make a move for Rhodes and he has a similar faceplant, you're not risking anything; you can cut him with no dead money at that point. You're still out the pick, though. So the compensation needs to be fairly reasonable.

I'd probably move the Ford 2nd for him, but I'm not so sure I'd be willing to give up one of this year's 2nds. Rhodes was...meh...last season. And when a guy like that starts to slip even a little bit, it snowballs more often than it doesn't.
I'd rather move something for Peterson than Rhodes.

Of course Ramsey is my unicorn but apparently i'm a dildo for that.
Old 03-13-2019, 01:17 PM   #7000
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post

Better to be a dildo than a pocket pussy.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 01:18 PM   #7001
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Better to be a dildo than a pocket pussy.
3 kinds of people in this world....
Old 03-13-2019, 01:18 PM   #7002
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
You guys might be right.

The Cowboys also don’t have a 1st.
Shit I forgot to list Cooper too. No way in hell can they pay Lawrence.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2019, 01:19 PM   #7003
MVP

SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.
Old 03-13-2019, 01:20 PM   #7004

Quote:
From what im reading, Lawrence is disgruntled, hella un-happy about being tagged two years in a row.

Dallas might have some drama there that they can't deal with.
Yeah but here's the thing - he's guaranteed $20 million this season. That's his starting point; that's where you're anchored to.

If you want him to come here and re-sign, you're going to have to be willing to re-set the market for defensive ends. So I'd say you're talking 6 years, $110 million with probably $60 million guaranteed.

Shit, if I'm gonna lay out that much, I think I'd probably rather go with Clowney. I think he's more versatile with a higher upside. He's also a year younger.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2019, 01:21 PM   #7005

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post

Not true.

You're a dildo completely independent of that.